• Sissy Boy
    • Sissy Girl
    • None
  3. 3. If given the chance, You'd like to be a:

• Boy
    • Girl
    • Neither

I voted Boy, Boy, Girl.

I'm pretty sure it's easier for girls to find a partner in the AB world.

That´s a rumor! AB boys a picky. No chance, if the girl is standard and NO model.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Perregrine87

I voted male all the way down the line, but opted that if given the chance Id be a female. But not forever. Only to have the experience and to know what its like. I figure the only way I can know more about woman, and to know what makes them tick, and to understand them, is to become one. :P

PT

I'd do that too and maybe in my next life (Yes I belive in those, My mother and brother both have vivid reccolections of past lives) I'd be a permanant Female. The idea interests me almost sexually

• 1 month later...

I'm a male, but I am often mistaken for female (I have long hair, and fairly feminine features.)

Sometimes I wish I was female, but the majority of the time I'm glad to be male. Despite this fact, I do not crossdress (it really doesn't do anything for me.)

I'm also frequently mistaken for someone years my junior. I was telling my boss about a beautiful girl who was hitting on me, and seemed quite interested until the point at which she discovered my age ( I am 27); she then revealed herself to be 17 (I have pet fish older than her). My boss then yelled You're 27?!? I thought you were 17 or 18!

Yeah it's nice to pass for 10 years younger. I'll be 26 next week, I can pass for 16-19 still. I'd pass for somewhat younger if I was considered a boy though (probably 13-16).

• 1 month later...

Yeah it's nice to pass for 10 years younger. I'll be 26 next week, I can pass for 16-19 still. I'd pass for somewhat younger if I was considered a boy though (probably 13-16).

I, too, am a member of that non-official "We Can Pass For Ten Years Younger Club."

Anyway, I was born physically, emotionally, and mentally female, suppressed from femininity as a child, and just barely fall under the "Sissy Girl" description as an adult. More of a "Prissy Girl" in my case, though. I'm too quiet when regressed to be a real sissy, and the adult Prudence is also a priss.

• 1 month later...

i am male, i think like a male, i have no desire to undergo sex change procedures and i behave like a builder (most of the time) however if it was possible to completley and perfectly transform into a woman (especialy if i could do my life again from birth as a female) then i would rather be female.

I was born a girl, still am a girl. Though, I'm not a "girly" girl. Was raised mainly by a single dad, so I really don't "get" alot of that female stuff. I tend to get along with men better than women.

I would like to find out, at least for a day, what having a penis is like...beyond using a strap-on. But all in all, I prefer to be as I am, I don't think I'd want to permanently change my sex.

Gender IS a tricky and interesting subject :rolleyes: It seems that you missed one possibility in the poll though; you didn't allow me to choose who I am: "Either/Neither Girl or Boy" :crybaby: Gender isn't about physical characteristics, or sexual preference, or even expression. It's WHO you feel you are inside :biker_h4h: And I'm in the middle though sometimes the boy looms larger and sometimes the girl does. At 50yo I've learned how to deal with my variable-gendered life in a way that suits me best though each of us has to get to that place on our own :thumbsup: And gender is NOT binary; there's more to it than just being a girl or being a boy so don't push people into being one OR the other :badmood: Let each of us just be whoever we are and do the same for yourself :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 14 years later...

I voted boy for the first 2 then girl in the last one just to see what it would be like to have a period and boobs and a clit and pussy and to see what an orgasm would feel like from a girls point of view. I would also like to see what it is like to go to the gyno and to have a baby. Other than that I’m happy being a boy. 

I voted boy all the way down.  although it would be interesting to see what it would be like to live as a woman, i'm a man at heart and and, and I'm proud of it!

when I had my appendix explode there was a family joke that went around. And I was part of the punchline. I was informed that because of the way my appendix exploded, they told me that I now know what it feels like for a woman to have a baby, because apparently the pain that I was experiencing was similar to those that are experiencing pain after giving birth, well they ended up carving out my appendix like a turkey and leaving me with this funky looking scar that was singed closed, and it looks like I have a piece of fat covering the entire incision, but they tell me that what a woman goes through having a baby is what I experienced or something similar to it.

I've had people joke around about me dressing up like a lady, where is it went! 😊

Brian

I ticked off Boy all the way down. Never have I even thought seriously of being anything else. Though I have wondered at times. I guess I'll have to wait for another lifetime to find out...maybe.

• Like 1

In high school I wanted to be a girl. But by the time I was in college I realized that my life woud be the same no matter which gender I was. What I really wanted was to be a toddler girl and never grow up--but that just doesn't happen. Now I can role play anything I want t be, so it really doesn't matter what's in my pants...or my diaper as the case may be.

• Like 1

I'm a cisgendered male, and I never really considered "being" anything else, although I fully embrace the concept that gender expression occurs essentially on a spectrum, and that a person's "lived gender" can be different from their "genetic gender", which can be, by extension, also different from their "anatomic gender" for a variety of reasons. I have a hard time understanding why some people get so wrapped up with what specific equipment someone is carrying around with them. Just treat the person the way they want to be treated. 

However, when I created my profile here 5 years ago, I had only just discovered that "this" (DL & AB interests) was a thing, that it was on the internet, and that there was a community - I literally thought for decades that I was the only one. So, I didn't know if I'd stick around or add anything to the conversation, and I chose my screen name in honour of a friend from my early childhood, a neighbourhood kid who wore diapers, who happened to be named Sherri, and who was at, at the time, a little girl. I also didn't know yet that "Little" was a role, in addition to a description of someone's stature. 

I spent the first year dropping in intermittently and not really contributing anything, so, what my name was didn't really matter, but, as I've become more comfortable (thanks to a lot of your welcoming encouragement), and contributed more, it has occasionally become a point of conversation, because I'm "wearing" a girl's name. I actually considered changing my screen name at one point, because someone said that I was essentially misrepresenting myself, which was interesting, and which gave me a very small window on to the intolerance that is out there surrounding this issue. However, at this point, people know me as "Little Sherri", so I've decided to stick with it, while at the same time being very forthcoming about the fact that I'm a middle-aged guy and married to a cisgendered woman. 

The whole ABDL thing has allowed me to explore crevices of my inner psyche that I otherwise might never have peered into, though, and I've found that I do have a soft spot for pink diapers and such. My wife seems to be fine with it. She rolls her eyes, but, I don't yet live in a van. Gender expression is a spectrum. 

• Like 2

Being I class myself as Bigender I see myself as both. It differs on any given day, most of the time 50/50 upper half male, lower half female. Othertimes 65/35 chest and lower half are female. But, always having an outward appearance of a male...