LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinence By Choice?

DailyDi

Incontinence by Choice?  

709 members have voted

1. 1. If you could take a pill that would make you permently and irreversibly incontinence... would you take it?

• Yes - Bladder Incon
    • Yes - Bowel Incon
    • Yes - Fully Incon
    • No
    • Unsure
    • Wish i could, but probably wouldn't

I have to vote unsure, even though I have often wished for complete incontinence.

However through the years of diaper wearing that I have done I know that being truely incontinence is all that great.

If by some chance I could become truley incontinent and did not have to worry about the cost of disposable diapers and the worry of ever springing a leak or offending someone form the smell of a dirty diaper I would probly jump at the chance.

BUT

There are a lot of other thing to consider also, such where I was going to live, what kind of income I would have, ect.

In my younger years I would have jumped at the chance to become someones diapered baby.

You know, where all you had to worry about is when your diaper was going to be changed and when nap time was.

But I soon relaised that the chance of another adult willing to support me the rest of my life and keep me in diapers was 1 in a billion and gave up the idea.

now i can undertand why those of you who say we who want to be incontinent are crazy but had the thought even occured to you that just maybe some of us who want to be incontinent didnt even want to be potty trained in the begining. I for one never did want to be but was pressured and blackmailed and threatened into it. remember sometimes the ability to have a choice wasnt even a choice in the first place.

I voted no.

Sure, i've fantasized about being a baby 24/7, of always having someone to diaper me, and feed me and of not having any control over when i urinate or have a bowel movement. But when it comes right down to it, its just unrealistic. First off, as someone mentioned previously, theres the economic problem, affording the diapers, wipes, cream, powder etc... for the rest of your life.

Then there is the discrimination you will face. Imagine going to a job interview and just as you are called in, you mess your diaper. You think the interviewer isn't going to smell that, and put your resume directly in the "NO" pile? It will happen, it happens for much smaller things. And sure you could claim discrimination, i'm incontinent its a medical condition, but you can't prove THATS why they didn't hire you. So no job, means no money to afford the supplies you need.

Then think of a social life. Sure true friends will be friends no matter what, but for those of you who want the humiliation of messing in front of other people, how long with someone stay friends with you if they find out you are using them for sexual turn on without them even knowing? And its different than fantasizing about them, you are actively engaging this person you call a friend in a scenario, in public, that turns you on, without asking if it is ok with them.

Next think about family. Family is going to notice if you smell like feces or urine, they are going to notice you always bring a large bag with you, or they are going to see the supplies in the bathroom when they visit. Telling you mother you are incontinent she will want to know if you saw a doctor. Sure you can lie to her, and most people would, but think about this, if you are doing it for the sexual gratification, then you've now included your family into your fantasies, getting sexually turned on by messing in front of them.

For those of you who are not doing it for sexual gratification its different. No you are not including people in a sexual fantasy, but you are expecting people to tolerate and understand someone who choses to sit in their feces and urine. You will face all the job discrimination, the social discrimination. Not just that, but how will you explain to your doctor? or what about when you have to have that root canal at the dentist and just as the dentist starts you mess yourself. How long do you think the doctor will want to continue treating you.

I voted no. Why would i ever chose to put myself in a situation in which i would lose my friends, jeopardize my career and ostracize my family, just to satisfy my own needs.

Course if there was a pill that would offer you daily incontinence, i might check that out, for those weekends when its just me and daddy home alone!

I've always had a desire to be fully inco. It's my choice and my choice only. I would like to try 24/7 full time for a few months to a year before committing myself to it, but even then I would still want to be fully inco. Hell, I already have it all planned out for when I move out of my parents house. I'm throwing away all my boxers/briefs and setting up automatic orders for a case of abenas each month. It's just what I desire.

Earlier today, I wore a diaper while in public (I'm more comfortable wearing in public then around my parents/family LOL) and I was about to leave the library to go to the mall to do some shopping when I just pooped my diaper. I do admit it was a messy cleanup as I spent probably a good 30mins in the restroom of the library cleaning myself, and since I had only one diaper and no wipes, etc. I had to go straight home b/c I had nothing else to wear besides my pants LOL. But still, I enjoyed it and wish to do it again. Call my crazy.

I really don't care how people judge me and all, it's my decision on what to do to my life, body, etc. If you don't like it, deal with it, I deal with other annoying, stupid people everyday.

So YES, I would take that pill in a heartbeat.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would be awsome to be incontinent. If I was incontinent, it would actually make me more like a real baby! I think that would be so cool, and it would make role-playing so natural. I mean, just like a baby, you could be sitting there playing with a toy and just wet yourself.

