LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Else Felt This Way?

D_Rainger

it has taken me years to stop feeling guilty / ashamed / dirty about it and now i am opening up and finding places like this. has anyone else had that dirty i-shouldnt-be-doing-this feeling in the past?

Hi emily,

I think most of us have cycles of love/hate with our diaper wearing. I used to feel guilty, throw all my supplies away and then when the next part of the merry-go-round hit, buy it all back. I agree with you, when I was truthful with myself and also when I discovered there were others in a similar predicament, I leveled out a bit. Thank you for your honesty in sharing your feelings.

-D R

Hi emily,

I think most of us have cycles of love/hate with our diaper wearing. I used to feel guilty, throw all my supplies away and then when the next part of the merry-go-round hit, buy it all back. I agree with you, when I was truthful with myself and also when I discovered there were others in a similar predicament, I leveled out a bit. Thank you for your honesty in sharing your feelings.

-D R

I guess I'm really confused because this is pretty new to me. I started enjoying the feel of diapers after an accident. I was never incontinent though. But I liked the feel of dry cloth on me and I felt a lot more secure than in plain underpants. I do enjoy pretending to be little and being cuddled but if I have to use the washroom I get up and go and use it. Messy diapers do not do anything for me and my happiest fantasy is being a clean little baby. I play ice hockey as well so I don't think I am too sissy. I have only told two friends and explained it by telling them that i just liked the way it felt.

Im probably not explaining this well.

I've been wearing diapers on and off for years and like emily feeling dirty about it until I finally gave in a couple of months ago and accepted that I really like them. About this time I brought my first pairs of plastic pants and tried wearing them out in public for the frist time with my diapers. I was scared witless and thought everyone was looking at me and could hear my dipers rustling but gradually I became more comfortable with it and realisied that I was the only one that knew.

I still get nervous while wearing in public but like the convenience of not having to go to nasty public toilets and being able to wear my diapers out.

Now finding this site I know I'm not the only one and don't feel so weired about it anymore.

Nappies4me :D

man, poor pipsqueak. he was practically chased outta the board.

while i hate a good discussion being interrupted by "baby talk." pipsqueak was responding to an AB statement that had been made by someone else.

there seems to be a lot of resentment toward the AB camp, no?

someone made this point already, and they're right, there's a lot of crossovers. so much so it causes confusion with classifying.

man, poor pipsqueak. he was practically chased outta the board.

while i hate a good discussion being interrupted by "baby talk." pipsqueak was responding to an AB statement that had been made by someone else.

there seems to be a lot of resentment toward the AB camp, no?

someone made this point already, and they're right, there's a lot of crossovers. so much so it causes confusion with classifying.

We can really only describe our own prefferences in this. I'm quite sure that my prefference for not being an ab-or in a relationship with one......is not going to be the end of the world for anyone here. I think it's just a bit of an annoyance that diaper fetishes seem to be stereotyped as "adult baby play". And when the ab's themselves express that "everyone who does this is some sort of a baby themselves"

It tends to get hackles up-for precisely that reason. I think the dl's feel it's insulting and narrow minded.

I do like the fact that there is a forum now just for DL's. I don't think we need another lable or name for us, DL expresses it just fine. I have never been an AB and have never had any desires in that direction but I do respect those that are for their own feelings. I get disgusted from time to time about some of the really overboard things that AB's do, but most of them are OK. I look at it the same as religion. Some are Jewish, some are Catholic and others are Baptists. I may not agree with their views but I respect them as they are allowed to worship however they want. Same with AB's. One thing I don't like is having to try and read a post that is written in "baby talk"! Another ironic thing is when I see AB's talking about how they want to be "100% babies" full time, always treated like a baby and taken care of by someone. Don't they realize that means no more computers, steak and lobster, driving a car, reading books, watching TV, anything adult at all, ever? If that's what they want, so be it but I sure think it's way over the top! It's just nice to be able to wear diapers when you want to and do normal things, even if it means going out in public wearing diapers under your clothes. True, even DL's have different things they like about wearing and using diapers! To each his own though!

I consider myself a DL and an AB. Sometimes when I wear it is simply for the DL side of me and no baby stuff comes into mind. Being an AB myself I can say that I hate the forum posts that are in baby talk. I just feel that in order to intelligently express a view you should write with good English. I think the role play can be reserved for that forum or for the chat room and if its disruptive then in PM. I also want to say that it is not just 'pure' DLs that get sick of the people who want to go over the top. I cringe at the thought of people living 24/7 and not taking any responsibility in live. We all need to be productive members of society no matter what our hobbies are.

