LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Angela Here

Perhaps I should have started posting here, but I found the Polls Forum first, and shared while answering the questions.

I was born in July 1964 near Los Angeles, California. My original toilet training was perhaps faster than average, but certainly gentle. I do not remember diapers as a toddler. However, early on I learned that there is a genetic defect in my family causing the women to lose some or all bladder control after puberty. Granny and Mom made no secret they needed diapers, as did Mom's sisters. sure enough my oldest sister started wetting her bed when she was 12. A few years later it happened to me. My family is loving and there was no shame to diapers. When we went on car trips of exciting adventures, Mom diapered us, even when we were 10 and 11.

After I graduated from law school, passed the Calif Bar and started working as an attorney, I learned Adult Baby games was a nice way to cope with being in diapers 24/7 from my incontinence. Supsequently I met an older man who totally facilitates my needs and loves me unconditionally. We have been married since late summer of 1991.

When home I really prefer pinned cotton gauze diapers with soft vinyl panties. Days and when we have outsiders as visitors I wear more discreet disposable diapers or slip-in pads.

In addition to my diapers, we have an adult changing table as well as my play-pen with a reinforced floor. My collection of big baby outfits is extensive. Almost always I sleep in a big baby outfit. My favorite pacifier is the UltiMAM Orthodontic with clear silicon nipple. For nursing bottles I love clear silicon nipples, the firmer the better. Most of my bottles are clear plastic, some angled.

My sexual turn-on is being spanked.

Hellooo Angela. I remember you from DPF. That was many years ago. Welcome to the board. I hear Tommy is in bad health. I wish him the best because he broke the ice.

Perhaps I should have started posting here, but I found the Polls Forum first, and shared while answering the questions.

I was born in July 1964 near Los Angeles, California. My original toilet training was perhaps faster than average, but certainly gentle. I do not remember diapers as a toddler. However, early on I learned that there is a genetic defect in my family causing the women to lose some or all bladder control after puberty. Granny and Mom made no secret they needed diapers, as did Mom's sisters. sure enough my oldest sister started wetting her bed when she was 12. A few years later it happened to me. My family is loving and there was no shame to diapers. When we went on car trips of exciting adventures, Mom diapered us, even when we were 10 and 11.

After I graduated from law school, passed the Calif Bar and started working as an attorney, I learned Adult Baby games was a nice way to cope with being in diapers 24/7 from my incontinence. Supsequently I met an older man who totally facilitates my needs and loves me unconditionally. We have been married since late summer of 1991.

When home I really prefer pinned cotton gauze diapers with soft vinyl panties. Days and when we have outsiders as visitors I wear more discreet disposable diapers or slip-in pads.

In addition to my diapers, we have an adult changing table as well as my play-pen with a reinforced floor. My collection of big baby outfits is extensive. Almost always I sleep in a big baby outfit. My favorite pacifier is the UltiMAM Orthodontic with clear silicon nipple. For nursing bottles I love clear silicon nipples, the firmer the better. Most of my bottles are clear plastic, some angled.

Hello Angela,

I too remember you, from the DPF Roster. As a matter of fact, I was looking through some old pictures and I came across some of you and Daddy, him in a blue footie jammie, and you had your big teddy bear.

It's nice to see old acquaintences pop up here. I also remember that you were so kind and sisterly to me, something I always appreciated.

While I don't expect you to remember me, you have made an impression on me, and I do remember you.

Welcome to Daily Diapers, most of the people you'll find here are wonderful. The chat room is often active, although polarized, unfortunately. This is a good place, with good people. You'll figure that out. :D

Again, good to see you again, and hugs to you and your Daddy.

Gary, or Jenny, you're choice. :)

Hi Angela, and welcome to DD.

I will also jump in line to say I remember you from DPF. Actually, you helped me to open up to my then girlfriend (now wife) about diapers, and I will always remember that. That was back in 1996 or so via a letter and column you wrote.

Anyway, I am glad to see you here, and that you are doing well.

kira

I as well remember you, Me and my First wife corresponded with you and "daddy" way..way back in the early 90's. I also am fortunate enough to have your video :wub: . You running around that room with your hobby horse was quite fun to watch. I too wondered where in the world you could have gotten too wondered if you were on here under a different name or something. I was quite surprised to see this post, as Me and my new mommy just watched your video the other day. Let me as well welcome you, I'm sure you will find many "old" friends on here and make many new ones too. You were quite fun person, as I am sure you still are send my regards to daddy. :D

BTW My Birthday is 12, July 64. I seem to remember that our birthdays were close. :P

Wow Angela, how good to see you again after all these years! We exchanged some mail - must be at least a decade ago when you had your help column, I'm smarti, Martin in Thailand, if that rings any bells. Daily Diapers will certainly benefit from your rich insights on the scene, if you care to share them.

I never realized we differ in age only by a month - June '64 here, Hamilton, Scotland.

