LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mimi's Struggle

Mimi awoke with a start. At first she wondered why, as most people do in the brief moments after waking, but she soon got that familiar feeling which had woken her many times in the past. It wasn’t a strong feeling, for which she was very impressed at herself, but it was still there nevertheless. Slowly forcing the will into her body, Mimi got out of bed and fumbled around for her glasses; she was going to need to see where she was going. After a few moments delay, the large round spectacles were finally perched on her nose. The light switch came next, which also took a bit of time finding and was disappointingly not as near to the door as she would have liked. Because she hadn’t accounted for these two time consuming factors, by the time she got to the door of her room Mimi’s need seemed a lot more urgent, but at least she was up. And this time, she would make it. Confident, Mimi opened the door just a crack but was immediately thwarted by yet another road block; the hallway light was off! It just wasn’t turning out to be her night; the hallway light was always supposed to be on in case anyone needed to get up! Despite this set back, Mimi was determined to reach her destination; she hadn’t already come all this way just to give up now! And besides, she knew that giving up would only create worse problems for her in the long run, so very cautiously, Mimi edged her way into the hall. The light cast from the open door of her room was doing a poor job of illuminating the rather large hallway which now lay before her, and would soon be extinguished once the door swung shut behind her. She tried to delay letting go of the handle for as long as possible, just long enough to pin point where she thought the light switch was, then let go. The darkness came flooding over her like a wave of shadow before she could even set out. Mimi felt like she was lost in another dimension, totally unable to see or know where she was going as the journey seemed to take forever. She picked up the pace, partly because she was becoming more and more worried in the dark, but also because her inner feeling was becoming increasingly uncomfortable. With her arms out stretched, Mimi finally made contact with the wall, and after a brief frantic exploration found the light switch. In a single moment, the light came on, and Mimi ran. Thump thump thump, every bound brought her closer to the goal but doubled her predicament, a risky trade off she knew, but time was running out. Not slowing down until the last moment, she nearly collided with the very door she was supposed to be going through. A gasp escaped from the young girl as she almost lost the battle she had been trying so hard to win, but a desperate last resolve that she summoned from seemingly out of no where allowed her to make it through the door and into the bathroom. She had made it! The prize awaited her. Unable to keep still for even a second Mimi was in a desperate situation, but relief was merely a few excruciating moments away. One, two, three steps closer, up went the lid, down came the pyjamas, and then… “Noooo!” squealed Mimi, albeit a rather subdued squeal. She had completely forgotten about the last stage of the ritual, and now that the final moment was upon her she was going about it entirely the wrong way. Lost in a state of desperation, she tugged and pulled, trying as hard as she could to get the damn thing off but it was on too snug. Frustrated, Mimi shook her fists at nothing in the air, reduced to a helpless fit of tears as she finally couldn’t hold on anymore. The defeated girl could only hop around the bathroom powerless and in vain, as she began to pee straight into the crotch of her diaper.

Mimi was awake a short while before her alarm clock went off, as sometimes happened, but like always she decided to wait all the same. She was of course wet; last night’s bathroom fiasco had seen to that, but she certainly wasn’t happy about it.

“Stupid diapers…” she mumbled to herself, “If only I didn’t have these stupid tape-ons, I wouldn’t be wet!” Being wet often made Mimi cranky, but it usually didn’t last. By the time the alarm finally did go off she had stopped caring, and was now thinking about how annoying the alarm sound was. Being already awake, all she had to do was turn it off, after which she continued to lie in her bed until a few minutes later when her mom knocked on her door.

“Rise and shine Mimi, its time to get up.” She said, not waiting for a reply as usual before opening the door and entering.

“Oh, you’re already awake honey! Good girl, did you sleep well?” Mimi simply rolled her eyes until she was avoiding her mothers gaze.

“I guess…” she sighed, more out of apathy than annoyance. She knew what was coming next, so without having to be told, Mimi pulled back the bed covers and turned her head to the side. Her mother in turn gently lowered her daughter’s pyjama bottoms and proceeded to check the young girl’s diaper. She was obviously wet.

“Awww, did you have another accident last night Mimi?”

“I was so close mommy, I nearly made it!” Mimi answered desperately.

“I’m sure you did dear…” she replied, rather insincerely.

“I mean it! I got all the way to the bathroom, but I couldn’t get my diaper off, and before that the hallway light wasn’t on, and then…”

“Of course Mimi” her mother interjected, clearly not paying attention, “I’m sure you’ll make it next time.”

“Mommy, if you just stopped making me wear diapers…” once again her mother was quick to interrupt.

“Now Mimi, you know what would have happened if you didn’t have your diapers on. As soon as you stop having accidents…”

“Why can’t I at least wear pull-ups to bed? It’d be just the same.”

“Pull-ups won’t be enough for you-know-what young lady, you know that.”

“But mom!” Things were starting to get a little unfair as far as Mimi was concerned; not only because her mom never believed her, but because she wouldn’t even give her a chance. She’d accidentally pooped her diaper over two months ago, but her mom was still holding it against the poor girl.

“Please Mimi; let’s not have one of your tantrums. Once you stop having accidents we’ll think about letting you wear pull-ups to bed, o.k?” Knowing that she was practically being ignored, Mimi pouted; her mom never listened to her.

“Come on missy, your breakfast is waiting.” Pulling her pyjamas back up, the young girl hopped out of bed and was promptly taken by the hand. Her mother led her straight out of her room and along the hallway, which seemed a whole lot smaller to Mimi in the natural morning light. She hoped, as she always did, that her mom was leading her to the bathroom, but instead they kept walking on past the door and down the stairs. It was a vain hope Mimi knew; being wet meant that her mom wouldn’t take any chances, and that she wouldn’t be changed out of her diaper until after breakfast.

