LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Panties And Diapers?

Diaper666

lol im talking about regular women panties not the plastic ones but i do that when im wearing cloth diapers........

Not really,seems a bit redundant. I have employed cnavas locking pants over diapers for submissive girl however-I suppose those would qualify as women's panties-since that was who was in them. :P

just wondering how many of us guys wear panties when wearing diapers either underneath or on top of???

i know i do

I do, when I"m all dressed up. I like to dress up as a french maid, while I"m wearing my diapers. Crissy

Guest whitecottonpantyboy

just wondering how many of us guys wear panties when wearing diapers either underneath or on top of???

i know i do

I like to wear floral print cotton panties over my diapers. I sleep in pink sheets and I go to sleep feeling so great every night.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love to wear panties. I buy mine at walmart and have lots of them. They feel great

From the ladies department try something from the Shape-Wear department, great for holding a disposable in place. For a long lasting heavy diaper go with a cloth soaker then a disposable. Now add a second cloth diaper (maybe a single sheet 22 x 40

• 2 months later...

Panties , are the best. when i am not wearing my diapers I am wearing my panties . i love to wear them

all the time . i have about 30 pairs . i buy them at kmart ,jcpennys ,and walmart, and sears .

I have all kinds from ruffels to cute lil silk ones . but the ones i like the most are my joeboxer.

I love femme panties,knickers i have a selection of all shapes sizes which i wear over my nappies from white maternity briefs through pink, blue lace full briefs to 50,s style directoire again in pink n pale blue to white / black firm hold style panties all to be worn over my nappies when acting out fantasies as nanny caring for baby----------then more often than not all covered in cream long legged rubber bloomers.

Its easier to wear panties but when things permit I wear stuffed diapers as long as I can, till other non knowing people come around. but never to gether YET

• 2 weeks later...

I`ve worn a pair of Mummy`s panties pee soaked aswell, but not as you might think I was in my nappies plastic pants & babygro [footed sleeper] to you guys in the USA. Mummy came up & said how would baby like t wear grown up panties today I said I could try but I may have an accident. Mummy thats ok cause mummys had an accident too, the took off her black nylon panties & pulled them over my saying take a few deep breathes she then rubbed them in my face, It was a pleasant suprise & I still have not started potty training yet.

• 8 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I wear lil girl panties size 14, sometimes with an Always peepee pad in them.

They fit me snug but not too tight at waist size 34 and if I wanted to, could pull them up over a thin diaper like a depends.

However, this compresses the diaper too much and it cant absorb like it should, from front to back.

When I have a diapee rash I will stay in just panties until it has healed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have always loved wearing panties since I was a kid and still do to this day. Started wearing belted sanitary towels and pads then progressed to diapers.Panties and diapers are a sissies dream.

• 3 weeks later...

My panty fetish started pre-puberty. Started with padding as a way to allow wetting without getting my outer clothing wet. The main problem with diapers is that they wick the wetness away too well, so I will wear a pair or two or three of panties under a diaper to keep the wetness closer.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, putting panties inside a diaper is a great way to stay wet. Lots of fun!

I wear panties to bed, regular undies seem so much more restrictive. I'll also wear them over a diaper.. but I don't want to stretch them out, so I don't wear them over my thick cloth diapers and cover.

Wish I could find more sissy designs, cartoon characters and stuff. The prints I see at the stores are usually pretty boring.

Granny panties are the most comfortable for