Merry Christmas anyway and welcome aboard!

Wow, so many long-time friends. My Hotmail e-mail addy has not changed since 1998. Don and I still have the same PO Box.

In November Don tried to place an order with DPF, although there is a message on that site saying they were no longer taking orders. What happened was that Don phoned DPF and got Tommy on the line. Tommy spoke about the old days and asked don to place the order on-line. By the time Don placed the order he got a call from Mark, explaing that Tommy was not healthy and did not always remember they had no way to fill orders.

Since I read all these replies, I have tried to think back to the last time I wrote my monthly column for DPF. It must have been after 2000, but I am not sure. That was a spell when I had no spare time.

Now I will have to look around the house for copies of the 2 videos we made for DPF. Who would have guessed anyone would remember. We appeared on the Montel Williams Show on January 23, 1992. One of the junior producers had worked for Don years before. She phoned us on a Friday evening, saying Montel really wanted to devote an episode to adult babies. Dee and Gene Smith wanted to fly in from the Mid-West, but would not appear in costume. She begged me to be there. We really wanted to spend some time with Dee and Gene. By coincidence they wanted to tape the following Monday, February 10, when both Don and I had scheduled a vacation day. To maximize our visit with Dee and Gene we decided to check into the hotel at our own expense.

Then things got very complicated, because Feb 10, 1992 was the start of such heavy rain it was called the LA Flood. Freeways closed, as did the airport for several hours. We only discovered that when we reached the hotel. Montel's staff had left us a message they were forced to cancel the other 4 episodes scheduled to tape that day because buses could not bring any audience. However, because Montel had already paid to fly in Dee & Gene, plus 2 male AB from Seattle, they were going to find a way to tape us even if it took all night.

Eventually Dee and Gene did reach the hotel, 3 hours late, so our visit was short. Montel wanted to send the limo for us early, since nobody knew how long it would take to get around flooded streets. The CBS TV City Studios were mostly dark when the limo got there. What a mess, the main electricity had failed. All of us had to walk up several flights to the dressing rooms, then from there to hair and makeup. Dee and Gene wanted wigs. Don did not ask for even any makeup. They gave me a silly black wig. Everyone said how much they liked my blue cowgirl dress. Either they did not notice or were in denial that I was wearing an obvious cloth diaper and lace panties over my vinyl panties.

Word from the second limo was that the two guys from Seattle still had not landed. The crew took a long meal break. In the hall between our dressing room and Dee & Gene Montel provided a tray of snacks. They wanted me to go to another set so they could pre-tape me. Apparently the psychologist they had booked could not get past a flood, which was a problem. Lucky for them Dr. Jim Gordon was doing a news show and agreed to hang around. So we all talked for hours, waiting, and waiting. I drank enough milk and water I needed a change, which totally surprised the staff. They assumed I was kidding about being incontinent.

At last the Seattle guys arrived. We were led to the set, a couple of flights below the dressing rooms, with the elevators still out of action. Emergency power provided some studio lights and let the technical equipment run. They were told real electricity would be back in 30 minutes, but so far the audience consisted of three homeless folks. Our alert junior producer formed a cunning plan. She rounded up every CBS employee to pretend to be our audience!

It should have worked. Unfortunately some of the "audience" were part of the Montel crew. They needed to stop tape every commercial, so for example, makeup could be refreshed. Then there would be confusion since the crew could never remember where they had been sitting. Got that solved when one of the homeless went completely nuts. She was marched out back to the rain, but 15 minutes had to be taped again.

Normally it takes an hour to tape an episode, plus about 15 minutes before to get everyone into the correct chair. We sat down at 8PM and they did not finish taping until 11:55PM, to the delight of the crew. They got golden time. No, not golden shower. It is extra pay after so many hours.

Originally our episode was to show in late March, but since they lost almost a week of shows they had to rush us ahead. Still, Montel was thrilled with the ratings and positive reaction from the handfull of stations broadcasting the show that early in its history. We were repeated several times. They used clips for years doing specials. One reason I searched for Daily Diapers was that last week I got a handful of fan mail from Montel's staff, after all those years. Someone mentioned this site with the URL. In the weeks after the show was broadcast, I got a ton of mail. The result was we made several friends we still see frequently, including former Montel staff members. Not long after we taped Montel moved to another city.

Merry Christmas everyone, AB, DL and Incontinent. What we have in common, namely wetting, is more important than any differences in the way we think of diapers and role playing.

A few minutes ago in the Just Diapers section, on the "What I wear to bed?" topic I posted a message explaining how I fold and pin my gauze diapers for bed. To make my concept easier to understand, I attached three photos.

Please let me know if this helps you. Also, I fixed my profile to include a photo of me suckling a bottle. There was no place for my main e-mail, but the system let me show that as my website URL. Maybe the administrator would even let me show my e-mail in messages.

