• I am a bedwetter
    • I am a sissy
    • I am sexually confused
    • I am sexually curious
    • I am a pantswetter
    • I am a panty fetishist
    • I am transgendered
    • I am in need of a good spanking

Lets see, Bed wetter until 16, lifelong accidents during the day (urge incon.), drawn to baby items such as bibs paci etc so an adult baby, lifelong diaper lover and transgendered. Truth IS stranger than fiction.

• 7 months later...

In my late teens and early twenties, I was temporarily medically incontinent due to kidney infections. I didn't wear diapers as a response; instead, I wore pads.

Later in my twenties, I came to realize that I prefer to be treated as a mute baby during intercourse. As a result of that, with very few exceptions, I made for an extremely boring partner to most.* I would simply lay there. I don't have intercourse to be a wild woman. Believe me, I'm a wild woman enough of the time! I want love made to me for the sake of relieving and relaxing me, and I want to be caressed and "babied" to sleep.

Does this make me an adult baby? Probably not. I don't wear diapers. I don't pretend to be a baby, technically speaking. My mind is still that of an adult's in these moments, albeit an extremely, extremely regressed adult who is limp to the point of being an immobile zero. But you be the judge.

*I am now engaged to a wonderful man who continually refers to me as both beautiful and adorable!

i said i am an adult baby but NOT a diaper lover because i dont just wear diapers. For me, diapers are a prop in playing as an adult baby. When i wear diapers it means i'm in baby mode. I have to be in baby mode to wear diapers, but i dont have to wear diapers to be in baby mode. Its like a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isnot a square.

I also said i'm in need of a good spanking, because well, lets face it i'm a brat.

I'm not sexually confused being treated like a baby, wearing and messing/wetting my diapers is a form of humiliation and control used by my Daddy. Its a turn on for me, however its not the only way i can be turned on.

I am sexually curious, but i dont think in the way DD meant it in this poll!!!!!

I'm an AB, and prefer to be a girl in baby mode, so you could say a sissy too. Having said that I prefer what I call a realistic or toned down baby girl appearance, i.e. sweater and skirt sort of thing, rather than the ultra fem stuff like frilly dresses and ribbons. I do have some of these type of clothes but they're not my favourite outfits........too uncomfortable, lol.

Outside of the above, I'm not fem in any way and don't crossdress in adult clothes or have any wish to be a woman (although I did crossdress as a woman in my teen years and often wanted to be one.)

Sexualy I'm hetero and always have been, but my sex life doesn't involve baby games because I no longer find doing this a turn on. I dress like this for fun and relaxation.

I've been an online daddy to a couple of AB girls in the past, and that was a lot of fun.

Beth

I consider myself an AB and a DL.... There are times that I'm happy to just wear a diaper, but might not be in baby mode.... There are times when I am in baby mode, but I'm unable to be diapered... Its a confusing thing at times.... I do consider myself to be more of an AB though, although I don't find myself attracted to many of the AB things, ie..baby clothes, plastic pants, toys...

For me, playing as a 2 yr old and playing with daddy is very much a sexual thing.... Its a major turn on. I usually go into baby mode not because I want to filled sexually, but because I'm usually stressed, tired, or sick.... it just happens while I'm into it, that it becomes sexual...

I think I am still trying to figure myself out after only being into the scene for 7 years. I keep discovering things about the ABDL lifestyle that is intriguing and very curious about. My latest, is possibly finding a mommy... not for sexual though.... more just for nurturing...I'm not bi, nor do I have any desire to have sexual interaction with a female...Its so confusing

I do love spankings!! And even my daddy/hubby can contest to the fact that I do things just to get spankings even though they hurt like hell!

Like I said above, there are definitely things I'm curious about and would like to explore... now just to talk daddy into them!

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I am an ab/dl mutt

first and foremost, I am a daddy, I love nurturing and spoiling ab girls. I am also a DL. I like wearing my diapers usually when I am feeling lonely. I don't consider myself a baby, but sometimes I like babyish punishments. I like bing forced into diapers and sometimes forced to use a bottle and other babyish things, but don't like them so much as a baby would. I am a little boy that still wets his pants and sometimes sneaks diapers and other baby things from sisters room, but I always seem to get caught and punished. I love babying girls and getting punished by mommies and maybe even daddies. Usually I just wet my pants or diapers alone but live in a fantasy world.

