LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Airport Diaper

A LOT of people wear a diaper on the plane, and through security too, not just ABDL's either. Go ahead a wear a soaking wet one through security if you want to as well. I'm incontinent and have had to do this, and it was not a big deal.

I tell everyone that so long as you don't make it into a big deal, then it won't be.

I've worn several times, and through security. I've got the pat down before but nothing was said, though I attribute it to possibly the full body scanner picking up on my prince albert piercing. Never had any issue, go ahead and do it.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are flying alone there isn't a reason not to also wear through security. I really don't generally fly, but wonder do people who fly let the TSA know ahead or let them figure it out? I would personally lean to letting them know they will feel padding as I wear diapers. Not as if I care where the strangers at the air port think.

The tsa does not care. There's no point in trying to let them know ahead of time any ways. Who knows what person will get to search you or what line you'll end up in.

It's really no big deal so long as you don't make it into one. I've gone through those scanners with a soaked confidry24/7 and they didn't bat an eye.

I'm disabled & incontinent. As airplane bathrooms are the furthest thing from wheelchair accessible, I'd imagine this is what I'd have to do on a plane.

Who cares about the diaper wearing public when you have suicidal pilots at the controls.at least when your pilot crashes in the Himalayas the can reuse the seat again because their is no big shit stain on the vinyl. LOL

Who cares about the diaper wearing public when you have suicidal pilots at the controls.at least when your pilot crashes in the Himalayas the can reuse the seat again because their is no big shit stain on the vinyl. LOL

I must agree with you Brian where I live many of the main roads have no sidewalks or they are so poorly maintained that they are unusable. I drive a wheelchair that I have added red and blue and white Whelen LED strobes onto the rear end to keep drivers away from hitting me. They are called linz6 by whelen and there are several videos on you tube showing how bright they are. From a distance I look like a motorcycle cop and then when people pass me I get the weird looks of drivers who thought it was a speedtrap rather than a guy in a wheelchair going someplace.in my state younmust slow down to 40 and move to the farthest lane from the lights. They definately cannot say they hit me because they did not see me.

I must agree with you Brian where I live many of the main roads have no sidewalks or they are so poorly maintained that they are unusable. I drive a wheelchair that I have added red and blue and white Whelen LED strobes onto the rear end to keep drivers away from hitting me. They are called linz6 by whelen and there are several videos on you tube showing how bright they are. From a distance I look like a motorcycle cop and then when people pass me I get the weird looks of drivers who thought it was a speedtrap rather than a guy in a wheelchair going someplace.in my state younmust slow down to 40 and move to the farthest lane from the lights. They definately cannot say they hit me because they did not see me.

In SC it's legal to use biue lights except on a vehicle. Whether a wheelchair is considered a vehicle here I don't know :huh: but bicycles are so they can't use blue lights. Certain municipalities prohibit blinking blue lights on signs or within a certain distance of a public road.

Hum, in Cali police lights are blue and red, wonder if that means you can't have either on your vehicle. Of course Fire/Rescue vehicles are all red lights here, so sure you can't have red.

JUST got through security at LAX. I have TSA pre-check. I went through the metal detector with a wet Tranquility ATN. Didn't think much of it since I knew (or so I thought) that I'd be going through the metal detector, not the nude-o-scope. Anyway, once I cleared the metal detector, the dreaded short beep went off, meaning that I had "randomly been selected for additional screening." No big deal, I thought, they'll just swipe my hands like they usually do. Only in this case, they said, "you have been randomly selected to go through the scanner."