LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everybody. I'm Jennifer

This is my first day as a member and I'm happy to be one. :D I am from northern Illinois, I look forward to halloween and at this moment I am hungry and deciding what to have as a very late dinner. (I took a nap earlier and missed most of the Saturday night. Blaaaaa) not too sure what to write, I guess I will begin reading all of your posts now. Have a great weekend (or what's left of it) everyone.

Luv ya,

Jennifer

This is my first day as a member and I'm happy to be one. :D I am from northern Illinois, I look forward to halloween and at this moment I am hungry and deciding what to have as a very late dinner. (I took a nap earlier and missed most of the Saturday night. Blaaaaa) not too sure what to write, I guess I will begin reading all of your posts now. Have a great weekend (or what's left of it) everyone.

Luv ya,

Jennifer

Hello Jennifer, welcome to the site. I am fairly new even though i signed up a while ago i left because i was trying to deny my fetish. I think I am comming to terms with it. What about you? What brings you here?

Hello Jennifer, welcome to the site. I am fairly new even though i signed up a while ago i left because i was trying to deny my fetish. I think I am comming to terms with it. What about you? What brings you here?

My love of diapers brings me as well as wanting to be "with" those who are like minded.

Thanks for asking.

Luv

Jennifer

Hello Jenn from the midwest. I am in Michigan, and my diaper interests brought me here too. I am just trying to find others who like diapers to email or chat with. Makes me feel less isolated by this aspect of my personality.

dl_mike

Luv ya,

Jennifer

Greetings from southern Wisconsin! It is nice to be with like minded people and know you're not the only one isn't it! Looking forward to Halloween as well (its my favorite holiday, although i haven't really done anything for it in a while. last pumpkin carving was a couple of years ago might have to get myself one this year :) I also love this time of year in general fall is my favorite season. anyway welcome this is a very nice site with a lot of good people and information :D

• 2 weeks later...

Luv ya,

Jennifer

hi jennifer i have been a dl sense i was 11 years old but am trying to meet other girls that r like minded aswell i would like to chat with u sometime

Luv ya,

Jennifer

Welcome Jenny,

I haven't been a member too long either, but there's a great group of ppl here who share their experiences and lifestyles. You'll like them, I'm sure. Hope to meet you on chat sometime or send me a message if your interested. I try to get on once a day, but travel a lot, so I'm not always around. Looking forward to meeting you. Sticks

Luv ya,

Jennifer

Hi Im Tim new to this site to but not to diapers if you ever want to talk let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Luv ya,

Jennifer

I am a daddy/baby and would love to chat and be froends online my yahoo name and email is hockeyfan092779@yahoo.com

Luv ya,

Jennifer

Hi Jennier, how are you. We can chat about nappy or nappies. or whatnot. at "mrfoshizelmynizel@yahoo.com". I know yet anotherboy who wants to chat with you. what a drag. LOL