LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

McDonalds - Avoid Them!

My "McSalads" are still twice as healthy and the usual burger-and-fries from anyone, even if the delicious dressing recipies never considered nutrition, only flavor :D Affordable but not a bargain I could make the same thing (actually better) here at home for less but when the convenience is factored in at the end of a long work-day, they're worth it ;) I just wish the non-beef sandwich choices were half as good :(

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on where you go--as national chains go, Subway is pretty good. They at least have healthy options. But I prefer to go to places like the little soup place in Appleton's City Center Plaza mall, which serves fresh, homemade soup. It's the ultimate comfort food, and even the higher-calorie stuff (like their cheesy steak and potato) is better tasting--and better for you--than any McDonald's hamburger. If it's all the same to you, Bettypooh, I don't go to restaurants just to eat something I'd normally eat at home anyway, like salad. On those rare occasions I eat out, my priority is finding stuff that tastes good--again, comfort food.

Personally, I prefer the local "mom-and-pop" operations to the national chains. The food is not only cheaper, but better quality with more nutritional value.

Not sure about cheaper but agreed with better moat of the time!

Rusty. I'll be going to MCDs today. So you know I will ask for mayo and I will gladly pay the extra .30 if necessary.

Mayo on a salad? That's just weird. Hope you're not thinking of getting one of their "burgers", just step away from the ledge, it's not worth it. Oh what the heck, you can eat what ever you want. I like seeing others slowly kill themselves, it's so perplexing.

We are all slowly killing ourselves just by being alive, no one can live a life that will cause us to go indefinitely... Everyone has vices of some kind that will presumably shorten life, even things we do now that may be proven in the future to be harmful.

We are all slowly killing ourselves just by being alive, no one can live a life that will cause us to go indefinitely... Everyone has vices of some kind that will presumably shorten life, even things we do now that may be proven in the future to be harmful.

A. the mayo on a salad comment was meant as a joke. Sorry you didn't get it. B. TO EACH THEIR OWN. Do what you want to even if there is a mountain of evidence stating it is bad for you, will kill you, or whatever. C. Yeah what of it....

Lol, there it is again, thoroughly bashing there own, then saying "to each their own". I agree that McDonald's is bad for you, but what are you going to accomplish.

Lol, there it is again, thoroughly bashing there own, then saying "to each their own". I agree that McDonald's is bad for you, but what are you going to accomplish.

That's just it! I've come to realize most people simply will not listen to reason or logic when it comes to changing their ways. They get so ingrained in what they are used to they refuse to listen to reason or logic. I will still say what needs to be said (and I will also continue to say what I believe in- even if it's just my opinion). As for those who refuse to listen, we'll I say to each their own because I've come to accept I can't impart my knowledge and experience on to everyone- especially if they don't want it.

Still, you can't blame me for attempting to change myself otherwise that would them make you just as bad as a hypocrite-or worse.