LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can't Change Topic Discription

Don't use "quick edit" function always use "full edit". If your not seeing the change it could just be your cookies. I take it your just updating the second line to amend your chapter?.. If so try erasing that line altogether. Complete your edit. Log off the board, back on, then re-edit the second line. Hope that helped.

Don't use "quick edit" function always use "full edit". If your not seeing the change it could just be your cookies. I take it your just updating the second line to amend your chapter?.. If so try erasing that line altogether. Complete your edit. Log of the board, back on, then re-edit the second line. Hope that helped.

Hi,

Tried all you suggested.

There is no Topic details shown just edit for the body text only.

What I'm trying to do is to go into the first post where the 1st chapter of the story is and to update the topic discription and not the body text. This is so readers can see that a new chapter has been added.

Any ideas? thanks for trying to help, by the way :D

I know this is going to sound strange..but did you start the thread? or just adding to it? If you didn't post the topic you can't change it's subject. Only the body of text. Other than that the above should work..But hey what do I know! :D