LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Questions

DailyDi

Wetting Questions  

733 members have voted

1. 1. By What age were you potty trained?

• 18mo
    • 24mo
    • 3 Years
    • 4 Years
    • Older
  2. 2. At what age did were you dry at night?

• 10-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-18
    • Older
    • Never
  3. 3. At what age did your parent or guardian last diaper you?

• 10-12
    • 13-15
    • 16-18
    • 19-25
    • Older

I was potty trained by day at the age of 4 and wet the bed until i was 17 i was always diapered at night and every morning my diaper would be soaked but my bed would be dry unless my diaper's leaked then my bed sheets would need washing.

I can remember on a couple occations i would have to wear a diaper on long car rides just in case i fell asleep in the car i wouldn't wake up with wet pant's only wet diaper's and on another time i was punished for wetting my pant's while out playing in the yard with friends

the rules were if i wet my pants during the day i would be diapered for the rest of the day and i couldn't go outside to play with friends i was allowed to have 2 friends play inside all i wore was a diaper and a t-shirt for the rest of the day

i had a prety fast track baby-hood i was poty trained by 18 months and dry at night before i started nursery (so before my 5th birthday) and i was changeing my own nappies as soon as i had the strength in my hands and arms to do so (so from about 2) my mother was as strict as an army major and at that age i had no say in the matter. i complied out of fear (my mom stil scares me today sometimes and im 24 now!) and im prety sure that it is a result of my fast track potty training that i want to be in nappies now!

• 2 months later...

I don't remember being in diapers as a child :huh: but according to my Mom I was 2-3 when they were taken away from me :angry: I continued wetting my pants 2-3 times a week or more until 9-10 then tapered off :blush: My bedwetting continued almost nightly till my mid-teens when it tapered off too :mellow: Drinking brought my bedwetting back and even sober I could never be sure I'd wake up dry till my mid 20's :closedeyes: Even after that I still wet my bed several times a year sober and lots more drunk. No more alcohol for a long time now and I've remained dry except for episodes of UI and SI which seem to come together and can stay with me for up to a week :angry2: Maybe I'm getting tired of fighting what seems to be inevitable but embracing diapers is a good thing for me :D

Bettypooh

I must have been out of diapers for at least a little while when I was 3 becuase I remember my mother putting me back in diapers one morning after my younger brother was born. As I recall the morning, I would say that I woke up dry and don't remember wetting myself, but when I went to the nursery where my mother was tending my baby brother she looked at me and said "It looks like we need to get out three diapers this morning, one for tommy and two for Stevie". As near as I can tell I had wet myself so she would diaper me.

I clearly remember her coming to my room and double diapering me -- and leaving me in just my diapers. I also recall admiring myself in a full length mirror wearing nothing but those diapers. I loved how they felt and how I looked. After that I remained in diapers full time until old enough to start school and was diapered at night until I was 7. To this day I don't recall how my mother got me out of diapers, but am sure that I never wanted to give them up.

• 1 month later...

From what I was told, I was just over 3 when I was "declared to be potty trained in the daytime, but I continued to wet the bed until I was 12. Sometime around 7 to 8, I started having "poop issues". I always knew when I needed to go, but I often put it off until the need became pressing, then did it in my pants. I sometimes wet too, but I didn't like wetting because I was doing that every night.

I really don't remember wearing diapers at all. I do remember wetting the bed once in a while in a house we moved to as I turned 7. I also remember wetting at least a little outside at play - so I suspect 8 or so. I didn't answer the poll questions because they'd only be guesses.

I know for many here, potty training had a lot to do with their current ABDL status - I'm not sure that's so true for me, though I'm not positive what it is.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't remember my years in diapers all that much beyond a vague memory of being in Pull-Ups around age 2 or 3. Toilet training, though, was not the easiest for me after the fact. I was never diapered again, but I did have some frequent underwear changes (usually more soiled than wet; I had an issue with BMs for the longest time as a kid).

