LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fantasies!

Sivo

Right now, I'm wearing...

1 x Pampers Babydry (size five, used as a stuffer)

1 x Huggies Pull Up (XL)

and

1 x Drynites (8-15)

And they're all soaked! I've been wearing them for a few hours now, and they feel so thick and wet. I had planned on messing them later, but there's someone else in the house today, so that's a no-go (cleanup is too tricky to get away with with other people around, I find) :(

I've been reading everyone else's fantasies and I'm going to have to jack off soon... soooo turned on.

Anyone got any suggestions as to what else I can do?

I just wish my wife would try one for me-but that will I suspect be a cold day in hell! :angry:

I'm with you loon, But I fear that my wife will soon need them any way, she has a weak bladder and pees herself when she either coughs or laughs too hard. I am really looking forward to that day.

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site but I'm glad i found it, mainly because what I'm about to say I've never said to anyone before aside my wife.

I think my biggest ambition would to be able to meet and speak with someone openly about my liking for nappies and plastic pants who shares similar interests and wont sit there thinking 'MY GOD HE'S A...'

My second after the above would be to find out why i love wearing them so much, i do know though, if i could spend every minute in one, and that brings me to the second one :) to have my wife walk into me and demand that she places a nappy and plastic pants on me!

Guest D!P43R-70V3R

mine is probably waking up one day in a girl dormatry or house in a school, but i look like a 14 year old girl, and i get out of bed, and get changed into a pull-up, panties over the top, skimpy little skirt, bra, blouse, tights, jumper, and school shoes. i go down to breakfast, and im the first there (HA!!) , cos everyone is waiting to go to the toilet. i sit down with food, and as i start to eat, i soil myself. my freinds come down and sit next to me. i look down at the massive bulge of $h!t and p33, and then go off to lessons, still dirty. after lunch, my diaper is changed by either our house matron or a freind, then i get changed for my games; cheerleading. @ the end of the day, i go 2 bed with a new diaper, and the next day is the same, and the next. once i have got used to this rutene, i wake up in a boys house as a 14 year old boy, and still do the same daily routene. (xept 4 games i do hockey or cricket or something, stil in cheerleadin uniform.) :P

Talk about some of your fantasies concerning the DL lifestyle! I'll start with one of my own.

This extends to my wetting fetish too, but more and more my wetting fetish becomes supplanted by DL.

I've always wanted to be able to have a significant other who would wear a diaper, and we could embrace each other while we both wet our diapers.

same.....i wish i could meet a girl near me with the same passion for diapers...and we cud meet up nervously and buy some and try them on...get together embrace etcetc lol

i find it annoying that out of ALL the people i know, at least ONE of them must be dl surely...but how the hell do you find out?? there should be some search site like myspace or sumin lol

same.....i wish i could meet a girl near me with the same passion for diapers...and we cud meet up nervously and buy some and try them on...get together embrace etcetc lol

i find it annoying that out of ALL the people i know, at least ONE of them must be dl surely...but how the hell do you find out?? there should be some search site like myspace or sumin lol

::shrug:: I just don't stress about it. I'm socially normal to all the girls I've ever met or dated. I've told every girl I've ever gone out with about my fetish, not one of them left me for that reason, some were even willing to indulge in it.

Trick really is not so much finding someone just like you, but just finding someone you like and don't lie about yourself or hide anything. Never pressure anybody to do something they don't want to. I never have, and I've had a modicum of luck finding people willing to enjoy this kind of thing with me.

It's when you are desperate for somebody who shares your exact feelings for this stuff that the worst mistakes are made. Once you've backed somebody into a corner and make them feel uncomfortable around you, it's pretty much ruined.

So for advice, just chill out and be yourself.

I want to be tied up and a diaper forced on me (By a girl)

I've mentioned to my wife before about forcing me to wear diapers... her reply, "Honey, I don't need to force you to do that :D "

Oh well... at least I asked!

CDL

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site but I'm glad i found it, mainly because what I'm about to say I've never said to anyone before aside my wife.

I think my biggest ambition would to be able to meet and speak with someone openly about my liking for nappies and plastic pants who shares similar interests and wont sit there thinking 'MY GOD HE'S A...'

My second after the above would be to find out why i love wearing them so much, i do know though, if i could spend every minute in one, and that brings me to the second one :) to have my wife walk into me and demand that she places a nappy and plastic pants on me!

Stop by and say "hi." I'd be glad to talk with you about similar interests.

my fantasy was to have my girlfriend in a school girl outfit while wearing a diaper under her skirt. i'd take her over my knee and give her a good spanking. then to have her put me in a diaper aswell and get spanked. there is another to where i wet my diaper and she spanks my bottom for being a bad boy, then she changes me and spanks me some more till i agree not to wet my diaper again.

Yes these did come true for me. she surprised me with the school girl/diaper outfit. that was something i didn't expect her to do. :D

• Like 1

I have a small section on my bulletin board for diaper fantasies. Most of mine involve me dreaming about my wife putting on a diaper, but alas, I'm certain it will always be nothing more than a fantasy! You'd think it wouldn't be that big a deal for someone to do - especially as they know how happy it would make one--but it is apparently so abhorent that they can't bring themselves to do it, or they don't care enough to try....

Diaper Fantasy Bulletin Board

(By the way, my site is hosted by Daily Diapers....THANK YOU DAILY DIAPERS! Please Support this site by donating money or joining one of the linked pay sites so we can all continue to enjoy this place)

I think I've already had mine and it happen likes this:

I was living alone and it was during NFL Conference championships. I was trying to use the rest of my Attends before school started back and I went back to idea I had when I first had the things and that was just hold my pee forever, till , well you know. Unlike the last time, I had some poop in me. Anyway, I'm holding for a good while, and knocking down more water then necessary. Well the moment of truth comes and it was perfect. I had a poop so good (and so noisy) that I've never used the restroom that well. And to add on top of that, it didn't hurt to poop and left me with a nice satisfying sagging diaper.

I don't think I can top that unless I could get my possible wife to do it as foreplay

i found out this happens every day, no fantasy, a surgical mistake made it happen to me... both pee and sometimes poo.

fortunately, the DL and babyfur communities have been very helpful to me in dealing with this change in lifestyle. otherwise, i don't know where i'd be :blush:

i would like to know if there are others out there with a similar experience... hope they're as lucky as me in finding others who care

• 15 years later...
On 12/22/2007 at 9:52 PM, luv2beSpanked said:

my fantasy was to have my girlfriend in a school girl outfit while wearing a diaper under her skirt. i'd take her over my knee and give her a good spanking. then to have her put me in a diaper aswell and get spanked. there is another to where i wet my diaper and she spanks my bottom for being a bad boy, then she changes me and spanks me some more till i agree not to wet my diaper again.

Yes these did come true for me. she surprised me with the school girl/diaper outfit. that was something i didn't expect her to do. :D

I have the same fantasy. The only other thing I would add is I would also pretend I wasn’t feeling good and have to have her take my temperature but she would have to do it rectally and when she would do that I would get hard and she would have to jerk me off in order to get my diaper back on.