I guess I'm more DL than AB but I am both. Often I enjoy diapers with out thinking about anything AB related. I guess I started out pure DL and tried some things ABYish and enjoyed them also.

We can really only describe our own prefferences in this. I'm quite sure that my prefference for not being an ab-or in a relationship with one......is not going to be the end of the world for anyone here. I think it's just a bit of an annoyance that diaper fetishes seem to be stereotyped as "adult baby play". And when the ab's themselves express that "everyone who does this is some sort of a baby themselves"

It tends to get hackles up-for precisely that reason. I think the dl's feel it's insulting and narrow minded.

The ones that get me are the ones who try to say that if you wear a diaper, then you HAVE to be some form of AB. I guess the logic is that since babies wear diapers, and I enjoy diapers, then I must want to be a baby. I like that logic. The Indy 500 is a car race, I drive a car, then I must be a race-car driver! Oooh! Wait! Even better! Astronauts wear diapers, I enjoy diapers, then I must be an astronaut! I better call NASA now and tell them I'm ready for the next mission...

Floaty

I see it this way. "Whatever floats your boat".

This is America and there is this thing called free speech. If someone post soemthing, that does not appeal to me, there is nothing forcing me to read it.

I have a unique situation. I have been wearing diapers since having medical issues in 1977. My wife is in to the baby thing and likes changing diapers. It works for me!

Hi Everyone,

What a wonderful addition to DailyDiapers!

Every since I first started coming here I felt as if I didn't fully belong. I respect Adult Babies and appreciate that they feel as strongly about their life-style as I do mine. I even tried AB life to see what it was like. I like to wear diapers and see pictures of people wearing diapers, and I like to read diaper-related stories, excluding Adult Baby content. I always got the impression that I was in the vast minority here. Now I feel more at home.

Thanks,

-D R

If someone post soemthing, that does not appeal to me, there is nothing forcing me to read it.

well said red!....

i don't get it.......i'm kinda like Bri said he is above.......i am DL.......but i suppose many of you would assume that i am an AB.......guess what........i don't actually consider myself an AB......for a while i assumed that's who or what i was until i realized it isn't who i is......i do however consider myself an "ageplayer"........i'm not really into "AB types of things...bottles, pacifiers, bibs, playing with toys, wearing 24/7, blah blah blah..." but i do have a Master who is a DaddyDom.......and i enjoy acting the role of a 4 year old....diapers may or may not be involved........and the reason diapers might not be involved is because it isn't "about" the diapers ....

i guess my point is.....a large portion of you are posting about not wanting to be identified as an AB .....and i think i can understand this..........you're not into infantile things...you don't enjoy reading AB posts.....but yet....this whole thread seems to be about "what i don't like about those 'AB's'".

..so now you have your own area to talk about DL related things, thoughts, and ideas............................so do it ....otherwise i think AB's are going to see this thread and think it's starting to look like it's leaning towards AB bashing....not all of it...some of you have very politely said that you "tolerate" AB's....but it happens to look to me like many of you see yourselves as just a little "above" that....

heck...i myself am curious to what all of you DL's are all gonna talk about .... please get on with it.......i want to know if i am going to want to continue to openly proclaim my DL tendencies or maybe now that the DL's have a place to be spotlighted......my DL side might actually turn out to be something i am just a lttle embarrassed to identify with.....and something i don't really want my AB friends to know i identify with....;)

I too, am strictly DL. Being an avid outdoorsman, I find it very convenient to wear diapers in the woods and on the fishing trips that I go on. In neither place will you find a bathroom or a porta potty near by. So it's either contaminate the area inwhich you are trying to obtain your next meal or cotain it until you can properly dispose of it.

That said, I don't mind reading the stories in the other forums as long as they don't include bondage. For some reason being forced into diapers and not have the option of taking them off is not my cup of tea. I've tried age regression and it was not for me either, so I believe I will stick to wearing them when ever I feel like it. Or when I can afford them( making ends meet with the impending holidays kind of limits my spending money).

I think becoming or being interested in an AB lifestyle takes more of a commitment than it does to be a DL ...

Obviously you can skip right to and never be involved as a DL to become AB, but I think many must go through steps.