• 4 weeks later...

i think there needed to be more options.

i was potty trained before a year old. I started early, because my older brother was being potty trained and i wanted to be like him. I never had a problem wetting the bed and the last time i was diapered was was back when i was potty trained. I have no memories of being diapered and maybe thats why i have a diaper fetish

Guest SaDiEx

My day accidents stopped quite late but I was out of Nappies by aged 4 (Mumma has told me ) and for a l o n g time after that suffered wet pants....all most dayley ,,,,, until my last ''day accidents'' finished about 11 I think...P T L :rolleyes: Mumma just made me suffer hoping THAT would cure me...but she was rong.... I just grew out of it ;)

Bedwetting was a diffrent issue and it still happens most nites and im VERY greatfull for my washable pullups wich keeps my bed and sheets nice n' dry .;~) From about aged 7 or 8 till I was maybe 12 Mumma wuldnt let me even have a diaper or anyting...I just a woke up in a soggy/stinky wet bed on a crinkly palstic mattresse pad most mornings..... it was HE!!!!!L

Finnally we were visiting this old lady Mumma and me and she 'wore' it was like ...EASY to see,,,,,,,,and I told Mumma how more comfortable it was for her and her carers didnt have to wash the sheets EVEN THE OLD LADY MUMBELD SOMTHING ABOUT THEY BEING 'COMFY TO WEAR'' :rolleyes:

That did it.......I almost drugged Mumma to the nearby Disability AIDS shop and she bought me washeable pullups and evrything.

I make good use of them most nights even sometimes half asleep wich maybe naughty of me ^_^ They come from ACD and I use a depends as a dubbler inside of them so its seldom my beds/seets are wet...(still I sleep on protetion under my bum.... :huh:...just in case ... :o )

And of corse all ways wear a deposable Tenas on long trips anywere.... I REALLY make good use of t h o s e ^_^

SaDiEx

not real sure when i was potty trained, but i had alot of accidents in my pants from 5 - 9 or so and was diapered for much of that time. well still am ,.....good question,gets me thinking , was i really ever " toilet trained". ?/

still in diapers 24/7

• 2 weeks later...

I found the "last time diapered by parent or guardian" question a bit interesting. When I was 4, I had a baby brother and I used to take his disposables out of the package and try them on. After I would take them off, I hid them in a deacon's bench in his nursery. There was like, a ton of them in there, and my mom was wondering where they were all getting to. Then, one day she caught me with one, and I quickly threw it in there, (only being four and having no idea how to react other than trying to hide it, and ultimately leading to my further incrimination) and she found the rest and then forced me into a diaper and made me wear it until bedtime. I didn't have too many run-ins with diapers throughout my childhood, other than stealing them from the church nursery every wednesday night for a couple of months until I got caught with them too (10 years old, i think). It wasn't until I was old enough to drive that I actually was able to buy my own. And the rest is history~

• 2 months later...

either some people have good memory or i have bad memory because i cant remember anything since before 3rd grade and i dont remember much from 3rd-6th grade other then i guess you can say being bad in school as i got in trouble a few times. i even got in trouble in school after that and i spent most of 8th grade in trouble mostly ISS(in school suspension) that being in Florida though you didn't have to do anything bad to get in trouble. my mom knew why i got in trouble and i spent a large portion of the year staying at home because my mom figured why go to school just to get in trouble for stupid things, when i came back near the end of that school year every1 thought that i was expelled lol. anyways enough of my unrelated rant.

i can only say that maybe i wet the bed when i was younger because a few times in the past few years i did pee my pants when sleeping and if i did wet the bed when i was younger i just don't remember it, or anything involving diapers at a young age.

Did not start potty training until i was 6 years old. Always wet the bed since. Parents diapered me every night until i was 11. they took me out of diapers then since they got so fed up with it. i still wet the bed and have a few problems in the day.

I was never really potty trained...I have been in diapers all my life , and have wet them and messed them always

I wear diapers 24/7.

The last time anyone in my family changed me was when I was 19 ....

After that age , I lived on my own , and changed myself , and still do till today :P

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

I was potty trained day and night at three years old. I dated a girl that was still bed wetting at 17. That's what sparked my interest in bed wetting. At 56 I began to wet my bed and am still wet at night/day as I work third shift. I wonder what the girl that sparked my interest in bed wetting is doing these days and if she still wets?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At age four I was promised a toy I desperately wanted if I would quit doing my business in my pants. It was a set of gears that I could rearrange and move with a crank. Why on earth did I ever give in? Oh well...I'm back to doing it my own way now.