LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Pajamas

babyforyou

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd also recommend http://www.jumpinjammerz.com which is where I ordered mine from, and the guy that runs the place was very accommodating to me with payment methods. At the time, I had to send a money order because I had no credit cards, and it was much smoother to do so than I imagined it would be. I bought mine a couple of years ago because (believe it or not) my place gets too cold in the summer with the air conditioning. I wear them in the winter too, though. :) Very comfy indeed. :)

I have been wearing footed jammies since i was a kid, and thats alot of years ago, I get a little sad when it gets warmer so I can't wear them, but I wear them as much as I can, sometimes spending the whole day in them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are a couple of great ones being discussed in another thread. They are on the sissy side (especially the ones still in stock), but they are awesome!

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx...earch1Prod=True

(The one above is mostly out of stock)

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx...earch1Prod=True

(This one has more availability)

Oh, and boys... be sure to measure yourselves with the sizing chart. Women are amazed what it takes to fit a guy in their sizes :P

I actually like the jummpin jammerz original terry cloth ones,.. at 80 degrees with the fan on these are still comfortable for me. Sleepers are an all year thing for me, tho luckily it isnt too bad here in maryland, and when it is hot, the ac is on.

• 3 weeks later...

I's still waitin' fer my jammies ta come. I got em from footedpjs.com. I wuz told dey were jus' like Jumpin' Jammers, but JJ din't haff em in bloo, an' da ones on footedpjs.com were a lot cheapa. Here's a piccie:

87.jpg

Dese are da polar fweece ones dat I ordered.

Oh, an' dere's a girl in da picshure, but I's a boy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's an issue I have with feeted seepers:

I'm short (only 5'1) but I'm heavy for my height. So, what fits me lengthwise is too small widthwise, and what fits me widthwise is too long lengthwise. Apart from losing weight - which i've been trying to do with no success >< - I don't know what I can do short of going to a custom place and dishing out like $80 for a custom sized seeper.

Any suggestions, please? (By the way, I'm taking weight loss suggestions too, to see if there's any i havent tried)

~ Moogle

Hey,

I just ordered these Pajamas the other day,

phpThumb_cache_www.jumpinjammerz.com_src

And I ordered these ones about a week ago now,

54.jpg

I am pretty excited. I will leave reviews for both of them!

Here's an issue I have with feeted seepers:

I'm short (only 5'1) but I'm heavy for my height. So, what fits me lengthwise is too small widthwise, and what fits me widthwise is too long lengthwise. Apart from losing weight - which i've been trying to do with no success >< - I don't know what I can do short of going to a custom place and dishing out like $80 for a custom sized seeper.

Any suggestions, please? (By the way, I'm taking weight loss suggestions too, to see if there's any i havent tried)

~ Moogle

Hi I'm 5'-4" and I have a simalar problem , I f I buy a medium womans sleepers there too short, and a large is too long and both are huge on me, the best way is to buy a large if it has good elastic on the ankel it will be ok, but if it dosent, like most do, I use a big rubber band, or when I walk I walk out of the feet.

Most of the sleepers at target in the womans departmet, are very large around the middle, the boys and girls are more slim fitting, but they are big on me also.

Weight loss is a touchey subject what works for one don't always work for another, I started loosing weight at 18 years old I was 260 lbs, I lived on orange juice for a year, a year later I was 130 lbs.

But you need to be active for it to work, nothing will work if you want to sit and watch TV, to maintain my current weight which is 120 I walk 4 miles everyday, and eat small meals, this has worked since 1969 for me.

• 3 months later...

Hey,

I have bought great adult pajamas :D

They are very very pretty and have never seen before.

I am attaching the photos of them.

You can visit the website

www.milleniummode.com

And you can see the great pajamas from there.

There are 4 sizes S-M-L-XL and really greater then the photos.

And you can contact from them from the address info@milleniummode.com

Here is the ones that i bought from there -_-

post-20060-1215608058_thumb.jpg

post-20060-1215608096_thumb.jpg

post-20060-1215608118_thumb.jpg

post-20060-1215608140_thumb.jpg

post-20060-1215608156_thumb.jpg

post-20060-1215608058_thumb.jpg

post-20060-1215608096_thumb.jpg

post-20060-1215608118_thumb.jpg

post-20060-1215608140_thumb.jpg

post-20060-1215608156_thumb.jpg

Hey,

I have bought great adult pajamas :D

They are very very pretty and have never seen before.

I am attaching the photos of them.

You can visit the website

www.milleniummode.com

And you can see the great pajamas from there.

There are 4 sizes S-M-L-XL and really greater then the photos.

And you can contact from them from the address info@milleniummode.com

Here is the ones that i bought from there -_-

I actually was very lucky and found cute leopard print footed jammies at a Goodwill store :D I do want to get more, but I've found that at the height I am (5'7 3/4"), they don't fit very well. Maybe I need to get men's?

Yeah, I saw those in your photo, lol. I get most of mine from Jumpin Jammerz, because they go right up to about 6'5".

Beth

• 3 months later...

I hate to burst your bubble but those sleepers look a little on the cheaply made side, they are just snaps on the closure, and they look to be like a light cotton, they may be good for the look but they look as though they wouldn't hold up to daily use.

I use the hell out of my sleepers, they have to withstand washing every other day, and dry quickly and hold there shape and not shrink to a size smaller then they are.

I just can't be without my sleepers at this time of the year, I rather wear a sleeper to bed, and for sitting around the house, than to crank up the thermostat at the cooler times of the year.

I figure the money looks better in my pocket than in the utilitys bank account.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...