Still being held by her hand, Mimi was led through the kitchen and into the dining room, where her bowl of cereal was already waiting. Her father was in the kitchen as she passed through, and as usual he was in a rush to finish his coffee and get out of the house. Her father was a very busy man, and Mimi didn’t see him much, but he still managed a “good morning princess” in between gulps of coffee, before kissing both women on the cheek and heading for the door. In addition to Mimi’s breakfast, her little sister Ally was also present at the table, happily eating her own cereal. The two girls didn’t acknowledge one another at first, and even once Mimi was seated they simply exchanged a brief glance before ignoring each other, each for her own reasons. For Mimi, it was mostly embarrassment. Her sister knew the routine, and she knew what it meant when Mimi came to breakfast still wearing her diaper, but she also knew better than to say anything. Mimi often felt very embarrassed when she was in the presence of Ally, knowing that her younger and very much smaller sister did not have to wear diapers in any sense, and had not for quite a long time. She knew it wasn’t deliberate, but Ally made her feel small, ashamed and upset, and it only got worse the older they got, so whenever the two were together Mimi would make an effort to be as distant as possible. Ally on the other hand revelled in Mimi’s company. She knew better than to mention her older sister’s diapers, because poking fun was not tolerated by either of their parents, but she was more than content just to maintain the silence. She loved her sister very much, and often felt sorry for her situation, but she also enjoyed Mimi’s deference. As the younger sibling, Ally felt empowered by the role reversal that came from having something so significant over her sister, something that she didn’t want anyone to find out; a definite ace card in waiting. She could feel Mimi’s discomfort like a heavy aura, and would try to emit her own aura of sympathy right back, because caring for her sister was to Ally the most subtle way of maintaining her status. Mimi of course could feel Ally’s air of sympathy, which only made it harder to hide her discomfort. She often wished that Ally would go ahead and make fun of her, because at least she would gain a victory knowing she would get into big trouble. The fact that her sister was constantly nice to her meant there was nothing she could do to quell the inferiority that she felt without making things worse. And so the atmosphere at the breakfast table this day was much like any other, which to an outside observer would only appear plain with a hint of sibling intolerance, totally masking the complicated psychology that occupied the minds of both girls.

As soon as she had finished her breakfast, Mimi couldn’t excuse her self quick enough. She waddled into the kitchen away from her sister, and was once again taken by the hand, despite objection, and led away up the stairs. Ally meanwhile made her own way upstairs to get ready in her own time. Mimi didn’t like being led around; it was as though her mom didn’t trust her to go where she was told, and she certainly didn’t like having her diaper changed. It wasn’t even as if she had anything hard to do; on a morning she only needed to change out of her diaper, but she knew that her mom wouldn’t trust her to do it. At least Ally hadn’t been around to see her objecting; protesting that you shouldn’t have to wear diapers to bed made for a pretty embarrassing display while you were still wearing a wet one… Her protests went unheard though, just as they always did, and Mimi was already half way through being changed before she got tired and gave up. She had been sitting on her bed while her mom had been cleaning her up, but now that she was through being awkward she decided to lie down to make things easier. It didn’t take very long, and upon completion her mom left Mimi to get ready for school on her own, taking the wet diaper to the trash with her (nothing to do with Mimi’s diapers were kept in her room). Mimi was glad for the brief moment alone, and even after she was finished getting ready for school she made sure to wait as long as possible before going back downstairs. In the end it wasn’t too long, because there was no sense in making herself late which would only get her into trouble at school. Nevertheless, when she re-entered the kitchen both her mother and her sister were already waiting to go.

“Its about time Mimi, you’re gonna make us late!” chimed Ally.

“Sorry, I was just getting ready. But we can go now.”

“One second dear, you can’t go anywhere just yet.” Her mother said, reaching into a bag on the side of the kitchen table.

“But mom, I don’t want us to be late!”

“Nonsense, it’ll only take a minute, and you know you can’t go without it.”

Mimi sighed. She knew what was coming, and she knew it was pointless to try talking her mother out of it. She just wished Ally wasn’t there.

“Come on, hope on over.” She called, holding open a disposable pull-up. Reluctantly, Mimi walked towards the table and lowered her panties, which earned a definite frown and a grumble from her mother. Mimi knew she wasn’t supposed to put panties on before school, she needed her pull-ups. Rather ashamedly, she kicked away the underwear and stepped into the pull-up, holding her skirt so that her mother could pull the garment up to her daughter’s waist making it snug.

“There you go Mimi, now turn around and I’ll put two spares into your bag just in case.” Mimi complied and turned around, releasing her skirt so that it fell into place covering her secret. Unfortunately, she was now facing Ally who in turn was staring right at her. Beat red, Mimi lowered her head in an attempt to escape her sister’s attention, but it was no good; she could feel Ally’s gaze burning right into her, while her mother seemed to take forever fiddling around with bag on her shoulders. At last, she heard the sound of a zipper closing and felt a gentle pat on her head.

“All done, now run along girls or you’re going to be late for school!”

• Like 1

Thanks pink nappies,

I always get a kick out of a diaper story with a girl in it, especially when her little sister doesn't have a problem. Humiliation in front of a sibling is a potent emotion.

Do you have anything more in store for Mimi? Sometimes I write myself into a corner just like a painter and can't seem to find any way out. Other times, something I meant to be only one chapter ends up starting a procession of additional portions.

Something you might think about is breaking up your paragraphs a little bit. After you wrote for a while I see that you did begin to section off your new thoughts. Keep it up, you will find that your work is easier for others to read.

Here's what the book says:

A story is like a long stairway. Unless it is interrupted now and then by a landing, the reader gets tired and confused. New paragraphs usually begin where the writer's thought turns, just as landings often come where a stairway turns. Without such turning points clearly marked by new paragraphs, your reader trudges up the staircase getting more and more tired and begins to wonder if he will ever reach the top (or even if it is worth it).

Just a thought.

I enjoyed your story.

-D R

Guest diamondback688

a great start to what looks like a great story. please continue. the only suggestion i have is yo use more paragraphs. it being one big block of text makes it hard to read.

Thanks for the feedback guys :) It is always appreciated.