The question I ask myself usually is if I am a incontinent diaper lover or if I am a diaper loving incontinent.

I got incontinent due to an accident, though it became really good these days. No daily accidents and bedwetting turned down to two times a week under normal circumstances now. But I like to wear diapers too. In fact I liked to wear diapers even long time before I became incontinent.

• 3 weeks later...

my real name is Tom, im 27 years old my baby age is 26 mounths old. I started to become more happy with wearing diapers when i was 16 yrs old,

I have dated 4 girls before i found the one that loves me no matter what, my first GF never found out about my diapers, the second found out when one night we was fooling around and i didnt wear my diaper becuae i didnt want her to find out. and i wet my self, she laughed at me and kicked me to the curb. the third GF was a wierd one she was into so many fetishes, one i couldnt get into and that was scat, not going into detail on that i kicked her to the curb after she told me that one. i was ok with her other fetishes untill this one. GF number four was a very wierd one, she wanted a baby and when she found out that i wore diapers she was in love, but i couldnt take her anymore, then i found my GF soon to be my wife, three years and she has been through it all, from wet diapers, to very stinky messy diapers, taking care of me when i was very sick last year and vomiting all over the place, she has given my meds and has now been playing a part time role as my new mommy, as we found out she cant have children i taken it to the point as i wanted to be her big little baby boy, she feeds me my bottles before bed time, and she changes me when i need it even if im sleeping, she is my love and my everything, with out her i dont know what i would be doing now. she has helped me with my fears and she has shown me its ok to be me. her friends that know i wear diapers are very cool with it, she has one friend thats a nurse at the local nursing home, she has been a big help. it took me a year to find a doctor that was ok with my 24/7 diaper wearing as im only a night time wetter. thats me and now you know who I'am

I want to be a Daddy to a baby girl. When I am an AB, I am 11 to 12 months and act like it. I use to be a bed wetter and am very glad I am not now. I was sexually confused until 10 years ago when I figured it all out. At that time, I stopped being a sissy. I might need a good spanking, but you have to catch me first. I have been sexually curious, but now only curious about all the wonderful females of the species.

I'm a married adult white male in my 40s.

My wife doesn't want to know about or admit that I like or wear diapers.

I'm never publicly any of the below.

That doesn't mean I don't wear diapers when I can under my adult clothes. I just don't try to let anyone know.

I would like to be a Daddy sometimes but not with my wife as she has gotten fat during our marriage and I'm not attracted to fat women (and not attracted to guys at all).

I would like to be an Adult Baby sometimes but not as often as wanting to be a daddy.

I am a Diaper Lover. I both wet and mess in them. The latter only when I know my wife will be gone for quite a few hours. And I rarely wear and wet diapers when my wife is around.

I have been a pants wetter, mostly before I bought my first package of diapers about six years ago. Wetting and/or messing my underwear or pants takes too much to clean up.

I am a panty fetishist. Mainly because I had a very poor self image growing up as a boy and very much wished that I was a girl instead. Feeling the way I do about sex I would be a lesbian if I were a girl.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm an adult baby but I didn't put down, I've thought about being a daddy to some ab boy or girl. Still considering that as a option.

Also have thot about as a boy being forced to dress as a baby girl.

Personally started as a diaper lover many years ago, but in the last few years I have started to become more and more of an AB. I love wearing my diapers obviously, but I have come to love sucking on pacifiers, drinking from bottles, wearing babyish clothing (especially with big obvious snaps along the legs), and being cuddled by a Daddy or Mommy. I absolutely would like to find a Daddy/Mommy to play with on a regular basis eventually.

I have never seen anyone else in diapers. I love wearing and using them. I have never been changed but would definetely like to be as well as changing someone else. Haven't thought much about the AB scene. Looking for others who like diapers as much as I.

• 2 years later...
Guest Turtle

I am to young to do any diaperplay on my own but if I could I be a AB and I am a DL from past experience which to this day stays in my mind because I had diapers and then I had to burn them for fear and more fear and I wish I still had them and now I am in no acess to them

If you want to know the whole story reply and I will give you my email

Turtle

Guest Turtle

Also If I was old enough to have diapers and were them I would want a "big sister" who also wore diapers and took care of me in a motherly manner but didn't be mean you know what I mean

Turtle

Turtle this is an 18 and older website. This is not a surprise to you as you had to click that you were over 18. You have been reported. Please leave this site immediately as you put us all in danger by being here.

• 4 years later...