LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Ab Lesbian Looking For A Lesbian Mommy

BabyFay

Hello,

Ill kep it short Im a 35 year old AB looking for a Lesbian Mommy I have Been an AB since adolsecene but hey you can read up on all that on my page. I live in Wisconsin. So Give me a shout out all my life I have wanted a Mommy when Im in my AB mode i call it I function at the age of a 5 to 6 month old I dont talk just make baby sounds and movements:) I love my pacifier and diapers and I love my bottle as well warmed in the microwave. I want a mommy to look down at me while changing my diaper or giving me a bottle or pacifer with such love in there eyes for me:)post-15055-1193792658_thumb.jpg

But a Mommy will do ALL the same Lesbian or not i just want a Mommy

post-15055-1193792658_thumb.jpg

Hello,

Ill kep it short Im a 35 year old AB looking for a Lesbian Mommy I have Been an AB since adolsecene but hey you can read up on all that on my page. I live in Wisconsin. So Give me a shout out all my life I have wanted a Mommy when Im in my AB mode i call it I function at the age of a 5 to 6 month old I dont talk just make baby sounds and movements:) I love my pacifier and diapers and I love my bottle as well warmed in the microwave. I want a mommy to look down at me while changing my diaper or giving me a bottle or pacifer with such love in there eyes for me:)post-15055-1193792658_thumb.jpg

when you get that mommy she have to watch out because you are a naughty little girl thats always bad :D