LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has Anyone Else Felt This Way?

D_Rainger

Hi Everyone,

What a wonderful addition to DailyDiapers!

Every since I first started coming here I felt as if I didn't fully belong. I respect Adult Babies and appreciate that they feel as strongly about their life-style as I do mine. I even tried AB life to see what it was like. I like to wear diapers and see pictures of people wearing diapers, and I like to read diaper-related stories, excluding Adult Baby content. I always got the impression that I was in the vast minority here. Now I feel more at home.

Thanks,

-D R

Hi Everyone,

Every since I first started coming here I felt as if I didn't fully belong. I respect Adult Babies and appreciate that they feel as strongly about their life-style as I do mine. I even tried AB life to see what it was like. I like to wear diapers and see pictures of people wearing diapers, and I like to read diaper-related stories, excluding Adult Baby content. I always got the impression that I was in the vast minority here. Now I feel more at home.

Thanks,

-D R

I'm not sure that I get the impression that the DL's are the minority here. I too am just a DL and have no interest in the AB side. I bet if a poll was conducted that we would find there are more DL's than traditional AB's. I think that a clarification should be made about the differences between the two just in case there are some who don't know.

I always thought we were the minority until I saw the results of the more recent surveys. I think the thing is that we're easier to please from a commercial standpoint. There's a much larger market for AB's because their interests range so much farther than ours, fetish-wise.

I always thought we were the minority until I saw the results of the more recent surveys. I think the thing is that we're easier to please from a commercial standpoint. There's a much larger market for AB's because their interests range so much farther than ours, fetish-wise.

They buy more "toys".

I can't thank DD enough for this new forum.

I'm sure that we are in the majority, its just that we don't have a venue for discussion. I just wonder how long it will be before the AB's take over this forum. After all they claim to be DL's also.

Personally I think that there is a difference between DL's and AB's. You are either an AB or a DL, not both.

May the DL forum get bigger and bigger!!!

I can't thank DD enough for this new forum.

I'm sure that we are in the majority, its just that we don't have a venue for discussion. I just wonder how long it will be before the AB's take over this forum. After all they claim to be DL's also.

Personally I think that there is a difference between DL's and AB's. You are either an AB or a DL, not both.

May the DL forum get bigger and bigger!!!

They can post as much as they want. As long as they keep the baby talk out of it. I'm betting that most of them will get bored at it being moderated out though. I'm not terribly worried about people who allow themselves to lose control to fetishes. I'm sure that the diaper lovers will be more than happy to point that out to them. :D

I disagree. I believe you can be a DL without being an AB, but almost all AB's are also DL's. AB's LOVE their diapers! Many of us also find them a sexual turn-on. Being an AB isn't entirely about sitting in the sandbox playing with plastic blocks. There are some ABs who want absolutely nothing sexual involved in their scenarios, but I think you'd find a lot more of us enjoy a much wider range of activities. We can't be so easily pigeon-holed. It's not black and white. There's a full range of grey in between.

I disagree. I believe you can be a DL without being an AB, but almost all AB's are also DL's. AB's LOVE their diapers! Many of us also find them a sexual turn-on. Being an AB isn't entirely about sitting in the sandbox playing with plastic blocks. There are some ABs who want absolutely nothing sexual involved in their scenarios, but I think you'd find a lot more of us enjoy a much wider range of activities. We can't be so easily pigeon-holed. It's not black and white. There's a full range of grey in between.

Agreed, But this is just not a place to talk about being a baby. You all have your own forums for that-respect ours.

Agreed, But this is just not a place to talk about being a baby. You all have your own forums for that-respect ours.

I was responding to BBoy's blanket statement about only being one or another. There was no "baby talk" or AB topics in my post other than to dispute his statement.

I was responding to BBoy's blanket statement about only being one or another. There was no "baby talk" or AB topics in my post other than to dispute his statement.

And I was making yet another blanket statement addressed to anyone reading, who is feeling a temptation to disrupt a dl forum with baby obesssions. Don't.

