LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You

I'm not in a relationship currently-but I got my past girlfriends through a local bdsm community and some bdsm dating sites. But that was because I was a fun Dom-submissive women who will do wierd stuff for you tend to dislike subby guys.

Getting the attention is what THEY want-after all.

i'd been a part of the bdsm crowd for a few years and seeing a Dom who was a couple hours away from me...He accepted a new job and had moved far away...it obviously wasn't going anywhere with U/us but i was still hanging on to His attentions...Then one day W/we had a little arguement via the internet....While W/we were arguing i was thinking...i'm just tired of all the lifestyle stuff....ab/dl and bdsm...it's just too limiting. So i did something i'd always sort of scoffed at others for doing...i started looking at yahoo personals in my area. The very first personal i read sounded like they were created for me....even though their profile said nothing about bdsm.....i could tell they were a part of the lifestyle and very Dominant........and He lived less then 15 miles away!

i looked through another couple dozen profiles before finally returning to the first one....i discovered then to contact Him, you had to pay $20 for His IM id....but i was so frustrated, i just thought ...what do i have to lose....i paid it...and IM'd Him immediately.....funnily i IM'd Him asking if He was "still looking for a slave" He'd just broken off with His real life slave a few months prior so was a bit suspicious.. but after talking a bit...like myself He became intriqued....W/we talked for hours....including a conversation about ab/dl........i explained that my ab/dl interest wasn't the most important thing in my life...but that i hoped to include it in my next relationship....He was curious and not in any way put off by it.............so ..........i did something i had never done before........nor would i probably ever do again....nor do i recommend it.........but i met Him that night for drinks...in His hot tub.........and i've never left......two years later i sold my house......now 4 years later.....W/we are planning O/our wedding for next fall....

W/we took the abdl thing slow......i never pushed it.......and only shared stories i'd written (some of which you can read in my blog on this site).......He would read the stories...ask questions and share how they made Him feel.....Then when He was ready....He set up the situation and W/we basically roleplayed in real life...one of the stories i'd written.....it was awesome!....

Now i wear occasionally...i'm allowed to wear whenever i desire...as long as i ask permission....i don't ask Him to diaper me every time....somehow it's more fun to me to wait for Him to instigate play times........which He does............not every day...often weeks or months go by but it's all good.........because now that my life is full...and complete.......the need isn't there so much........now when W/we do play it continues to be special just as awesome as it was in the beginning

and that is how i...errr.....W/we did.......

..........i did something i had never done before........nor would i probably ever do again....nor do i recommend it.........but i met Him that night for drinks...in His hot tub.........and i've never left......

:o Jenniebear! 4 years in a hot tub?! You must be shrivelled up like a prune!

:P I just couldn't resist!

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! I hope you have many happy years together ... although not all of them in the hot tub as I fear your diaper will eventually explode from absorbing that much water!

Now back to the original discussion ... sorry for that brief intrusion, awakeanddreaming.

Pipsqueak you so silly!.....although imagine living life in the hot tub............you could be like a pampered mermaid .....literally ;).......

thanks for the congrats too :)......it's still a ways a way so a bit unreal still....Daddy hasn't officially even proposed to me though W/we have everything else planned out....

and

awakeanddreaming.....the bdsm part wasn't so much the point of my post as was i found a "lifestyle" person....right there in the plain old vanilla yahoo personals...................sometimes ya have to just read between the lines.........and when i found my Daddy...that's what i did..........it certainly din't say........"Daddy to ab girls" in His profile......

I've never met anyone who was accepting of me at all. They boss me, they use me, the relationship I'm in now is devoid of love. So, in my opinion:

For misery, cher-chez la femme.

If I had it to do over, I would stay single. I like my company best.

-D R

Out of trust and confidence, I told my ex-girlfriend about my DL desires ... I've later found out that she had to spread the gossip around to all of our friends ... have they ever confronted me about it? No. Did it make me upset? Of course.

I don't trust her for a ton of reasons, which she's proven herself time and time again, which is why she's my ex ...

Is it some sort of "OMG THE HORROR" as I thought it would be ... no, and for all I know, my friends are either thinking about it all the time or they're thinking nothing of it right now.

My current girlfriend of 3+ years knows and it's something we've talked about very early into the relationship. It's actually something I told her when we first started talking, as she was a outlet for me to vent about these things as I was younger.

