LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL books

I've been reading it together with my daddy as a way to give immediate feedback to him about what does and doesn't apply to me. It's a great resource for the partners of regressive ABs, but not so much for those of ageplayers or DLs. If you have a special person in your life that wants to be brought into the world of your little self but isn't sure how to do so, this book is a must read.

The book is written by our member "rosalie.bent". Check her profile or search the site for many threads containing subject matter pertaining to her fine publication. :) To the OP your alittle late to the ballgame :P

I don't really know much about this side of me and gave the sample a quick read and ended up finding a lot of things that are similar in terms of how these feelings came about like I am also a regressive little since I developed my diaper and baby desires much much before puberty, like think maybe when I was 6 or 7. I ended up purchasing the book to support to community as well as learn more about myself. Plus, if I end up finding a lady not into the scene, I could simply just give her the copy I already have :). Will update as I read more, but I think it's great for those who aren't sure exactly how they see themselves.