LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Another ABDL Podcast

Not sure what happened to all the responses in the thread (looks a bit like garfield without garfield :) ).

None-the-less, I've set up a new website and moved the podcast feed there.  I'm getting set up to do new recordings and video reviews and whatnot.  The new site is: https://www.justanotherabdl.me .  The new feed (with the old episodes back filled) is https://podcast.justanotherabdl.me/jaabdlpc/jaabdlpc.rss

or you can grab it from iTunes here: https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/just-another-abdl/id1439400461

Cheers!

JAABDL

Just listened to both "episodes". I think the sound quality of episode 1 vs interlude 1 is slightly better. I really enjoy listening to podcasts on the subject and I prefer them to be more on the PG side of things.

Not too sure if you're wanting suggestions on episodes but I'd be interested to hear your take on introducing your AB/DL side to others. How you introduced it relationships and what not. You said your wife is involved in it. Was that before or after she met you?

Look forward to hearing more.

tommyp

Podcasts are a really great medium to connect and interact with the community. It's a way to dispense knowledge and receive feedback in a new social way. However, regarding your content....other people's dreams are boring as fuck. They didn't really happen, they appear incoherent and have no emotional weight.

Just heard your most recent episode and I really enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time and sharing some of your experiences. I hope to one day share this side of me with someone special.

That last episode kind of brought me back. I, like you, always had a desire to be back in diapers and I remember using a roll of plastic wrap and a whole lot of paper towels and attempting to make my own diaper. It never really worked but I would put a pair of underwear on top to keep it in place and just that feeling it gave me made me feel wonderful.

I just now listened to your podcasts, and I must say I'm impressed. You have a very pleasant broadcast voice, very comforting--it actually helps me to get into that "little" frame of mind when I listen to you, as if a story were being read to me.

Thanks for another episode. I remember when I was about 4 yrs old, I had a cousin come visit and she wore pull-ups at night. I had always been infatuated with the idea of wearing a diaper and I just had to know what it was like to wear one so that night when it was time for bed I remember putting one of hers on and going to bed.

I guess at some point during the night my mom came in to check on me and noticed something odd. All I remember is waking up with her standing over me and seeing me in the pull-up. She didn't say anything but I just remember taking it off and rolling over and falling back to sleep.

The next day when I woke up and went downstairs to get breakfast. I was half expecting to get a spanking or something for what I did but amazingly didn't get in trouble at all. I don't know why but my mom never said anything about it and the whole matter was dropped and that was pretty much it.

That's, fortunately, the only time I've ever been caught. I've had quite a few close calls over the yrs but luckily made out with just that and learning lessons on how to be more careful.

I've found that over years, wearing when out and about has come to be almost second nature. I used to get incredibly nervous, convinced that everyone knew what I had on but of course that was all in my head.

I agree that it's important to have proper clothing on when wearing to avoid any chances of being found out. For me, I wear a slightly larger pair of jeans (my hips are 34" and I'll wear 36" jeans). Also, be sure to wear a shirt that's not going to ride/rise up on you too much. There are companies that sell non-AB style onsies. I have a few that just look like a normal undershirt that's tucked in.

For me, confidence and situational awareness are key. Know your surroundings, know the status of your diaper if you plan on using it and what it can handle, and have an exit strategy for if you have to change.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Sent an email to you. Would love to talk more if you have the chance. Also have a blog about my endeavours and all the things I have had to go through leading me to my life now.

Let me know. I just found your thread here.

Hi,

Sent an email to you. Would love to talk more if you have the chance. Also have a blog about my endeavours and all the things I have had to go through leading me to my life now.

Hi,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello, new listener here (actually re found my account on this site by wanting to drop you a line)...

Anyhow I just wanted to say I enjoy the podcast and can't wait for more. Great audio quality for a first shoot podcast. Your form is a bit short though and I'm not sure how you'd improve on that. Overall very nice ^-^

Update- Just read all the comments above. Adding guests would be a neat way to add opinions and views and increase the length of the show. If you go this way you might think of a vetting process and know how to deal with the audio to work with multiple people being on the podcast.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...