We've grown up and it's something I'm able to play around with her today ... do I want more? Yes, but everything is "baby steps" and a little bit at a time ... it's hard when you're not living under the same roof and right now, we're not ...

But one day, years to come, when that changes I look forward to the fun stepping up. She'll be there for me, which is why I love her.

You just need to surround yourself with friends and family that you can trust.

I met my current SO at Chemistry.com. I've been so naive and uninformed, living in the sticks in Michigan, I was never able to tap into any fetish pipelines or AB/DL pipelines beyond DPF back in the snail-mail days. I knew this woman was special, so before we went very far, I decided to make my "revelation". I had some relationships, via online dating, Yahoo Personals, American Singles, Match, eHarmony, that definitely weren't "the one", and I decided in each case what to say and WHEN. Some embraced my DL, some did not and couldn't handle it. I decided I wouldn't waste time and risk breaking my heart - I don't WANT to ever put my diapers away again or hide them - and reveal my "deep dark secret" early on. If I knew then what I know now, I would have had more opportunities to hook up with a female DL I've so craved over the years. But, I have acceptance, with the promise and hopes of more, and have met my soul-mate. So, I will enjoy my diaper life and not have to compromise. If she loves me, she will accept me as I am. She says she does, and says she has.

Well we have covered this topic to many times for me to search back :P

Anyhow I have never met any of my mommies or babysitters anywhere but "Real Life".

It's extremely simple to meet someone, strike up a conversation and see where it goes from there. After a couple of dates you both will know if it needs to go further. After that just bring it up. To try and think that there is some Mommy or Daddy just out there waiting to find you is highly unlikely (though as above possible). You must develope a trusting and Loving relationship in order for any possibility of success. Of the over 20 women I have been with through the years only one (1) had ever heard of it before (AB/DL) and that was because of Jerry Springer. She was really interested in the whole thing. I can't imagine what the people sitting around us must of thought as we talked about it for hours one nite at a club.

Unfortunately I started dating two girls at once and never followed up with her for a relationship. It's a shame cause the girl I chose to date over her turned out to be not so nice in the end. She was insainly jealous of me and I ended up breaking it off because of her actions. To which she told all my friends about EVERYTHING. Anyway if you need a girlfriend just get one first let the diapers come later.

My Wife/Mommy will tell you the same thing she had never heard of it , but she's my full time Mommy now. It just takes alittle time to find your mate if she's right for you then love will conquer the rest.

In closing let me say I don't know how many times I've seen posts start like yours only to have them go for years to afraid to meet someone or tell someone. Then out of the blue the end up doing it for all the better. "I can't believe I waitied so Long! She didn't even bat a eye" Boy if I had a dollar how many times I've heard that. Anyway just go out looking for Mrs. Right Not Mrs. Mom.

Ive always been a Diaper Lover as far as I can remember, but many years ago started having problems with the Bladder :o so had to seek medical help, the misses was very supportive during this time and when all was diagnosed as OAB she sat me down with a "Continence Advisor" and discused what options there were :rolleyes: it was my misses's suggestion that I use Nappies !! :blush::wub::wub::wub::wub:

So in answer to the question, my wife is still with me and is accepting but not happy about it as Nappies turn her off !

So that is where I am today, well padded up 24/7 and poorer in the pocket but happier. :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

I was already with my girlfriend when I started getting into diapers a few years ago. At first I kept it a secret and since we went to different colleges it was pretty easy. But she started to get suspicious when she would find me loitering near th diaper aisle or looking at them online. So i told her and at first she was not too interested, she has a small germ phobia. But since she's into the BD/SM side, i approached from an angle of humiliation for when she was domme. Now she is much more accepting and our relationship is stronger because of our openness. To answer your question, don't necessarily go looking for someone who is exactly into what you're into. Find someone when accepts you, all of you, and is willing to try something new. Make sure that door swings both ways. Best of luck.

The first person I told was my now-ex girlfriend (long story, not related to the diapers). I left a note on her keyboard as she normally checked her email in the morning. Of course that was the one day that she didn't. I almost called it off at that point. I tried again the next day, leaving it somewhere she'd be sure to find it. It worked out well, we were together for another 3 1/2 years.

