LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally A Forum For Us!

phogendpf

• 1 month later...

I like this forum. I hope that everyone can keep it on the subject and not bring in anything else.

I would hate to see a DL ONLY forum littered with AB people complaining about DLs, people getting off topic, and people complaining/whining.

• 13 years later...
3 hours ago, kiwidler said:

Hi I am new to this site and it is good to find a forum without all the baby talk.I am DL only and I think that a grown adult with a dummy or teddybear is a terrible sight

Welcome to DD i hope you enjoy your time here.

But i have to say that was not a good introduction, you will not endear yourself by slaging of others preferences.

Just saying.

Maly.

16 hours ago, kiwidler said:

Hi I am new to this site and it is good to find a forum without all the baby talk.I am DL only and I think that a grown adult with a dummy or teddybear is a terrible sight

Are you feeling a little insecure about your own proclivities?  

No I dont think so but some times I wonder why the hell I enjoy diapers so much.I dont even remember being in diapers as a kid and have no wish to go back there.I am a grown adult who enjoys wearing and using diapers

My apollogies .

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, kiwidler said:

No I dont think so but some times I wonder why the hell I enjoy diapers so much.I dont even remember being in diapers as a kid and have no wish to go back there.I am a grown adult who enjoys wearing and using diapers

My apollogies .

No apology needed.

I wonder the same as you.

My diaper is thick and plastic backed. It has no feeling different from any other undergarment on the peepee or surrounding region. Yet I have to have it wheter I need it or not. I can't feel anything from the outside as it fills, nor is there feeling while grabbing it during a pee dump. Yet it gets squishy when wet. And it gets stinky. Stinky bad means time to change before it leaks and I often catch it just before or while it is starting to leak. Regardless, I gotta have it.

When I am out and about I wear Advance pullup with a padding and it doesnt feel any different to normal underwear until it gets soggy and heavy.It holds a lot as long as you dont flood it and dont sit down.I save the thicker ones for home.I dont want people to notice that I am wearing

Same here.  I don't knock the AB's, whatever floats their boat.  I don't knock the sissy's, whatever blows their skirt up.  To each their own.  I have always been strictly DL, no AB and while I might sometimes wear a onesie, the three I have are as follows.  A black collared polo shirt style that looks like a regular golf shirt, a plain grey t-shirt style onesie and a plain white t-shirt style with a pocket on the front.  The only thing that would distinguish them differently from a regular everyday t-shirt is the snap crotch which no one will see but me.  I only wear them very infrequently just to keep my diaper in place and prevent sagging.