LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Hounding Diaper Wearers

i've noticed over the some odd 15 years that i've been a diaper wearer that people tend to ask the same questions over and over.

so to let you all know i'm a BI guy and I've been asked by too many guys and a few wemon what brought me in to wearing diapers. its not the question that bugs me but the questions that always follow.

such as would you like to change me online! thats an ok question untill you GUYS (men mainly) ask to jack off or play with your selves when I was just trying to have a conversation.

people, people, people.

try to get to know someone. its hard to do that when i'm talking to everyones special areas down stairs.

so please keep it clean.

so I suppose my main question is.......

why do most diaper wearers on here go for sexual questions right away when they know its just going to annoy or even discust the person they are talking to?

and the other question is.....

why are the people who are talking and just wanting to have a conversation letting these people proceed with this?

no offense ment to anyone just a simple question of why it is this way.

so smiles to all.

These Points are All Good and Excellent I think another Part of it is that People this Day in Age just want to do want they Want with Who they Want without taking the Time to know the Person. I Also think that it is because of the Fast Paces of our Lives. Just my $0.02 :rolleyes:

Rockies Fan

I have no idea as to why guys want to be sexual so fast. Most times when some guy asks "do you want to see my webcam?" you get a crotch shot and about half the time he is playing with himself. Such crudeness. If they want to play with themselves, they should do it privately.

Froggy

excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its good to see that people understand where i'm coming from.

(hi to rockies fan in diapers) havent heard from you in a while. its nice to hear from good people.

and to froggy. I sent a message back to you.

see people now that how it should be done nice and without crudeness.

you never know how your going to affect the next person around you.

so words of advice ( what you say and how you act affect not only yourself but the people around you )

thanks to all keep writing.

smiles

I don't think this is most people. I think most people are polite and aren't so quickly sexual. I think the people like that are just very forward and jump in the PM box as fast as possible to as many as possible so it gives everyone a bad name. These people are very irritating and their symptom is also a cause. I think many people who go into chat that are NOT like that get pushed out. The people who want to develop normal and healthy friendships get put off by these people and leave the chat in a hurry. I bet if we were to do a poll we would find quite a few people watch and communicate on the forums but don't want anything to do with chat rooms.

I understand where your comeing from teddy bear brian.

however if you were in my shoes you would probably feel differently.

this comment isnt ment as an insult or put down.

so please dont feel that way. i've just had bad experiences with sexual predators in the diaper community.

so I hope you have a wonderfull day/evening

smiles

I agree, but I like to webcam pretty early on, like when I meet you, just cuz I can actually see if its who you say you are...I hate the sex part and have told almost everyone that I start chatting with that I will not do those acts. I am tire of guys and girls saying: change for me on cam or make a messy diaper and show me. I am incontinent. I wear diapers. I am not here for your sexual pleasure. I love to chat with like minded people and this community is small but growing. I just hope that the few pervs that ruin it for the rest of us, will learn someday.

I've never had a chat with someone before so I guess I can't really relate. It is too bad that people you don't even know would behave that way. I guess the anonymity of being online allows people to act however they please.

I suppose you could avoid that whole situation by only chatting with people you've gotten to know a little bit via posting or emailing.

@moore_diapers

In all honesty what you are outlining is the singular reason I haven't joined a board like this before. It's also why I've avoided meeting people that are AB/DL online. But I just made up my mind that when I run into the type of people you are talking about they are going on my personal "blacklist". I just won't deal with them.

lots of good points ......but for me.........i ignore them ... just like TopGuy..if you don't close the im window and minimize it...they can't pop back up....i'm sure the persistence part has a lot to do with this being a fetish for many of us..........and when some get their first opportunity to act / interact on a fetish they've only fantasized about........it's prolly a but consuming........i also agree with brudder brian....it's prolly not all that many but a persistent few.......

totally with you all on your points of view, , just wanna good chat, but some dude or other wants to just ,, hahaha" jerk your diaper " what are you wearing , why do youuuu whhere themmm,

mmm,,hahaha,, hey,, i like to wear them , i need to wear them at times, so, go jerk it . later/ deleted,,bye. i respect all my fellow ppl. that enjoy diapers for various reasons an all , then there are the just plain freaks we all need to watch out for, be awares,, plz,

Jazz B)

than you all for your posts.

you cant ignore the fact that there are perverts in our diaper community.

so that is the main reason why I posted this in the first place.

I know that people have their own ways of dealing with annoying people like that.

how ever.....

if it isnt brought to light the way these people act. they are just going to keep doing it cause no one has complained about it.

people have a way of thinking that if you dont talk about something then its still ok to do even if they know that what they are doing is wrong.

so people dont just ignore these people tell them you dont like the way you are being treated and talked to.

most people dont understand where you come from when you ignore them. so tell them instead.

smiles

I would find it extremely difficult to believe that a group as large and diverse as this wouldn't have some of it's rank and file that would act in a manner that might well seem to be way to forward to many. And where there is more than the regular AB or DL, some with some sort of handicap, and with many different belief of what they can or should be able to do. Some will push the envelop of morality, or what many would see as their belief of morality. Afterall our general society is made up of an extremely diverse peoples, with many belief's, moral influences, age groups, fantasies, those trying to live up to their fantasies, and, thus, often pushing the discussion to a level that may be taken adversly by many here.

I can go along with those that say they just ignore that type of crude behavior.