Also, many thanks not only to my long time buddies who have welcomed me on the site, but to others who have remembered my e-mail and sent me messages this weekend. LUVs to you all, along with Huggies. Be Pampered and happy in 2008!

I posted something here yesterday, and apparently it didn't take.

I saw the pictures you posted, and that either those are old pictures, or you haven't changed a bit since the last pictures I've seen of you. I'm hoping it's the later. :) I loved the business suit and the baba, though. Very nice combination. Other question is what was in the bottle?

Hugs,

Gary

EDIT. Slly me, it was in the What Do You Wear To Bed with thread. :)

Good eye, Jenny & Gary!

Minutes ago I figured out how to show some of my interests in my profile and use a picture of me as my avatar. Just in case anyone wants to see this picture (212#15) larger and in better resolution, I am attaching it here. Also here is a larger copy of my profile picture (207#20)

Anticipating questions, here are some details about the pictures:

I am napping while cuddling my long-time companion, a koala named Eukie. He was a gift from my family when I was 11. Eukie has been with me constantly since then. Although you can't see it in this photo Eukie wears a pale blue knit sweater my youngest sister Missy made for him shortly before I moved to pre-law college back East in 1981. Missy did not want Eukie catching cold. The weekend before this picture was taken Missy made me the baby top I am wearing, with the puffy sleeves. That is a 1991 vintage MAM pacifier with a clear silicon orthodontic nipple. Those sturdy vinyl panties were classic Pro-Health I received shortly before a fire melted all their inventory.

I needed a nurser of milk as soon as I got home from the office, before taking off my big girl suit or even changing my damp didee. That is a classic 8oz clear polycarbonate plastic straight bottle with a white ring and a 1991 vintage PUR clear silicon nipple. The milk was lo-fat. The blouse and jacket were from Nordstrom.

My husband "Daddy" Don claims inside I have not changed since we fell in love in May 1991. Perhaps today I appear the same as back in the period from the summer of 1991 until June of 1993 when the majority of my big baby girl photos were taken. By then a whole lot of nice people had seen me talking about adult baby play on The Montel Williams Show and demonstrating my ways of relaxing after work in two videos Don and I produced, which were distributed by DPF. When we met Don still owned a large studio building in Hollywood. One of our first projects as a couple was clearing out one large room so we could decorate it was my personal PlaySpace. For a couple of years a set of Norman strobes were permanently hung in PlaySpace, so Don could take my pictures when I was in the mood. By the summer of 1993 we moved to a new home, so driving to PlaySpace was not very convenient. Many of the larger toys did move to our new house, but we also donated all the new toys to children's charities. Our interests changed and we stopped taking new photos.

What have we been doing since 1993? Oh, many, many things. Eventually I did give up my monthly DPF column, in 2000 I think. Don was retired when we met, but days after we appeared on Montel he received a generous offer to unretire. At last this February Don retired again for the last time! We have managed to do a lot of traveling. Generally my health has been fine. None of the doctors has figured out a way to help me regain bladder control. Don needed prostate surgery this June to deal with cancer. That went much better than we hoped. Almost all his bladder control is back.

post-16053-1198696834_thumb.jpg

post-16053-1198696854_thumb.jpg

post-16053-1198696834_thumb.jpg

post-16053-1198696854_thumb.jpg

Welcome Baby Angela and Don. It is always a great moment when someone has the ability and opportunity to relax in such a manner, even for someone who need diapers, but is also able to enjoy them as well. And to have the opportunity to express yourself for the tv audience for someone like Montell, is super, even if it occured several years ago. Take care of yourself and may you continue to enjoy life as much as you can.

Like you, I enjoyed Baby Kim. She came along at just the right time and thus was able to continue making photos and videos about a real woman with a major inner big baby girl. Unfortunately I never got to meet her, or even communicate with her. She really is missed.

Welcome Angela, I don't remember you from the DPF days but I did regularly visit the site when it was active and even back to the A.S.F.D. days on Usenet. Do you know what ever happened to baby Kim who appeared in some of the videos from the DPF days?

Hi Crinkle,

Thanks for the kind words. At home if I ever act like some sort of celebrity (you know the popwreck type) "Daddy Don" corrects me.

It is super you still have that tape. Is it the one that also has some TV shows and movies, such as the diaper episode of "China Beach" and "The Baby"? Back in the day it was convenient to go from Montel Williams, to Donahue to Jerry Springer. What fun.

Have a wonderful 2008!

It's amazing the celebrity you are. I still have a VHS tape of the shows you are talking about. It's good to see your doing well Me` lady! :rolleyes:

Welcome to DD, Adorable Kvetinka,

It is marvelous that you have joined us. I only found this groups a few weeks ago. It has been friendly to me. You will make many friends here. Angela

Hello Angela,

I am glad to find you here. I was on DPF und we were corresponding through e-mail.

Love

Kvetinka