• 5 months later...

I have to agree with those who would like to try being incontinent but not on a permanent basis. Working in the health field I have seen the misery it can cause for those who have lost partial or total control and it does affect how people are viewed. Wearing a diaper has been fun so far but I am getting to the point where it is now a safety net, I had a close call in Rome without them, very few public toilets I thought that I would burst LOL. I saw on another group someone who claims that they are going to see an Erotic Hypo therapist to make them incontinent, hopefully it will be reversible.

• 4 weeks later...

There are dreams, there are nightmares, and then there's reality which blends both and hands it to you without giving you all the choices you want. My dream: Leaky as a sieve, but no pooping. My nightmare: Total incontinence. My reality: Some days I leak enough to worry if I'm unprotected, and when that begins halfway through a workday it's a real pain. I don't want to spend all my disposable income on disposables. Bladder incon in diapers only would be lovely, but since that choice wasn't given to me I had to say no. To those who think they'd like it, I say try it first. Take enough laxatives and diuretics to lose control and then do it every day for a week, a month, or however long it takes you to fully grasp what it is you were asking for and all the unseen implications, then answer the poll. I'll bet your choices will be different. Remember that life isn't a dream, it's for real and sometimes it sucks bigtime!

Bettypooh

• 2 months later...

hey I am fully inco by choice for more than five yrs now and I enjoy it now as much as when i first became incontent,Iam in a wheelchair also by choice for the same time and it is a thrill for to soil myself in puplic .yes its worth it to be inco for the rest of my life

are you saying you sit in a wheelchair out of choice.....thats deeply disturbing...but most likely just lazy!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As far as permanent incontinence, definitely no. However, that said, I would go with yes if I could take a pill which had the effect of causing total loss of both bowel and bladder control for up to one week..

I am incontinent by choice. It is reversible as i have managed to go a day with out and managed. I expect there would a period of time where i would have accidents! Its just a matter of paying attention.

I love being this way, it makes being a "daddy's boy" much easier emotionally and in reality.

• 3 months later...

I said no because I'm already urge incon and oab and don't want it to be any worse then it is. Not being incon wouldn't get in the way of me enjoying my diapers at all.

Hugs,

Freta

I find it unfair for a wheelchair person to get on a bus but the person doesn't even need a wheelchair but he is in one because he likes to be and everyone has to move from the seats that are made to go up so the wheelchair person can be there. I find it unfair to the passengers and it be unfair to another wheelchair person who actually needs it and he or she can't get on the bus because there is no room for another wheelchair person because some fake wheelchair person took the spot.

I don't think society needs to cater people in wheelchairs who don't even need them. If they want to go in their wheelchair, fine but just as long as it won't disturb anyone and they won't take up the handicap parking spaces or spots at places such as on buses or trains or movie theaters because it be unfair to the ones who do have genuine disabilities and need to be confined to a wheelchair and they sure don't need a fake person taking their spot.

You must not have read the whole thread. Someone posted in this thread he is incontinent by choice and in a wheelchair by choice. Someone else replied to his post.

I do find it ironic how many people who are permenently incontinent responded to this question. No offense but you don't need to take a pill, you're already there. But I do thank you all for shedding some light on the subject because too many of us talk about wanting to become full time diaper dependant without realizing that when you do, you lose some of the fun that you once enjoyed in being able to pick and choose your diaper time.

Would you honestly want to wear a diaper on the beach or on your Wedding night? How about to the company Christmas party or family picnic? Yeah, wearing it to the grocery store and soiling it is embarrassing but you are surrounded by strangers who you may or may not ever see again. Isn't it different when co-workers that you see everyday are subjected to your disability?

I answered "Yes but I wouldn't" to the question but only because the question itself was intriguing (sp?) If the question was asking about a Temporary loss of control or something easily reversed than why not just to see how the other half lives. Perhaps for some it might even chase away their desire to be diapered at all.

I sure hope I didn't offend anyone. That was not my intent.

I would rather have control and wear for fun and by choice, than to not have control and somedays not feel like being diapered. I would rather diapers be a naughty/kinky fun than a medical necessity.

I'd say no, for the most part. It would be a major hindarance on my life; not to mention embarrassing. Then again, I'm sure I'd eventually learn to cope and/or enjoy it.

A temporary incontinence, sure. That would be fun.

When I voted, I voted for bladder-incon only. That was months ago. Today, I'd still say the same thing. If it was as easy as taking a pill, why not? To some, it might be hell on earth, but who's to say others would feel the same way?

One man's trash is another's treasure.

One man's Hell is another's Paradise.

Food for thought.

• 5 years later...