• my two front teeth!
    • some new diapers!
    • my "mommy" or "daddy"
    • cookies and milk
    • a visit from Santa
    • world peace
    • world peace and a diaper change

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

personally, I would like to find that special person to spend time with and share my life, and who can accept that my undies are a bit different that most other guys

I Agree Duck One for Me Would also Have to Accept my Disablities, Oh Well Cheers to Another Year of Waiting & Hoping! Cheers! Merry Christmas! :D

Rockies Fan

Why not have it all? Sure, I am incontinent, but I also have an active big baby girl inside.

So I was brat enough to demand New Diapers + Cookies with Milk + A Santa Visit + World Peace combined with A Diaper Change.

The fact is I wear some kind of diaper 24/7. When home I really find cloth diapers and separate vinyl panties more comfy and effective so long as I do not need to be discreet. The rest of the time I use various kinds of disposable products. This means I routinely buy disposables more than once a week. The brand of soft thin vinyl panties I wear last fairly well, so although I need 2-3 changes an evening, I only need to buy a dozen new panties a year, adding about one a month to the rotation. My adult cotton gauze diapers last even longer. I still have some adult gauze prefolds I bought in 2001. The Gerber toddler Birdseye prefolds I use as soakers I buy in quantity as necessary and add 24-36 to rotation a year, tossing then as they get worn. My newest style is using 36" square gauze flat diapers. I ordered 2 to try a couple of months ago. They worked so great I immediately bought 12 more. None show any wear yet, and I still have 4 in reserve. Still, I always love some sort of big baby gifts, perhaps a new ruffled dress or a big stuffed toy.

No big baby can have too many cookies and milk by the bottle with c super clear nipple!

Santa clearly loves diaper wearing people of all ages! Our diapers save his lap!

World Peace will be a good thing. Sure, I can change my own diapers and have done so since 1976. Still, nothing to me is as loving as when my dear husband spreads one of my diapers on the changing table, folds that with some soakers and then places me on my back over my diaper so he can tug it snug and pin it securely. After he has my vinyl panyies in place and has checked that all my diaper is inside, he signals me with a gentle pat on the base of my bottom and a kiss on my forehead.

See, I can ask for it all!