I apologise for any structural problems with my stories and I totally agree that its probably not very good. I guess the most frustrating thing for me is that I am trying to express myself without any kind of literary background :( So while I want to be able to articulate my ideas in a competent manner they always end up as semi-illegible scrawl on the page. I guess what Im trying to say is that Im very sorry for not being a very good writer and that no one is more disapointed about it than me. But Im trying to get better, and maybe oneday I'll be o.k if you can all hang on until then ^_^

Pink

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome story, i agree with the more paragraphs making it easier to read. DO NOT BE DETERED your grammar and structure are fine and your content is excelent.

Please keep it coming. You are one of my favorite authors. If you want you can PM the story to me before you post it and i'll check the paragraphing and help you fix it. Just an offer.

Allerai :beer:

Chapter 2

Neither Mimi nor Ally said a word to each other on the way to school. This suited Mimi just fine, as it meant she could power walk with her head down and blame it on the fact that they were running late. As always, she tried not to think about her embarrassing situation, but as always it found its way to the forefront of her mind. After all this time it still wasn’t a routine for her, she just couldn’t accept it as

normal. Everyday felt like the first time for Mimi, which only served to make both herself and her mother frustrated. At least I don’t have to wear those stupid baby diapers anymore, she mused; now that was embarrassing! Those silly little pictures where the tapes went… and the pull-ups were even worse because the pictures would fade whenever she had an accident, like she wouldn’t be able to tell herself. Yes, Mimi was definitely glad to be out of those, even if her new “grown up” underwear was a little more bulky. At the time she complained about it of course, just like she always did, saying for a good while afterwards that she didn’t like the new diapers, if only to prove to her mother that she didn’t like it her way all the time. Still, she liked to think that her mom was simply being reasonable when she finally switched Mimi out of baby diapers, and not for the more rational reason that her daughter was just getting bigger and wetting too much…

As it turned out they weren’t late for school at all, probably due to the brisk pace with which the girls had travelled. They even had a few minutes to wind down before going to class, which Ally spent chatting to her friends and Mimi spent going to the bathroom. This was absolute routine for Mimi; not that her chances of having an accident were any worse than zero, but going to the bathroom at regular intervals was a fail safe method of ensuring that her mom was never proved right. Oh how she loved going home accident free, it gave her something to look forward to all day. Of course, the trade off was that if she ever did have an accident, hypothetically of course, then going home became something to dread. Today however went pretty much as usual; a few close calls but no accidents, so once again Mimi expected to return home to her just rewards.

Arriving home also went pretty much as usual, which sadly for Mimi meant she didn’t get her just rewards. Indeed, no matter how many times she protested that she had not had an accident; her mother still subjected her to a routine diaper check ever time she walked through the door. At least she didn’t have to walk home with Ally, which allowed Mimi a chance to rush back first and avoid the embarrassment of onlookers. However, her sister had an uncanny knack of making it home before Mimi and was often sitting in the kitchen right at the moment of entry. Worse still, she would sometimes be waiting outside the door so that the two would have to enter together. Of course the girls’ mother thought it sweet that Ally waited for her big sister, a good example of sisterly love she called it. Today was one such occasion, and as usual Ally let Mimi enter the house first so that she wouldn’t block line of sight between her mother and her supposedly older sister.

“Well now, how was school for my two favourite girls?” she said almost instantly.

“It was o.k.” Mimi answered. Ally meanwhile was happy to stay silent.

“And how is your…” their mother began.

“I’m fine, really.” Mimi interjected, knowing full well what the question was going to be.

“Uh-huh…” came the reply, rather disbelievingly.

“I mean it, no problems like always.” Mimi felt she had to put particular emphasis on the last word, just so that her mother might get the point.

“Well if you did have an accident, I hope you remembered to throw away you’re dirty pull-up.” She said, completely ignoring everything that Mimi was saying. Once again this comment stemmed from a long past incident, in which Mimi, on one of those rare “occasions”, had been too embarrassed to leave the school bathroom cubicle with a pull-up in her hand, and had instead stashed it in her bag. She had intended to dispose of it later but it slipped her mind, much to the detriment of her anti-diaper efforts.

By now the check was being undertaken, with each girl sporting a completely different expression for the event. Mimi was understandably uncomfortable and bright red, whilst Ally stood transfixed during the whole procedure. Of course, she also displayed her nonchalant yet sympathetic face which she had mastered so well. After the pull-up check came the bag check - A very simple yet utterly degrading process of counting the pull-ups in Mimi’s school bag, since it would have been very easy for Mimi to just go around using her pull-ups then change into a dry one before she went home. This was exactly her mothers thinking; she didn’t doubt for one second that Mimi would do this if she could, hence the reason why she always took Mimi’s spare pull-ups out of her bag when she got home. The injustice here, at least in the eyes of Mimi, was that it was always evident and indeed promptly investigated if ever there was a pull-up missing, yet every time they were all present and correct her mother said no word of encouragement. Mimi would often make a point of reminding those present that no pull-ups were missing, like always (with emphasis again), but her mother would simply brush it aside as though she somehow still didn’t believe her, or considered her dry spell a complete fluke…

Well, it was another check endured and another check passed, Mimi thought to herself with fading hope. This could only be doing her case good, no matter how utterly her mother dismissed it. She didn’t hold her breath for any kind of respite from the next step however, as once again she was taken by the hand and led upstairs. Just once I’d like her to ask me first, Mimi thought to herself as she was pulled along.

Once they were out of sight, Ally allowed herself a smirk. She stood in the kitchen on the exact same spot that Mimi had, and imagined their mom checking her while Mimi watched.

“Ooops! I forgot that you wear panties!” She would say to her, feeling decidedly foolish for checking.

