LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carrying Spare Diapers While Out

I have a little bag that originally was for car wash/wax stuff. I believe it has a Simoniz logo on the side.

It's just the right size. It can hold a few diapers, a tub of wipes, and powder.

I keep it under the seat of my truck.

• Like 1

I only go to town for shopping or cinema so I carry a packpack, sometimes with a spare diaper

But, its rarely needed as I can go 12+ hours with same diaper and there is no odor cause I only drink water

• Like 2

Since I'm rarely very far from it, there's always a spare diaper in my car. When you use them it's almost a given that you're going to need one sooner or later ;) The problem is that when you use it, you have to put another one back- something Moi forgiot to do recently which was discovered at work while in a comopletely soaked one :o

Actually I keep 2 now (and had forgotten both) because a sudden bout of diahrrea at work made me need more than one extra which wasn't planned for at the time :angry:

• Like 1

I've been thinking about this. Well I can't carry a purse because I'm a boy, .. a very bad boy actually..haha. J/K

But I think what I would do is, lets say I was going to a few stores, or a mall..ect. is to carry a shopping bag, like the kind you get from a clothing store after you've bought something. Put the diaper in there. This way it looks like you're carrying some cloth you bought. Although this might not work in all situations. A backpack would work, but it's not something adults usually walk around with so I'm not sure what else could be used.

I used to use a generic backpack, but I got a FILA Diaper Bag backpack off woot a few months ago, so that's what I used.

Unless I want to be obvious, then I carry a real diaper bag (blue with teddy bears).

• Like 1

I don't carry spares all that much. I usually wear a pull up when I go out and I use liners throughout the long days and those I put in the pocket of

• Like 1

I keep two in my suv. One is always for back up/ spare, the other is the one I usually will use and try to replace after I use it. Sometimes I forget to do that though, so I have the spare. No need to a backpack though. When I need to change I just take if from my suv and carry it in hand to the bathroom. In the five years I've been doing this not a single person has asked. A couple have tried looking to see what it is but I can tell by the looks on their faces nobody has figured it out yet.

• Like 1

I carry a single strap backpack with 3 extras and wipes.

It's actually a replica of the the main character wore from game infamous on the ps3.

Best collectors edition I ever bought.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Passport is requested most times you are stopped, Spain (like every other country in Europe) do whatever they like, if you do not have a passport it can cause delays at the checkpoint. I have residencia but as the residencia card does not have a photo it is NOT considered ID....go figure.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...