One thing I find interesting about places like this............is that certain individuals somehow feel it is thier sacred duty to make everyone conform to thier own ideas of "tolerance".

Usually of thier ideas, not anyone elses.. And in so doing-become the very thing they claim to despise. I think it's better to venture a personal view as just that-personal. And let it be so. Rather than browbeating others for making "blanket statements". Which basically is telling them they have no right to think as they do. Pretty close to facism, if you ask me.

Intolerance in the name of tolerance is not just an oxymoron-it's one of the worst forms of censorship.

Guest Diaperdragon

At least this place can be free of Adult babies and sissy's because most of the forums have been geared more towards Adult babies and sissy's. Now this area is nicer and I hope that this can be pure Diaper lover only and no AB or sissy talk.

What I find odd is that in the other thread asking for this forum, topguy and I were the only ones braving the flames. Now there are all sorts of people in here which is good, but why all the hate from the start? DL's have a forum now, so that is cool, and lets try to keep it cool. Instead of hating on the guy that fought for this forum, lets say thanks topguy!

Rockrat

What I find odd is that in the other thread asking for this forum, topguy and I were the only ones braving the flames. Now there are all sorts of people in here which is good, but why all the hate from the start? DL's have a forum now, so that is cool, and lets try to keep it cool. Instead of hating on the guy that fought for this forum, lets say thanks topguy!

Rockrat

It's ok Rock. I expected a negative reaction. Somebody had to take the heat and go for it.

I just hope that the rest of you have to guts to keep it for us-as intended.

I really didn't intend for anyone to be excluded. Which is the reason for the heat-some folks are feeling shut out. If ab's can be adult enough to express thier feelings about diapers-sans the whole baby routine-more power to them. They are quite welcome to talk about it. If they can't-they already have other places to do it.

No need to cry over it, they can just go where THEY already have a place made for them-this is ours.

Guest Diaperdragon

I'd have to agree with topguy here on this one. Most of the DD forum has more AB's and sissy's in them and that leaves DL's like me, out of the picture and no place for pure DL's to congregate.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks,

-D R

I feel that D_Rainger has said all that needs saying as he has echoed my very thoughts. :horse: and it is nice to have your own "little place" to share with those other same minded people. :o

I have been a DL for as long as I can remember - no AB at all. I am glad that I have found a place where I can talk to like minded people without feeling bad and / or embarrassed.

I agree that there is a difference between an AB and a DL however AB's don't seem to want a classification that seperates the two.

My question to AB's...What can you call a DL so they are separated from AB's and it is understood that they are not into the AB lifestyle?

I am a DL, I don't want to be classified or label or misjudged as an AB. What is wrong with that?

Well, I was too busy to participate (darned community service! - Just Kidding!) and have returned, at least for today, to discover a new forum. Cool!

I'd have to throw my opinion out as being inclusive of all diaper-wearing, diaper-changing and diaper-admiring people but I would hope this is a mature room. Childish behavior should not be the norm in the forum.

I consider myself 100% DL with no interest in the AB scene. As some would say, I tolerate ABs quite well but I aren't one.

I love to discuss the feeling against my skin, the sound they make and the places I've worn one.

Opinion state! Carry on! (as if you need my permission)

i do not in anyway consider myself AB - i just like to wear diapers instead of normal underwear. i do all the usual things and live my life just happening to have a diaper on. no one knows about it. i love the feeling of a new dry one just on but i also like the soggy bulk between my legs. i get really thinck ones so i can wet a few times and i change only when i really need to. for me diaper wearing is a comfort / security thing - makes me feel safe and secure. i also love wearing them in public and being able to wet anywhere. very liberating feeling.

it has taken me years to stop feeling guilty / ashamed / dirty about it and now i am opening up and finding places like this. has anyone else had that dirty i-shouldnt-be-doing-this feeling in the past?

I have nothing against ABs - i respect people's lifestyles as i would want to be respected.

i do feel that there is a distinction between the terms 'DL' and 'AB'. yes there are cross-overs as well.