LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fantasies!

Sivo

Talk about some of your fantasies concerning the DL lifestyle! I'll start with one of my own.

This extends to my wetting fetish too, but more and more my wetting fetish becomes supplanted by DL.

I've always wanted to be able to have a significant other who would wear a diaper, and we could embrace each other while we both wet our diapers.

I have always liked the idea that a medical procedure leaves me completely incontinent and unable to retain liquids, I walk around slowly dribbling in my nappies without any knowledge only to find I need changing quick.

I think it would be fun to have a pair of x-ray contacts enabling me to see through clothing to the underwear underneath. Every now and then I would discover someone wearing protection. Maybe even Pampers size 7 or Goodnites. It would always be a sexy girl and not a saggy grandma. I could discover that Britney or Paris wears diapers, or Hannah Montana, or maybe even the Olsen twins. I could turn the whole thing into a graphic novel or a Manga comic and make my everlasting fortune and retire to a ranch with a lifetime supply of pull-ups. *SIGH*

-D R

Fantasy...hmm...I do wish my boyfriend could manage messy pants on a daily basis. Every few days is still nice though!

And a contest! To see who can hold it longer after a suppository is used ;)

And to tie my boyfriend on his belly in a sopping wet diaper, undo the tabs, and use various items/toys on him anally when he can't see what's going on.

That's it. At least that I'm willing to share!

My fantasy depends on my mood, really.

Sometimes I fantasize about gently but firmly forcing a girl to wear diapers full-time. She's a little pouty about it, but does it. Mmm. I imagine a girl out in public, in the summer, in shorts... just a little nervous and self-conscious about whether her bulge is showing, whether orthers can hear the crinkling.

Other times it's meeting a newly incontinent, diapered girl, one that's embarassed and insecure about it. I help her accept it, even appreciate the little conveniences. She's thrilled at my acceptance, and I get a 24/7 diapergirl. :)

And yet other times I fantasize about being gently, but firmly, forced into diapers myself. I had a longstanding fantasy about meeting a female DL who wanted more than anything to have a guy in diapers from time to time, and offered me anything I wanted in return for the favor. :D

Fantasy...hmm...I do wish my boyfriend could manage messy pants on a daily basis. Every few days is still nice though!

And to tie my boyfriend on his belly in a sopping wet diaper, undo the tabs, and use various items/toys on him anally when he can't see what's going on.

Hmm, a girl in really thick terry cloth diapers and clear snap on plastic pants. lying on her back on a padded massage table.

Bound down in leather straps and cuffs-legs up in the air to a spreader bar.......and enema tube snakes from high overhead-into the inside leg band of her diapers and pants. To deep in her ass. I've been teasing her for quite a while-running my hands over her body. Tormenting and teasing her in a soft low voice-with a great deal of sardonic humor-at what is going to happen. She wimpers and squirms..........and I loosen the clamp-water starts flowing in imperceptibly......the pressure grows and grows-and begins to cramp. The plug is too big for her to expel around......and she starts begging for relief....

What will happen next? -_-

Oh, that's a good fantasy! I could make it mine.

I've actually written about several of my fantasies. Any of my stories have a great deal of my personal fantasies in them.

I hope to get back to my latest fantasy story, <i>The Best Parking Spaces</i> very soon.

I think it would be fun to have a pair of x-ray contacts enabling me to see through clothing to the underwear underneath. Every now and then I would discover someone wearing protection. Maybe even Pampers size 7 or Goodnites. It would always be a sexy girl and not a saggy grandma. I could discover that Britney or Paris wears diapers, or Hannah Montana, or maybe even the Olsen twins. I could turn the whole thing into a graphic novel or a Manga comic and make my everlasting fortune and retire to a ranch with a lifetime supply of pull-ups. *SIGH*

-D R

WONDERFULLY SAID D_Rainger!!!!!!!!! I knew from the beginning you were my guy! Pull-ups :) nice endling indeed :)

and to those x-ray contacts, well if you saw James Bond in The World is Not Enough, he wears such cool glasses... :)

Oh, that's a good fantasy! I could make it mine.

I've actually written about several of my fantasies. Any of my stories have a great deal of my personal fantasies in them.

I hope to get back to my latest fantasy story, <i>The Best Parking Spaces</i> very soon.

Dude, it's a memory. I don't really have a lot of fantasies.

I can say that a fantasy of mine would be to have a female partner to partake of diaper wearing and wetting, as well as changing. To even just set around and cuddle while wearing diapers would be so nice. Ah fantasies like dreams can be made in the mind, but in reality takes more than one person to be more than a dream.

My Fantasy as a DL is much the same as Emily's and dldad's. I would like to have a female partner. We would both wear, wet and on the rare occasion poo in our diapers. When need be would would change each other. Also we would sit around in our diapers and read, watch tv do crosswords etc... cuddling in diapers would be a must as well.

All in all I guess I would like to be able to be myself around someone, especially a special someone, and not have to hide the fact that I like to wear and use diapers.

I certainly love how you think. Awesome.

damn that's pretty much what I wish my wife would do to me!!!

:D Tis the season

If I had a significant other I would like for her to make me wear a Depend under my clothes to her office Christmas party to discourage flirty behavior.

Oh, and excessive drinking. :beer:

I haven't posted in quite some time. Very happy to see the DL section!!! As far as fantasies, mine are very simple, would love being diapered by my wife. However the cold day in hell saying reflected by someone already fits. Also, telling a female friend about it and having her be curious and understanding. Alas, some things are better left as fantasy.

My fantasy is having a girlfriend who is a bed wetter, and wore cloth nappies to bed. She would also have the occaisional accident during the day so she would wear goodnites.

My Ex girlfriend was good with these fantasies and we played some of them out. But she could never bring herself to actually wet one. In some ways it's a shame we broke up, she's the only person I've ever told and she was really cool with it. Even now we are still friends and she stirs me about it sometimes but i know she'd never tell anyone.