LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One way then another - sissydreams & Kaylaindiapers

sissydreams

Jess and Kayla had been friends for a very long time, there mothers had been pregnant at the same time, going to the same hospital and then in the same ward.

So when they announced that they where a lesbian couple, it came as no great surprise to either family or anyone else.

When one was not at home, it didn't take a genius to work out where they were.

In the relationship they had, Kayla always seemed to be the one in charge but this suited Jess, she loved her partner and spent all the time she could with her, both in and out of bed.

Kayla was your normal teenage girl she had a girlfriend Jess and she was a little on the wild side her mom for the longest time had tried to get her to calm down.. She was always out getting high or drunk. She was 17 just enjoying life she was mad tonight cause Jess didn't show up or text her or anything she started to wonder what was going on..

Jess had been out for a walk like she did from time to time, she loved to go for a walk in the park or along the seafront. It was then that she got the text from Kayla.

She seemed to be angry about something, she might be my girlfriend but we can't be together every minute of every day.

"hi hun, I will be home shortly, just out having a walk" Replied Jess.

Jess finally arrived back home to find Kayla waiting for her.

"I'm sorry hun, i just went for a walk down the seafront like I always do.

I didn't know I had to report to you every time I go out", said Jess, then sticking her tongue out at Kayla.

She knew deep down that they loved each other but she also knew who was in charge. She didn't mind Kayla being the boss, it was just the way it worked out.

"I..I.I am sorry" cried Jess, "i didn't mean it, I was just having some fun with you".

"just stop spanking me please, you know I don't like it as much as you".

Being the submissive one out of the two, Jess always seemed to be like the naughty little girl. She knew Kayla liked to take control and loved nothing more than to put her across her lap and spank her bottom.

"Oh I know you like it little girl but you can't go running off without letting me know where you're going and since you think it's so funny!" She scolded her slapping her one more time.. She set her up with her panties and her pants still down..

"what, I am not a little baby you know, you might be my girlfriend but you are not my mom" replied Jess, but realising too late that she had probably gone too far.

"I am going to get a drink anyway"

Jess thought it was fun sometime when Kayla bossed her around and she really liked it but would never totally admit to it.

Even when they made love it was obvious who was in charge.

"Well sometimes you act like it maybe that's what I should do get a playpen then you get sit in it and not get into any trouble and I would know where you were at all times!" Hmm what do you think of that little Missy!" Ever since Jessica got caught stealing clothes at the mall Kayla made sure she held it over her head now was no exception referring to her staying out of trouble..

Jess knew that if she carried on then she would still end up in the corner but with a very sore bottom at the same time. She thought whether or not to pull her panties back up but thought it was best not to push her girlfriend anymore.

She wished she had never stolen the panties from the mall because then she would have gotten into the same situation with Kayla all of the time. She just reminded her every so often when she thought she was starting to be naughty.

So Jess just shuffled her way across the floor with her panties around her ankles,

"there, happy now, the little naughty girl is standing in the corner" said a mischievous Jess, "do I get a potty in case I need to pee, or do I just wet my panties".

"oh for f##k sake" mumbled Jess behind the thumb in her mouth, "me a wittle baby girl now then am I"!

Jess thought she was being a real smart arse right up until the point she got smacked on it.

It shocked her that much that a little dribble of pee came out of her and down her leg.

"oh God, don't let her see this or that will be all that I need" thought Jess.

After about 30 minutes she realised she now needed the toilet, she thought what to say and then decided what the hell,

"mommy mommy Jess need a pee pee".

Well at least she didn't bring me a potty to use thought Jess as she made her way to the bathroom.

She sat there and thought about what was going on then admitted to herself that she enjoyed it.

Going back to find Kayla she decided just to wear her panties.

Jess is shocked at first when she sees what Kayla has waiting for her, but once again she is getting so aroused because of the way she is being treated.

She takes the rubber cock in her mouth and instantly wishes that Kayla was going to put it somewhere else.

The problem for her is that Kayla knows exactly how to get her excited and how to switch her on.

"for God sakes" cries out Jess, "just stick it in me will you, you know you want to and know I want it".

"nooooooooo, you can't do this to me" cried Jess, "you can't leave me this way, please".

Jess couldn't believe that Kayla was going to leave herein such a state of arousal, she need to release all the built up pressure inside her.

"Kayla, i love you so much, please finish me off, don't be so mean and leave me this way, you have teased me enough you bitch".

Jess was now getting furious with her girlfriend, so she disappeared to go and get dressed.

"well if she thinks that I am staying here all night while she goes out partying again, she can think again" thought Jess while she was getting dressed.

She liked playing the little girl to her big girl but not when she was being so mean and teasing her like this.

When she was dressed she stayed upstairs in the bedroom and decided to put the TV on for a while.

Kayla sat on the couch and fired up a joint and started to drink a beer enjoying the what she had just done to her girlfriend.. Tonight she was looking forward to the party where she would be drinking and getting high and dancing having a good time. If Jess was Lucky she would come home tonight ready for more fun and games!

Jess stayed upstairs and the smell of the joint started making its way through the house.

"I will give her a week to come to her senses about what she is doing to herself, but there is a possibility that one of these days the police will raid one of her parties and she will learn the hard way" thinks Jess.

But if that doesn't happen then I will have to speak with her mom, even Kayla knows that will be bad news for her.

"why would I want to come downstairs when you are getting wasted. You have no idea how much it upsets me to see you this way. If this is how you are going to continue with your life then I am afraid that it will be without me around".

"I think that it is time for me to go back home for a few days, you will be no fun or at all friendly when you come down from this, all fueled up with alcohol".