LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should i sell my breast milk?

Yes it's legal, but a bunch of states have restrictions on doing so, you'd just have to check. And yes there is an actual need/market for beast milk. After all there are orphans and adopted babies, surrogate mothers, widowed father's, etc, etc.

Im wondering how a boy can lactate. Thats what im hinting at.

Believe it or not, but men do have beasts. With estrogen it is possible for us to lactate. Though I understand even then its not even a 50‰ chance of happening.

The male human body can lactate, though the quantty is usually quite limited and not everyone can do it- and this is a totally natural condition. And thanks for the explanation Codymoogle :thumbsup: As to legality one would need to check locally as laws vary wildly based on location and jurisdiction in the US :screwy:

Just as it is unwise to confront someone on their sexual orientation, so too is it unwise to engage someone's gender identity. Being engaged on such a topic is usually a pretty big source for discomfort on the confrotee's part. A good number of us aren't heterosexual, so I'm sure we can draw on experiences thereof and somewhat empathize with non-cis people.