LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Ever Out Someone?

tcc

Would you ever consciously OUT someone?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever consciously OUT a fellow AB/DL?

• No, AB/DL is a private thing. I respect that.
    • No, as a private thing, I wouldn't want it done to ME.
    • Sure, it's no big deal. It can be done as a joke, all in fun.
    • Yes, there's times when a bastard DESERVES to be exposed. Who CARES the result?
    • Yes, if someone disses me, THEY deserve the same treatment!
    • Yes, especially if the revelation pays decent bucks from the scandal paper...
    • Yes, if you're gonna be in politics, you'd better be lilly white!

Only as retaliation for being outed. Otherwise I support privacy as a matter of policy. I also do not strike a relationship with a public ABDL since I do not know how seriously they treat matters of pricacy

On 11/22/2012 at 11:44 PM, Bettypooh said:

No, never. Make that HELL NO <_< Anyone who outs anyone for any reason* is my enemy and will be treated as such till death :ph34r:There are some things that you just don't ever do and outing someone is one of them. They will make themselves known when they want to but until then, it is their decision to make and to live with ;) Hiding is it's own he!! so there's no need to try to add to that pain.

Outing them would not be the right thing. that would bring attention to others. If you are that sure of what they are, you report them to the police with details so the police can handle the matter professionally and protect the privacy of the innocent. This, if it is done properly would prevent the perp from outing innocent persons in retaliation, or threatening to. You would also inform the mods and admins privately of this so they can deal with it on their end and not be blind-sided. In fact, you would co-ordinate with them from the beginning

I found pedo references at Diaperbook (a persons saying how he disliked bad weather because he couldn't go to the public pool and watch "little ones being changed") and when I mentioned it, I was accused of being a "moral cop"

In fact, it might be a good idea for DD mods and admin to explicitly state policy and what to do and what NOT to do

• 2 months later...

Never never never. I know what that pain feels like. When I was younger there was a chat group for teens who were bedwetters (not abdl chat room, was strictly for medical reasons ). I actually gave out my social media info to some of the other teens and a week later someone went on all my social media pages and

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

i couldnt do that to any one... if any one ever exposed me of being abdl, i would probably shut down, idk if its just me, but im just too sensitive when it comes to abdl, and i dont care what some one does to me, or how they wrong me, i couldnt do it back to any one else... just doesnt feel right to me.

i actually saw some one get exposed on a chat i go to a few months back, and it just about ruened his life... i havnt seen him in a long time, but he was a kind person, and he is greatly missed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You have to wonder why anybody would ever say anything about this to somebody else? As kids it was a way of bullying or put somebody down to point out that they wet the bed. But adults should have a lot more common sense and for other ABDLs there should be a lot more empathy. I'd raise it or joke about it only if i was in an environment where everybody was in the same boat but that would probably be a pretty rare event. I went to a mixed (gay & straight) watersports party several years ago where there was a few people wearing diapers and nobody seemed to mind but havent been at one of those since.

On 9/4/2017 at 3:12 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

I agree. I don't know why anybody would use there knowledge of this to humiliate somebody else. I also agree with the comment before yours where its pointed out you would have to wonder how people learned this information. And Id also add you would have to wonder why they would be so interested in it.

It's a double edged sword. no matter how much I dislike someone within the community and how much I would presume their reputation in the vanilla world to be ruined......... no I would not out them because I in turn would/could be outed. It wouldn't be worth it at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
I ticked the frist two:  (No, AB/DL is a private thing. I respect that. / No, as a private thing, I wouldn't want it done to ME.)

I'd like to address the other possible answers, as all of them have non-zero amount of agrees.

Sure, it's no big deal. It can be done as a joke, all in fun.  
 - Excuse me but what the fuck? Who the hell would seriously do that? Just because it's not a big deal to you, doesn't mean everybody sees it the same way.

Yes, there's times when a bastard DESERVES to be exposed. Who CARES the result?
 - I understand the temptation, such as in a case of one's retaliation to being outed by an in-group fellow, but still, it's stooping down to their level gives me mixed feelings. But I can't judge, I can't say with certainty how I'd react if it was me.

Yes, if someone disses me, THEY deserve the same treatment!
 - see above

Yes, especially if the revelation pays decent bucks from the scandal paper...
 - whoever does this is a colossal asshole who deserves to be sued for every penny he got for the "revelation" and then some.

Yes, if you're gonna be in politics, you'd better be lilly white!
 - Being AB/DL is not a crime, or an immorality, or anything even remotely reprehensible (when being induldged in privately and with moderation, or not at all), so being an AB/DL and a lilly white are not mutually exclusive. Just because someone is a public figure, doesn't mean everything from their privacy needs to be public knowledge. Otherwise, what's next? Publishing detailed descriptions of public figure's bowel movements? Or their nude pics?

There is one case where I see it as acceptable, and that's if someone who is ABDL themself, used anti-ABDL rhethoric for their own personal or political gain, as long as that specific rhethoric would make at least one ABDL person's (or any one person's) life go bad. If someone ruins someone elses life for their own gain, they deserve the taste of their own medicine. 
  • Thanks 1

I think the "Adult Diaper Code of Ethics and Responsibilities" prohibits outing someone; mean, and only serves the purpose to hurt someone. If I saw someone, let's say at a Walmart and they had a tell-tale diaper bulge; I admit that I would be tempted to say hi and that I too have on a diaper, but I WOULD NOT DO THIS, just tempted.

Oddly, I have both been outed (sort of), and accused of outing someone.

In the case of the outing, I was with some AB friends at their apartment. Other non AB friends showed up, that knew about them. Diapers came up during the night. But since I don't know who the others were, and they don't know who I am, is it really outing?

In the other case, someone was publicly outed to their workplace. I was suspected for some reason. I explained that had I done it, their would have been a lot more outing, as I would have provided links to pics, posts, and anything else I could find from as many sites as possible.

I can't think of a reason to out anyone, except law breaking.

Guess i would say a moderate no. Which i would say is i dont see a reason to do that and its something personal. But i might do it if that persone outed me or something like that. 

• 3 weeks later...