“It’s o.k.” Ally would reply, obediently holding her skirt high in the air and not making a fuss like Mimi would. “I can see why you might forget” At which point she would deliberately turn to face her sister, directing her mothers gaze. Mimi in turn would try and not look embarrassed, but fail miserably as she felt the combined glare of Ally and her mom whilst still being able to fully see that Ally was wearing panties. Ally wouldn’t say anymore, the look would be enough, but both she and her mother would giggle secretly at Mimi’s expense. It was a good fantasy, one of a few that she imagined quite often, but in the end she would always consider herself lucky. She knew that plenty of kids thought about embarrassing things happening to their siblings, but few ever got a smidgen of the real thing. Ally however, had more than enough. The real situations were not quite as imaginative as some of Ally’s conjured scenarios, but they were almost as good – sometimes better, especially when Mimi made things worse for herself, or when she was surprised by a scenario that she would never have conceived… Although, those were the ones that brought out the real caring sister in her; she didn’t want Mimi to actually suffer. Sure she had ways to balance her guilt, the least of which was that from Ally’s experience, Mimi partly deserved the way their mom treated her, and so in her eyes her mother was only doing what she thought best for her daughter…

At this point Ally realised that she had been thinking too much and was still standing in the middle of the kitchen holding her skirt up. She always thought too much, which worried her because anyone could have walked in and seen, so she grounded herself with a rather intense pang of guilt. Her smirk gone; Ally left the kitchen to do pretty much whatever she liked.

“I can do it myself mom…” Mimi argued rather half-heartedly.

“Why are you making such a fuss about it Mimi? You never used to.” She retorted, unaware that Mimi could not see any truth in what she said. As far as Mimi was concerned, she’d always complained at any given chance, especially when she was expected to put with something as menial as this. I mean come on, how hard was it to take off a pull-up? She knew deep down that it was because her mom didn’t trust her not to keep the pull-up, which was still dry, and stash it away to use as a spare in case of an accident. Mimi also knew deep down that she would do exactly that if only she could get away with it, which just served to annoy her more. Mimi hated it when her mom was right. At least her pull-up was dry this time, though it was hardly any conciliation when her mom was still pulling it out from under her.

At least being dry meant that once the pull-up was off, the ritual ended there because there was no cleaning necessary. Mimi’s mother promptly left the room with her daughters pull-up in hand, destined for the trash. Mimi hoped that her mother would remember to put it in the “special” trash, which was basically a separate bin with a one-way lid used solely for Mimi’s diapers. This was one area that Ally and Mimi at least agreed on, because putting her diapers in the normal trash risked exposure to anyone who might come to the house. On the one hand, Mimi knew they were hers so would naturally die on the spot if anyone saw. On the other hand, being the youngest sister Ally knew that people would assume they were hers, so she didn’t like to see them in the trash either.

Slipping her panties on, Mimi thought now would be a good time to use the bathroom. She had been holding it in a little on the way home, and though it was no where near enough to cause an accident, she might as well go now rather than risk it until later. She loved the feeling of using the bathroom while wearing panties, as if every time she did was an affront to her mother. Making it to the bathroom on a night time or at school was just not the same, because she would only feel good for a second before having to put her “protection” back on, reminding Mimi what her mother was making her wear. Once she had finished, Mimi made a point of pulling her panties up and down several times, a luxury not permitted when she was wearing diapers. Part of it she knew was in clear defiance of her mother, though it was also a strong ritual of reaffirmation, as though she needed to remind herself that she could wear panties and not forget how to do it.

By the time Mimi got back to her room her mother was waiting for her, just as she knew she would be. Sighing, Mimi reluctantly sat down next to her. If there was something her mom wanted then there was little Mimi could do, so she was fairly used to just waiting patiently for whatever was about to come. She could always start disagreeing if all her mom wanted to do was talk at her.

So Mimi waited. Her mother eventually stood up in front of her and began rummaging around, presumably looking for something. By now Mimi knew what was coming, despite her best efforts to imagine the contrary, so didn’t resist as she was forcibly laid down on her bed. Her mother then proceeded to take off her daughter’s panties, the ones which she had not ten minutes ago put on and been enjoying in a brief moment of freedom, and toss them into the laundry pile. She wasn’t particularly annoyed by Mimi’s donning of underwear; in fact she liked to indulge her daughter from time to time if it made her happy, futile though it was.

At this point Mimi thought about making a fuss. By now she normally would be, but thanks to last night’s minor indiscretion she knew she didn’t have much of a case, certainly not from her mother’s point of view. It would be utterly pointless. But she tried all the same.

“Mom…” she began rather half-heartedly. But her mother, having heard the same pleas many times before was ready with an automatic response.

“We’ll see dear.” She said, taping Mimi’s diaper on.

Mimi hated having to wear diapers around the house, worse than at any other time. She really thought it was unfair, considering the bathroom was never more than like, ten seconds away. And why couldn’t she just wear pull-ups like she did at school? It didn’t matter whether or not she came home dry, she would always be changed straight into a diaper to wear around the house, without being given any kind of chance. Of course she’d had this discussion with her mother a thousand times already, and the answers were always the same; totally unreasonable from Mimi’s point of view. Pull-ups are more expensive than diapers, and diapers can hold much bigger accidents or even several accidents. And it doesn’t matter that they’re bulky and more obvious, she was in the house so no one would see. Blah, blah, blah… The last part was particularly unfair, Mimi thought, since it was enough for her that Ally could blatantly tell she was diapered.

Of course, in addition to these rather menial reasons, there was still the ace card which her mother held for arguments such as these, though one which Mimi would vehemently deny. And it was that she simply had accidents and needed protection, even at home. Mimi blamed this solely on the fact that she was made to wear diapers in the first place, and so considered herself in a catch 22 situation. She only had accidents because her mother thought she had accidents! At least things were better now than they had been previously. For a long time Mimi had not been allowed to take her diaper off herself. Having to ask to have her diaper taken off so she could use the bathroom, what was that all about? She often felt like she was practically being forced to use her diapers, and still did to a certain extent; those tapes could be tricky! And don’t get me started on not being allowed to change myself! Mimi thought all of a sudden, but that was another topic for another time.

