LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Turkey Day Fun

DailyDi

Turkey Day Fun  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Will You be diapered at the table?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Wish
  2. 2. Will you be tempted to "spill" gravy down your diapers?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. What are you thankful for?

• Diapers
    • Pacifiers
    • Baby Bottles
    • Mommy!
    • Daddy!
    • My Baby!
    • Blankies
    • Big Kid Pants
    • Wet Beds
    • DailyDiapers!

Some fun Thanksgiving questions. Feel free to reply with your actual thanks... mine:

I'm thankful that all my family made it through the year. I'm thankful for all my friends - in the "real world" and all of you.

While it was only my 18 year old daughter and myself for dinner, I BBQed/smoked a turkey and we had dinner together. Now have lots of left overs for both households. After I returned her to her mom's apartment, I was able to get back into a diaper and enjoy myself more for the rest of my day off. Tommorrows a new week for me, my monday. Would have had my ex over as well but she is on a short auto trip to southern Arizona with some of her friends. Hope the rest of those celebrating Thanksgiving, regardless of when, have had, or will have a very happy holiday.

eeeuuuuwwww...gravy??? enough 'stuff' gets inside my diaper as it is! I don't want gravy down there!

I'm thankful for so much I can't write it all...friends, family, opportunities,...so many other things as well...and of course, Daily Diapers!

I spent Turkey day down in Costa Rica on a beach, so there was no gravy to spill even if I wanted to (which I don't.... I would never waste good gravy like that).

I am thankful for my family and friends who have helped me make it through the most difficult year of my life.