• X-boyfriends
    • Anyone who will listen!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_pamperluv_*

Several people know. I would say about 20 now. I have 7 ex-girlfriends that know and they have all worn a diaper when I was dating them. None of them do now as far as I know. My mom knows. I tried to make it noticable one day when I was visiting her. I wore shorts that had large leg openings and when I sat on the sofa, she could see from the opening of the legs. She thought I was crazy at first and said I should see a doctor. But I told her I feel better wearing a diaper.

Two of my doctors know. I don't see one of them anymore but the one I see now knows and suggested that I see a uroligist. I told her I would think about it but I have never gone. I told her that I have been wearing them for several years that I was so used to wearing them and more comfy wearing them. It was fun telling her about it. She gave me a physical and I had to lay on the table and she felt around my diaper.

I am going to see her again this week for another check up. I am thinking of wearing Pampers baby dry size 6 but I don't know if I should. I don't want her to think I am a baby. I just like to wear baby diapers. I usually wear adult diapers.

I've officially told three people: my wife (back when she was still my fiancee), my best friend, and a therapist.

There are a few people I'd kind of like to tell, but I have a hard time bringing myself to volunteer the information. If the subject ever came up organically and they asked me what my kinks are, I'd tell them, but so far it hasn't.

And I have at least one friend who I think has probably figured it out. My wife sometimes teases me, when we're out and about or visiting friends, by dropping subtle, ambiguous hints about diapers into the conversation. They usually go right over people's heads, but this one woman we know always seems to get the joke, and she laughs and looks at me in a way that suggests she knows the score. But she's never said anything direct to me about it. :blush:

Guest Mickey Blue Eyes

Well, lets see! My mom and dad who found my diapers once, as well as my wife. I have told a few internet friends but nobody else.....people are not very understanding about non-mainstream fetishes.

Michael

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Baby Peter

Only my net mommy and one friend till now ... my gf desnt know that i wear 24/7, though she has seen pic of me in nappies and reacted it was strange ... so kinda bummed me ut in telling her more.

waiting for the right time (since she has exams now) to bring it up.

I dont really mind who knows, but trying to feel out decent times to tell people

• 2 weeks later...

I have never believed it possible or desirable to try keeping incontinence a huge secret.

When I reached puberty at age 12 in 1976 I began a loss of bladder control. My mom had virtually no bladder control then, some her sisters had poor control, and my slightly older sister needed diapers at night. Within the family none of our diaer needs was a secret, but even then mom knew outsiders might not be so accepting. I figured my diapers would be a problem when I started college in 1981. Washing cloth didees was not practical so I made do with dispoables. Much to my surprise enough of my classmates used diapers part time it was not shamefull. By law school mt friends were so open about disposables bags of Attends and Depend were in plain sight in dorm rooms.

Today I am a responsible partner in a major law firm. I specialize in corporate litigation, with enough senority I have a private lav. Yet if I need to change my disposable in a public ladies room even at the court, I do not consier it a problem.

Where I am discreet is not telling anyone without a need to know that I use adult baby games to cope with my incontinence. Yet outsiders have seen me work a pacifier and did not flee in terror.

Guest gnappies

I'm pretty sure my mum knows from the days when I lived at home and got careless a cople of times in hiding my nappies, but apart from that only the people on the internet (some of which I have met).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

My parents (told them), 2 ex-wives (told one of them), 1 ex-girlfriend (came to play and found me sleeping in a diaper), 2 of my 6 kids (unless they told), 3 of my friends (told one of them). The rest found my stuff. There are only 2 people I don't want knowing (my 7 & 8 year old).

:D

My whole family knows, I told them when I was 17, there were far worse things in that home than diapers. Disfunction and abuse were pretty much overshadowing my coming out. As soon as each of us siblings hit 18 we moved (escaped) from that hell hole.

Now I don't care if my friends know, because it never changed their opinion of me anyway. I don't tell just anybody though, because John Q don't need to know.

As it's been said "those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter".

Peace,

Vic B)

Just a suggestion, Di ... maybe add internet acquaintances only. I'm sure there are others like me that keep it private and haven't yet told a significant other.

absolutely true..."haven't ye"t, and don't ever plan to!!!

Im pretty sure my mother knows. While growing up she had come across my diapers numerous times, at first she was pretty freaked and thought i was messed in the head, but after finding them a few more times she never said much. i think she must have finally come across infantilism on the net or something and figured it out, i never did have the guts to tell anyone.

Some days i wish i could just blurt it out, it sucks when you try to hide something that is such a big part of you :(