Every time Mimi had these thoughts, which was usually when being changed, she thought about voicing them at her mother. Many times she had, and never with any success. Right now she wasn’t going to bother. Her previous attempt to raise a conversation had been thwarted before she’d even got the word “mom” out, and if she was honest with herself, Mimi was losing the will. Once upon a time she would complain every instance she was diapered by force, and this continued for much of the early days. Then after a while she realised that tantrums were more effective when saved for opportune moments. Like now for example was not opportune, but on the back of a dry spell or a special occasion like her birthday, she had a lot more leverage. She kept that method up for a while, and was quite frustrated that it didn’t seem to work either, so she slowly slipped back into regular arguments, only now the drive wasn’t there as before. As time went on her efforts seemed more and more futile, as though they were now more out of habit than genuine disapproval. Her accumulated experiences of being diapered against her will were yielding no results, which was very disheartening for Mimi because she was starting to realise that she had had a lot of diaper experience.

The tragic truth of the matter for Mimi, though she would never ever admit it to herself, let alone her mother or Ally, was that she was just getting used to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, me again!

I just realised how long its been since I updated, so i figured I better make an effort. If Im honest I dont really like this chapter, it feels a bit rushed, but if I didnt crack on and get it finished right away then it probably would have stagnated for even longer! Heres hoping the pace can pick up again.

Chapter 3

Knock. Knock. Knock.

“Come on Ally, you’ve been in there for like ever!”

“I’m going as fast as I can Mimi, stop bugging me!”

“Please Ally; I really need to go…”

“Then you shouldn’t have waited so long! You could have come sooner.”

“I did! But you…” Mimi let her argument trail off, she was on the wrong side of the bathroom door to be agitating Ally, who currently held Mimi’s fate in her hands. Mimi had to admit that she couldn’t be totally mad with Ally, since she hadn’t technically gone to the bathroom the exact moment that she started to need it… But still, she could have been far lazier if she wanted to be and so what Ally had done was completely unfair.

As usual, Mimi was engrossed in something when the urge hit. She found it quite odd how she only ever needed to pee when she was in the middle of something, like the god of continence liked playing tricks on her. In this particular instance she was talking to one of her few friends over the internet, and everyone knows that whenever you type “brb”, you risk the response “Its o.k, I needed to get going anyway…”, especially if you’ve been talking for quite a long time like Mimi had. Now, the relationship between Mimi’s room and the bathroom has already been established as basically being at opposite ends of a corridor, so that under well lit circumstances you can see one from the other. Mimi’s desk also happened to be right next to her bedroom door, so her standard practice was to shuffle along on her wheeled computer chair and poke her head into the hallway. Being able to see the bathroom door from this vantage point, Mimi could always ensure that the toilet was available to her, signified by the bathroom door being ajar, and thus feel safe not having to go straight away but to keep doing whatever it was she was doing.

This particular occasion was no different, so after several checks to make sure the bathroom was still free, Mimi finally felt she had to tell her friend that she’d “brb”. Her friend in turn replied that it was no problem, inferring that she would wait for Mimi to return, which always made Mimi feel a little bit stupid for delaying her break. But no matter, she still had plenty of time and the bathroom door was still open as she left her room and began traversing the hall.

As chance would have it, Ally’s room was situated right next to the bathroom, much to Mimi’s envy! Ironically though, Ally hated it, complaining that the sound of the toilet flushing would wake her up on a night (which in Mimi’s eyes pointed towards a culprit for the regular hall way light sabotage). Frequently they both asked their mother, individually of course, if they could switch rooms. Obviously the answer was ever a resounding no- imagine the hassle that swapping two rooms around would entail. Nevertheless, the most enviable quality of Ally’s room was what thwarted Mimi next; while she was still only half way across the hall way, her sister opened her own bedroom door and more or less walked straight into the bathroom, slamming the door in Mimi’s face before she knew what was going on. There was a sliding noise and then a “click”, which meant that once Mimi had realised what was happening, she could only muster a challenge from behind a locked door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

“Open up Ally, I was here first!” Mimi had protested.

“I don’t think so Mimi, I was here first. That’s why I’m in now and you’re not!”

“Oh come on, you saw me in the hall! You’re room’s just closer than mine!”

“Mimi, stop being a baby. Some of us need to use the bathroom more than you do…” Mimi felt stung by the inference of Ally’s comment, as though she might as well have said “Some of us only have the toilet to pee in…”, but she didn’t want to rise to meet her sisters scathing remark.

“That’s… not true.” Mimi whispered rather meekly. A brief pause followed.

“Just wait a moment; I’ll be out in one minute.” Ally said. This brings us back to the present some ten minutes later.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

“Ally! Come on!”

“Quit rushing me! I don’t do it to you, it’s not fair!”

“Please…” Mimi pleaded, a tear forming in her eyes.

“Just give me one second!”

By now Mimi was noticeably shuffling around outside the door, interrupted by the occasional yelp or moan or half-hearted tap on the door. After about another minute of this Mimi launched a final attempt.

“Please Ally! Open up!” She banged with a last ditched effort. “Please, just let me in! I’m gonna…”

From inside the bathroom, Ally heard Mimi’s desperate sniffles turn into full blown crying as her big sister broke into tears, followed shortly by the stamping of running feet away from the door. Both the stamping and the crying got quieter until the stamping finally stopped and the crying levelled out, presumably in Mimi’s room. At this point, Ally decided to stop pressing her ear against the bathroom door. Her neck was feeling a little stiff from holding it in that same position for the last few minutes, so she moved her head around a bit before slowly creeping out of the door, remembering to flush the toilet on her way so as to keep up the charade. Ally thought she heard the crying intensify as she did so.

Upset wasn’t exactly the word Mimi would use to describe herself at that moment. She was annoyed at Ally obviously, and also at the fact that her mom would be proved right yet again, but mostly she was annoyed and frustrated at herself. She knew she was partly to blame for waiting so long before she went to the bathroom, but she couldn’t believe that she’d started crying so loudly! It was like “hey everyone, look what I did in my diaper!” Stupid diapers… Mimi thought. If I wasn’t wearing them then maybe Ally would have let me use the bathroom first… It wasn’t like she’d never wet before, so why did she have to cry every time? Why couldn’t she save the tears for in front of her mother during changes? It was all the wrong way; bawling when she had an accident but being brave faced and awkward when being changed. What kind of message was that giving out? Exactly the one her mother wanted to hear, that’s what kind. The tears quickly dissipated as Mimi sulked on her bed. Then she realised that her friend was still waiting for her on the internet. At least she could keep talking and not have to see her stupid sister. So after a moments composure, Mimi sat at her desk in her now wet diaper and began typing, “Back”

Ally knew exactly where she was going. Finding her mom in the kitchen, she decided to sit down and make small talk. Once her mother moved into the living room Ally followed, always making sure she knew what her mom was doing. All she had to do now was wait.