I identify myself as DL. That says it all. I am a diaper lover. I love to wear and use diapers for their intended purpose. Fully. While I have things that would spill over into the AB world, like a pacifier, or bondage mittens, my primary focus is wearing and using diapers to my heart's content, with no one else knowing. I'm discreet, but love feeling and being decadent, by society's standards. ABs have their thing, and I applaud them for exploring that side of themselves. THAT says it all, too. Adult BABY - with all the ramifications of what a baby IS and a baby DOES and how a baby LIVES. And, of course, there will always be shades of grey in any kink or fetish. We can always split hairs, but for this forum, it will be nice to talk just being a diaper lover, with those ramifications, and not have to deal with those who choose to regress and spend time in the baby world. And, the more normal we make our world, maybe the more normal it will become.

• 2 weeks later...

I am 33, and have been wearing diapers for as long as I can remember (my step father forced me to wear them when I was 7 or 8; and by 10 I was wearing them full-time) - long before I had any idea what a "diaper lover" or "adult baby" was (I was wearing diapers for almost 10 years before becoming aware of and/or learning the difference between the two).

I have never wanted or had any [adult]baby-related tendencies or desires. Although I frequently/regularly use small amounts of baby powder, I do so merely as a preventative measure against smelling like urine. I don't consider it an "AB" tendency, as many people who don't wear diapers do wear/use baby powder to smell fresh. I also often wear a onesie - but again, only as a preventative measure against my diaper showing when I would rather prefer it not too. Moreover, I'm not fond (nor is my wife) of the psychological feeling(s) associated with wearing a onesie - but, doing so has gives me much needed reassurance that my diaper will not be unexpectedly exposed when I am at work, or hanging with family & friends who don't [yet] know that I wear diapers (aside from my parents, a few of my close friends & several of my wife's friends know). No one changes my diaper(s) but me - except for those occasions when I was/am too intoxicated to change myself, but hey... who among us hasn't been there?? :whistling:

Because I've been wearing diapers for over 2/3 of my life (23 years so far), I don't consider myself a "diaper lover" so much as I consider myself someone who has found pleasure in doing what really can't and shouldn't be avoided - since the two or three times I chose to go out in public without wearing a diaper resulted in my completely wetting myself. But maybe I'm wrong ... maybe I am a diaper-lover.

Those things aside, I have to say that it is very satisfying to see that those of us who are "purists" when it comes to [wearing] diapers, have a much-needed place to congregate & express ourselves. Many thanks to the folks @ Daily Diapers.

It's fascinating to me how for some there's a "split" between DL's and AB's in terms of one approving over the other.

I'm more DL than AB by a good margin, but I dabble in pacifiers and have sexual fantasies about being forced to function as a toddler or baby (but only long enough for me to get off; then I'm over it until "next time").

I still haven't totally sorted out what I like most about diapers. It's partially emotional, but at least 90% sexually arousing for me to wear and/or use diapers. Mostly for wetting rather than messing. Rarely I'll go to a movie with a diaper on under my jeans. I'm kind of rambling now; I'm trying to get at what this does for me. I've found as I live on, stories about bondage and rough sex play are getting me off more and more, even though I've reached a point where those stories bother me (while simultaneously giving me a sexual charge) because they're over the top in roughness or cruelty. Disturbs me at times, but it's not like it leaves the bedroom and even then I don't act those things out.

I'm not sure why I'm posting all of this, other than to figure myself out more to better describe my DL vs. AB status. I tend to feel toddler-ish when wearing alone for an extended period (I like to wear just a diaper and t-shirt). So "regression" is part of it, but I'm not into 99% of baby talk (Save for occasionally referring to "diapey time"), I have little interest in dressing up as a baby, no interest in playing with baby toys, no interest in babbling like a baby, eating baby food, etc.

But it seems some "pure" DLs wear more for the simple enjoyment of doing so, while others it's a mix of that and sexual pleasure. I feel like I'm some kind of mixture that I still struggle to explain well.

Anyway, it's good to see a DL board here as I mostly identify myself as one.

I agree with what some are saying in that some activities of "hard core" ABs I find disturbing at times, but I also don't think of them as bad people or have a serious problem with what they're doing. It's definitely not my cup of tea, but they're free to do it as long as they aren't hurting anyone and they can support themselves (or have a SO to do so). More power to them.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a Dl and have been one for over 30 years. I was a teen bed wetter, but diapers have always held something special. I do not wear 24/7 but do wear several times a month and love it. A wet diaper is great, but also like wearing for that special feeling when shopping and traveling. disposables for adults have come a longway in 30 years. The only baby think I own, other than diapers and plastic/rubber panties is a baby bottle tha I occasionally fill with wine. Jen