LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Twist For A Long Time Dl

dlj

Greetings-

I have not posted here or any forum for quite a while but I thought I would share this on this new forum. I have been a DL since my early teens. Never have told anyone about it,not even my wife of 14 years. Instead I have indulged when I can in private and feeling lonely and isolated, wishing I could share this side of me with my wife.

The week before Christmas I was diagnosed with a large kidney stone and had it blasted by lithotripsy. After passing all the fragments I began suffering urge incontinence due to bladder spasms. While I can deal with it during the day, I wet a great deal in my sleep. I wear diapers and plastic pants to bed now every night. It is so weird to be in the position of HAVING to wear them and LIKING it at the same time, and to be wearing diapers ad plastic pants in front of my wife. I have been diapered at night for the last 5 nights, and with each passing night, my wife has been getting more and more comfortable seeing her husband diapered, so much so, that in the middle of the night the last couple of nights she has been reaching over and touching me on my plastic pants.

It's as if I have had my long kept, deep dark secret fantasy realized, even though I truly need to be diapered. I one way, I hope I continue to need them for a while, but on the other hand, if the incontinence continues, my urologist is going to want to perform more tests. The upside is that after the incontinence passes, perhaps she will indulge my wearing once in a while as I feel the need

You never going to have a better opportunity to talk to your wife about it than what you have now. At some point, tell her that you actually kind of like this whole wearing diapers thing. Its comforting and makes you feel good (or whatever feelings you have... .just describe your feelings to your wife. Most girls eat it up when men share feelings). Tell her how much you are enjoying it and that you might be interested in continuing this even after you get better. I don't want to say its now or never, but its never going to be easier to bring up that it is now.

You know - surprisingly enough, she has been all right with this far more than I would have expected. This morning when we woke up she rolled over and pressed her butt up against me as I was on my side facing her. I told her I was pretty wet and it didn't seem to bother her at all. I am getting more comfortable letting her see me in diapers, but I am still trying to be discrete and respectful of her boundaries too.

I still get ready for bed after she is asleep, but the last two nights I have stopped wearing PJ bottoms in bed. I even got out of bed and headed for the bathroom while she was still in the room. The next big hurdle will be the how to deal with a morning erection, or one during the night for that matter. Sure is strange, living a fantasy out of neccesity

You never going to have a better opportunity to talk to your wife about it than what you have now. At some point, tell her that you actually kind of like this whole wearing diapers thing. Its comforting and makes you feel good (or whatever feelings you have... .just describe your feelings to your wife. Most girls eat it up when men share feelings). Tell her how much you are enjoying it and that you might be interested in continuing this even after you get better. I don't want to say its now or never, but its never going to be easier to bring up that it is now.

I definitely concur w/ Mr. Sea Otter - tell her. Open up to her. Women like for men to open up and share their feelings, concerns, fears, etc... Also, I think it's only right to tell her. What if she was hiding something from you for years and years? I believe that only true intimacy can be achieved when there are no secrets, and when there is openess and honesty.

Please don't get me wrong - I am not trying to be offensive, but just to offer some helpful suggestions :) . I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks.

Just tell her that even though you "have to" wear diapers becuase of your current medical condition, that you are still embarrassed about having to wear diapers and that you feel like a baby, and see what her reaction is...

If she says it is no big deal, breath a sigh of relief and tell her that you are glad she doesn't mind, because the diapers have made your problem much easier to deal with and that you are much less stressed out. If you want her to change you sometime, tell her that the diapering is somewhat difficult and ask if she would help.

If she says she is concerned and doesn't like it, tell her you hope to be able to stop wearing diapers sometime in the future when and if the medical condition clears up. When you come back from the doctors, tell her that the doc recommended that you keep wearing diapers for conveinience and to prevent embarrassment/leakage problems.

I would have to disagree with OKMe. I don't think it is a good idea to lie about it (at least not a direct lie anyway). I think if you are going to open up to her then do it. You could maybe mention things to gauge her acceptance but I don't think you should lie directly about it. A lie of omission isn't great in itself but it is not as bad. Telling her the doctors say you still need to wear after your actually better could potentially backfire when the truth comes out. She may go into an appointment with you or something and raise the issue and the doctor will be surprised at what he supposedly said. All sorts of things could happen. So my opinion (and that's all this is) is that you should either not tell her or open up honestly.

Be honest with her. Lying only leads to more lies and a bigger mess (no pun intended :P ) down the road. You've been together for 14 years and I'm assuming the marriage isn't in trouble at all since you didn't mention that, so while she might be taken aback at first and may need time to process it, it's unlikely she's going to up and walk out on you because you were honest about your kink. The fact that she's been touching your diaper says she's not totally freaked out by it. Believe me, if she was freaked out, you'd know it. She would most certainly have asked you to put your pajama bottoms back on. My guess is that you know your wife pretty well by now and can predict how she'll react to most things. Listen to your gut instincts about this. Your intellect will handicap you in matters like this so don't let it dictate to you. Trust your intuition -- women aren't the only ones who have that.

Sorry to hear of your medical condition, bt I'm glad your are at least enjoying some of the "side effects" :)

I can relate since I liked diaprs frm an early age, but now get to enjoy them throughly and don't have to hide that

I wear diapers since I am incontinent from a spinal cord injury.

However, I don't see any good in you coming out to her on the fact that you have been enjoying them well before needing to wear them, as others are advising you to do. Ignorance will be bliss on her part in this case. I think a "from here on in" approach is better. Good luck whatever you decide to do!

Interesting perspectives. I know she isn't freaked out by the fact that I am sleeping in diapers. In some ways, I think she may be a little surprised by her reaction. Yesterday, while I was shifting around and adjusting my diaper, she put her leg over me and I could tell she was aroused. Without being too graphic, she needed to "take care of business" very quickly. I wasn't too sure what to do as I was pretty wet but didn't want to get up and go to the bathroom, and couldn't get a read on how far to take it. I suggested today that we develop a plan to deal with sexual issues while I'm wearing.

It is currently a need as my bladder is emptying every 20 minutes or so. If nothing else, no one wants their sleep cycle interrupted every 20 minutes. I told her today that I find them to be a comfort and actually quite comfortable to wear. Whenever any discussion takes place about it I am the one to bring it up as I think she is uncomfortable talking about it right now. She has been making sure that there are plastic bags in our bathroom for disposing of wet diapers, and I am very fastidious about not letting more than two nights worth of wet diapers in our trash can.

I will not under any circumstances lie to her by telling her the urologist suggested to keep wearing diapers, if that's not the case. In some research I have been doing, another person with night time wetting due to a spastic bladder, had the situation for around two months, I have been wet at night involuntarily for only a week now, so I may have a while to go. At any rate, she is accepting of the fact that I wear diapers at night for the time being, and after the condition clears up, while I won't wear them every night, I suspect I will be able to wear on occasion when I feel the need.