“I better go check on your sister dear; I’ll be back in a sec.”

“Wait mom, I wanted to talk to you about something.” She snapped, desperately thinking of something to say that would keep her mom downstairs.

“Oh? What is it Ally?”

“Um, it’s kind of about school…”

“Can it not wait? I’ll only be a moment with your sister, presuming she’s o.k.”

“Can’t that wait until dinner time? I mean Mimi will be down soon and it’s nearly ready right?” There was a slight pause as the girls mother looked from her watch to the kitchen, and then to the stairs. She repeated this a few times while Ally waited with bated breath.

“I guess you’re right… I just don’t like to leave her, you know?”

“I know mum, but Mimi’s a big girl, I’m sure she’s fine.” Ally replied trying not to sigh with relief.

“You know, you’re absolutely right. Mimi sure is lucky to have a sister like you, always thinking about her.”

“Gee mom, it’s not like she wouldn’t do the same or anything…” Ally said, replicating humility. The truth was that this was too good an opportunity to waste, she wanted results.

“I’m sorry dear; you wanted to talk to me about school?”

By now it didn’t matter what she said, so long as her mom wasn’t going anywhere. So she mumbled a few things about how she was finding certain subjects hard, and how she was looking forward to the holidays. Her mom meanwhile paid full attention, as mom’s do, despite the fact that she was secretly happy nothing significant was going on. After a while, a “ding” sounded in the kitchen.

“Come on down Mimi, its dinner time!”

Already? Mimi thought to herself. Sure she was hungry, and it was definitely late enough to be dinner time, but there was a certain something about her current condition that made her slightly reluctant to face the music. Not that she had anything really to lose; Mimi knew that there was no chance she could get away without having a diaper change, but usually her mom would have been and “checked” her by now. Where was she? Oh well, no use thinking about it; she was wet and so her mom would have found out sooner or later… Suddenly, a panic spread all over her like a rash, what if her mother was giving Mimi a chance to show responsibility by not checking her? Damn! Of all the times to have an accident, she just had to have gone and done it when she needed to prove she could stay dry more than ever! But she could still make something out of it at least, even if it wasn’t as good as staying dry. Mimi figured that by announcing that her diaper was wet before her mom had a chance to check for herself, it at least showed she was paying attention to her diapers and was being responsible for her accidents. So with that in mind, Mimi signed off of her computer and headed downstairs, intent on telling her mom what had happened.

“Mom, I…” Mimi began, but immediately cut herself off as she saw Ally waiting in the kitchen for her. As much as she hated admitting that she’d peed herself, whenever her sister was around it made it ten times worse. In a split second Mimi had completely changed her mind. Attempting to avoid suspicion, she instead decided not to bring attention to herself in the hope that her mother would leave her be. Brushing her half finished sentence away as though she had never started it, Mimi shuffled towards the table where the plates were already laid.

The next thing Mimi knew, her skirt was around her ankles. She never saw it coming.

“Check time.” Her mother announced, somewhat late in Mimi’s opinion. She would at least have liked to know it was coming before she’d had her skirt yanked down in a sly and unforeseen fashion, and right in front of Ally too. Typical. She folded her arms and pouted; the standard posture for the situation. It probably did her no favours but at least it made her feel better.

Despite being obviously wet just by looking at her diaper, Mimi’s mother still performed the ritual of first peeking down the front of the diaper, then running a finger along the inside of Mimi’s leg to double check. Mimi didn’t watch her mother as she went about the task, but she knew as soon as she felt the tug at her crotch that her mother would be shaking her head and probably muttering to herself. Ally of course was secretly loving it. Mimi thought about reaching for her skirt in preparation for heading back upstairs, but before she could bend over her mother caught her off guard with another check; a quick peek down the back of her diaper than a firm pat on the bum.

“Mom!” Mimi said astounded. She was also quite annoyed that she hadn’t expected it, when a number two check often happened if she was first found to be wet.

“I think I’d know if I pooped myself!”

There was a deadly silence as Mimi caught Ally’s gaze, making her instantly regret her little outburst.

“Well I’m sorry Mimi, but you can’t blame me for caring since you don’t know when you’re wet…”

“But I did know!”

Another deadly silence marked Mimi’s second spell of regret.

“Then why didn’t you tell me sweetie?”

“I… I was going to, but…”

“Honey, I don’t mind if you can’t keep track of all your accidents. That’s why I check you, right?” This comment made Mimi really angry. No matter how many times she tried to tell her mom that she needed a change, on one of the few occasions when she’d had a rare accident of course, her mother never listened and just went ahead and checked her all the same, sometimes making her wait until she would have done it anyway.

“No, I mean it mom. I was going to tell you but… it was Ally’s fault that I went!”

The third and longest silence of the encounter was marked only by a sharp intake of breath from the accused, who until now had remained utterly silent.

“Oh really?” The girls’ mother said, turning to Ally with a genuine conviction. For the first time ever, Mimi got the slight feeling that her mom might actually be on her side. She couldn’t believe it!

“What did you do to Mimi, dear?”

“I didn’t do anything mom!” Ally said in genuine panic. “I was in the bathroom and Mimi just started crying!” Ally did not have quite the same grounding as Mimi did in a straight up argument, being the younger and clearly smaller of the two sisters, so she floundered ever so slightly whenever she tried to speak.

“That’s not true! I was there first and you went in on purpose! She wouldn’t let me in mom!”

“I did not! I didn’t know you wanted to come in so bad!”