My current girlfriend I told directly. It wasn't easy, as I'd only been dating her for a few weeks at that point. We'd been talking over MSN for a few months before we got together, face to face, though. I was very worried that she wouldn't be accepting of it, but she's very supportive. She'll wear diapers voluntarily and has even changed me a few times.

Neither of them has ever said anything to their friends. Tell your partner about your desires is definitely something you need to have trust in your partner for, but I've had very good experiences so far. My first girlfriend was worried that I was breaking up with her after reading the first half of the note, and then got to the second part and was very relieved that it was something she could deal with and help me through. My current girlfriend, as I said, has been very supportive as well.

I met both of these people in the old fashioned way, though, I'm really terrible at meeting people so, in both cases, they kinda found me. My first girlfriend was the high-school sweetheart, and, strangely, she set me up with my current girlfriend a few months after we broke up. It helped that my current girlfriend has a few kinks of her own so she's definitely not a prude.

I have been somewhat of a DL for a number of years, though only indulging when I can in private. I am currently incontinent at night due to some bladder issues as a result of having a kidney stone and being required to drink at least 64 oz of water per day. I am two weeks into having to wear diapers at night. So- my wife and I are making the best of it and even having some fun with it. The bedwetting may continue for a couple of months, or it may go away quickly. Due to the fact that I am an active and deep sleeper, and the fact that I am peeing every 20-30 min, means diapers and plastic pants every night. I wear Molicare Super Plus with plastic pants over them and tonight will try wearing a thick cloth diaper instead as they are supposed to be better at controlling leaks. I only have the one cloth, but when I was ordering diapers when the night time wetting started, she said I should order a case of diapers and several pairs of plastic pants (8) to make sure we have enough. She even cleared a spot in our bathroom closet to keep everything and makes sure there are always disposal bags for the wet ones.

I expected my wife to be repelled by the fact that her husband is sleeping next to her in diapers. I even admit I felt a little weird at first. She is totally fine with it. without being too graphic here, she has woke a couple of mornings quite aroused and has given me a squeeze or two through my plastic pants. I'm no psychologist, but I think the taboo of diapers on an adult might be more of a turn on for her than she thought. She told me she would "rather have her husband in a wet diaper than a wet bed" and "I guess we will all have our diaper time". it's really nice being out in the open with her and will down the road make dealing with my urge to wear them once and a while to bed easier to accept once the incontinence passes, which it should. She even mentioned that if I wind up like this for the rest of my life, we will handle it.

Both my current wife and my previous long term girlfriend/roommate knew. In the girlfriend case (and this was ages ago before the web) she saw me looking at one of the early diaper groups on CompuServe and was curious. I shared my interest and she shared some of hers (to include enemas, etc...). Relationship didn't work out for various unrelated reasons.

My wife found a bag of "stuff" in the closet before we even moved in together and kept it to herself. Finally one day after she had moved in, she inquired. We had a nice game of show and tell with all of my stuff. From then on and for many years after we were married she diapered me nightly (mostly in cloth diapers that she made out of diaper cloth yardage). I decided a few years back to give that up for reasons unrelated to her, but she still accepts it and will play from time to time.

• 14 years later...

I’ve been really lucky with this. I have actually told 6 different girls about my DL side. I never had a bad reaction. Defiantly different degrees they were willing to participate, but they all got involved.

I was pretty open with them about it. After we were together for a while, it just kind of came up. Usually talking about sexy stuff. I just tell them I have a fetish. Usually they think it’s something worse and when I tell them it’s diapers, they are almost relieved.

Most were like my wife. They would put diapers on me, change wet ones only, and wear for me in the bedroom. I’m more than fine with that, and I know I’m lucky to have someone do that for me.

One of my Ex’s was the easiest to tell. She was so open about every thing. When I told her she admitted to having both kinds of accidents in her pants before, and also drinking from a bottle before bed. She actually started wearing diapers more often than me and was basically almost 24/7. She was the only girl I ever had who would mess her diaper. She would even do it unprompted and let me change her too. I wrote a pretty detailed account about her on zity. She was also way more public about it than me and even made comments to her Mom and sisters about diapers. Feel free to message me if you want to hear more about her.

Yes, so in closing I think honesty is the best policy. I do realize I’ve been really lucky, but I think if you know the person well enough, it will be ok.