• I am sexually confused
    • I am sexually curious
    • I am a pantswetter
    • I am a panty fetishist
    • I am transgendered
    • I am in need of a good spanking

• 8 years later...

"Little", either boy or girl is missing

Actually, in order to vote I had to interpret rather liberally and widely, since you have almost nothing that could be said to describe me in any but the most remote ways

I am not DL, Diapers are only PART of what/who I am, albeit an important part. My name is Christine, Not Gerber
I am not AB: I am over 3, so I have a sense of myself and a gender: Feminine, and I am aware of what is being done with me being in diapers
I am not sexually confused. I know my physical nature
I am not Transgendered in the moderen use of the word, for which, by its usage, I can find no clear meaning. But from what I saw of Transgender literature in GirltalkTo. There was some change from male to female. For me, Little Girl was always a part of me
I am not a Sissy; I have an actaive gender so I am not emasculated nor effeminate. I am not slutty or promiscuous and the overt sex is not part of my life. As a little girl, what would SPH or the other nonsense mean to me? My persona comes from the expanded AB (actually AK) side of AB generated by DPF in the mid '80's. Sissy comes from BDSM with any ABDL being more like widnow dressing or an add-on. Posting in the Sissy Room declined once the Little Girls' Playhouse was created since it was no longer the main forum for LG things
I am not TV or Crossdresser at the core. That appears to be done for sexual reasons. For me, dresses, skrts, tiaras and the other girlish accessories are "icon"s of my identity and show what and who I am. I actually DO have feelings for my dollies and develop a rapport with a doll on meeting her
Given all the above, I am an AK Very Little Girl

With respect to what is in the survey, I can only describe and define myself by negatives, pointing out specifically what I am NOT and how come that is true by indicating what I AM. How this survey could fall so wide of the mark, given that DD actually has Adult Kid>Little Girl forums, which are just about exact. I have no idea. I had to extrapolate 'very little" from AB and "girl" from "transgendered" by way of going back to its origianl usage and the meaning of gender being psycho-social, which has stood for over 3,000 years