“You did too! I said please like a million times and I was knocking…” Mimi started to lose focus as she remembered the traumatic recent event. Ally meanwhile had regained some confidence.

“I was only in for two minutes! You didn’t even try to wait!”

“I did too! You were in for more than ten minutes and I tried my hardest…”

“Did not! You peed your diapers on purpose!”

The argument came to a screeching halt as their mother gave Ally a discouraging look for the last comment. Ally tried to mouth a sorry but couldn’t find the words. Mimi was starting to sniffle.

“Now girls, that’s quite enough of that. It’s o.k Mimi.” She said. Mimi suddenly felt better at the sound of her mothers reassuring voice, clearly on her side for once.

“Ally, come here please.” The younger sibling only had to take half a step to get closer to her mother, but it was the principal of the summoning that counted.

“Now you know not to say things like that about your sister’s condition, she can’t help it.”

Ally hung her head and began to sniffle herself, resigned to a further reprimand as her best plans came crumbling down around her. Mimi wasn’t best pleased at what her mother had said about her “condition”, but at least it was in the right direction for once. Mimi also waited for the telling off that her sister was going to get.

It never came.

“Mimi, what Ally said wasn’t fair, but blaming her for your accident isn’t fair either.” At once both girls jerked their heads up.

“You know you have to get to the bathroom early, and you can’t expect your sister to just jump out because of you. I’m sure she would have tried to help you if she could, but if you can’t wait two minutes…”

Mimi couldn’t stop crying. She just held onto her mother and bawled into her chest, skirt still around her ankles. Her mother rocked ever so gently from side to side, whispering “shhhh” noises into her ear and generally not understanding why Mimi was crying. This was evident from her poor choice of reassurances, which revolved around two minutes being a long time to hold on if you have wetting problems, and that she couldn’t help having accidents, which is why they both agreed she should go back to wearing diapers. The latter theme of reassurance stung the most; like she would ever have agreed to wearing diapers! If only she could muster her feelings into an argument, but it just didn’t seem like the time. As a side not, if either of them had been paying attention to anything other than themselves, they might have noticed a brief flash, or heard the faint sound of a mobile phone going “snap”.

After a few minutes, Ally started to help her mother carry on with setting up dinner, which was in danger of getting cold. Mimi had calmed down and was now standing still, wiping tears from her eyes and sniffing.

“Oh, I’m sorry Mimi; we almost forgot to change you.” Her mother exclaimed, almost dropping a potato. Mimi wanted more than anything to wait until after dinner, but all she could do was start crying again. At least she could summon the will to start pulling her skirt up.

“Oh, don’t worry about that hun, I better sort you out before dinner gets cold.” Mimi didn’t quite know what her mother meant, until she saw her gesture to Ally.

“Would you go get one of Mimi’s diapers for me sweetie? I wouldn’t ask, but we don’t have time to go back upstairs.”

“No…” Mimi whimpered.

“It’s o.k dear, she doesn’t mind going out of her way, do you Ally?” Ally just shook her head and walked out of the kitchen.

“That’s… not… what I…” She attempted to communicate through sniffles, but her mother wasn’t listening so she just gave up. Ally of course knew where Mimi’s diapers were kept; another blow to her sisters esteem, though Mimi had given up trying to get that information from her long ago. She knew that Ally would only get into trouble if she told, and could always tell on her if she kept asking. At least this is what her sister had said. Unknown to Mimi, the truth was that there was no way Ally would ever give away this secret to her sister, not for anything. She needed it far too much. So now Mimi just tried to pretend that her sister didn’t have this power over her. Until now, it had worked.

When Ally re-entered the kitchen, Mimi was kneeling down with her hands on the back of a chair. She hung her head so that she faced the floor, evidently unhappy at being changed right there and then. Her diaper was already un-taped and was lying on the floor underneath her in case of any changing accidents. Her mother was busy wiping with some wipes she kept in her handbag. Luckily, Ally had thought to bring the powder as well.

“Oh thank you dear, you’re a star. Isn’t she Mimi?” Mimi stared straight at the floor and said nothing.

“Feel free to start your dinner Ally; we’ll be done in a minute. No use letting it stand.”

“It’s o.k mom, I’ll wait until we’re all together.”

“Awww, well if you’re sure dear. Sorry to keep you waiting.” Mimi couldn’t help but feel the last comment was directed at her, because it was her needing a diaper change that had kept everyone waiting. Still, she didn’t say anything.

Changes like this were always more difficult, not that Mimi had experienced enough diaper changes to warrant a range of different styles, but the one or two, maybe three; certainly not more than four or five… times she’d had this change it had always taken longer, and it felt like she was having her diaper “clamped” onto her from behind, instead of the snug “slip” up and over the front she had when lying down. She started to think of the various other ways she’d been changed depending on circumstance, which didn’t crop up very often obviously, but didn’t quite get to recalling all of them before she felt the firm pat that meant the change was finished, in addition to her mother’s announcement of course. At least she could finally pull up her skirt at long last and eat her dinner, which fortunately hadn’t cooled too much. Mimi ate in silence.

look you got spice be you lack good carter development

and i feel that the story is missing something? but i wont say what it is that is your call to make!

by the way it sher is good thou

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 4

After dinner was finished, both girls were asked if they would help with cleaning up. Mimi just wanted to go back to her room and be alone for a while, but she knew better than to refuse her mother. As usual Ally was more than happy to help, so the girls quickly got into their usual routine where Ally washed the dishes and Mimi would dry. At least one of the perks of being the older sister meant that Mimi could elect to do whichever chore she wanted, and she always chose to dry up. Drying was quicker, easier, and having her hands in warm water made her need to pee… There wasn’t a lot to wash after one meal so the girls only worked for a few minutes, maintaining an uneasy silence broken only by the passing of dishes. It wasn’t until they were practically done that one of the girls decided to speak.

“Mimi…” Ally began. Mimi was startled at first but then proceeded to just ignore her sister. After a while of no response Ally returned to her dishes, but she wasn’t going to give up.

“I’m sorry that you wet your…” Mimi shot Ally a serious glance that made her pause.

