LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

any adult pacifier?

I will share the secret that will let you get exactly what you want, ready . . . . . go online google it, pay for it and receive it.

Seriously, you post asking for a very specific free handout and then ONLY 2 days later post an impatient "anybody?" two word post.

Why should people spend their money to buy things for you? Try being self sufficient, may get you what you are looking for far faster than asking for handouts.

Snugglebear

Lol, the "I want" posts always have a tendency to amuse me because they say so very much about a person.

You consider me "rude", " a dick" and an "a hole" which is certainly your prerogative; however, you ask for something VERY specific for free and then act impatient when nobody hands it to you TWO DAYS later. It is that attitude of self entitlement that makes me laugh and shake my head. It is also that attitude that spurred my post but I appreciate your incorrect assumptions ;)

That all being said, I don't need luck, I work hard, buy my wife and I what we need/want, have all the vanilla and kink items we want and don't beg for hand outs but I appreciate your best wishes ;)

Snugglebear

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...