“…diapers.” Ally continued, not dissuaded. Mimi tried once again to ignore her.

“And I’m sorry you got changed in the kitchen.”

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Mimi snapped, still focusing on her drying up. Unfortunately, drying meant that she wouldn’t be finished until Ally was finished washing so she couldn’t just walk off, and Ally could take as long as she wanted. Fortunately Ally didn’t say anymore which did make Mimi feel a little bit bad for snapping at her. Still, she just wanted to be on her own and forget about everything that had happened, like she always did.

Mimi felt that Ally was going particularly slowly now, to the point where she was consistently waiting for the next item to be washed before she could dry it. She also thought that Ally looked a little bit sad.

“I’m sorry I was rude.” Mimi finally managed.

“Its o.k.” Ally replied. “I’ve seen your butt before.”

“That’s not what I meant…”

“I know, I was only kidding.” Ally giggled which in turn made Mimi crack a smile. Before either of them knew it, they were hugging. Mimi ruffled Ally’s hair a little bit; her right as older sister, and Ally pouted; her right as younger sister. The embrace only lasted a moment, and soon they were finishing the dishes, allowing Mimi her much needed chance at being alone.

Feeling at least a little bit better, Mimi’s evening quickly brightened up. The homework that’d she’d been dreading and had put off until the last moment was actually very easy, and she was proving pretty popular over instant messenger. Her diaper was still dry by bed time, and her mom even decided to ask Mimi if she needed a change when it came to her nightly diaper check. She assumed that her mom might have been feeling sorry for her, though it was just as likely that she simply didn’t want another tantrum that evening. The next day started out just as good too, with the morning diaper check revealing another dry night, which meant that Mimi didn’t have to do the walk of shame in a soggy diaper to breakfast. Her father was around as usual, presumably having come in late the night before but at least this morning he was able to eat breakfast with his family.

“Did you sleep o.k princess?” he asked out of awkwardness more than anything else. But at least Mimi knew that with her dad there were no hidden connotations behind his question.

“Sure dad, I guess I slept o.k.” And with that the breakfast conversation ended.

As usual Mimi and Ally set off for school, but this time there was no rush so Mimi leisurely wandered in the hope that Ally would get fed up of waiting for her and go on ahead. Much to her surprise it worked, and soon she found herself walking alone. She preferred it that way; it gave her time to think straight.

“Hi Mimi!” A voice came piercing out of the blue to ruin her private moment, along with a pair of hands that clamped on to her shoulders from behind almost causing her to wet her pull-up. She spun around in fright but then relaxed as she saw who it was.

“Geeze, you scared the life out of me! Don’t do that Kitty…”

“Sorry scaredy-pants, but consider it getting you back in advance.”

“Getting me back for what?”

“For calling me Kitty! You know I don’t like that stupid name.”

“Hehe, sorry Cat. But I told you its too late now…”

Catherine was one of Mimi’s friends, possibly her best friend since she didn’t have that many. She preferred to be called Cat, but for some reason her group of friends had taken to calling her Kitty, much to Catherine’s distress. Mimi tried her hardest to conceal her secret from her friends, but if any of them already knew then it would be Cat. She was a very touchy-feely kind of person, always hugging and tugging and generally being nosey whenever she had the chance. While Mimi felt thoroughly warmed by Cat’s affections, she was also a little paranoid for obvious reasons, though not so much anymore. Slowly Mimi’s guard had been lowered to the point where she wasn’t sure if Cat actually knew about her secret or not. She figured that either she already knew and just didn’t say anything, or that if she hadn’t found out by know she probably wouldn’t ever. Even so, Mimi hadn’t attended a sleep over in a very long time, to the point where she didn’t need to make excuses anymore because she rarely got invited. She knew in her heart that this was partly the reason for her lack of friends; she remembered forming the tightest bonds at sleepovers when she was younger. Still, Mimi did try and find time to socialise with her friends whenever she could.

“So are you still coming to the movies with us after school?” Catherine asked.

“Oh right, I totally forgot that was today. Um…” Mimi knew that she couldn’t just go without telling her mom first, if she did she’d sure be in trouble. She had meant to ask her days ago if it was o.k but it slipped her mind. Ah well, she could always call her at lunch and ask.

“I’m sure I’ll be able to make it, count me in then.” Mimi concluded just as they arrived at the school gates.

Well lunch time came and went, and true to form Mimi completely forgot to phone her mother. Forgetting was something that Mimi did better than anything, in all forms and meanings, so it was no surprise that her habit of a lifetime was not in jeopardy. And no memory/attention lapse would be complete with out the ever familiar all-too-late realisation that followed, such as “damn, I forgot to add the powder before I turned on the washing machine”, and “Oh, I was supposed to record that program I’ve just finished watching”, and of course the obvious “Ooops, I’ve just wet my diaper…”

In this instance, the realisation that Mimi had missed her opportunity to phone her mother hit her just as the lunch bell rang for the second time, allowing Mimi to lament her situation right through last period. She really wanted to go out with her friends, and the more she thought about it the more she was convinced that she should call her mother right after school. It was a risky chance but Mimi couldn’t see why her mother would mind, save for the fact that she might want a bit of warning. Oh well, there was no use trying to change what couldn’t be undone, and after a gruellingly uninteresting final subject Mimi had made her decision. Her mother would just have to deal with it, and if she had a problem then she could have it out when they saw each other later on.

As it turned out, Mimi did not need to call her mother after school, nor did she have to wait until after she got home to discuss it. As she left the main school doors with her friends, Mimi immediately caught sight of Ally and her mother waiting by their car. Her mother waved.

“Oh god, how could I have forgotten?!” Mimi exclaimed, experiencing another trademark all-too-late revelation; this one being a particularly text book example.

“What’s up Mimi?” Cat asked.

“My mom totally arranged for us to go shopping right after school!”

“Oh Mimi, what are you like?”

“I know. I’m sorry guys, looks like I got other plans after all.”

“Cant you just miss out? I’m sure your mom won’t mind if you wanna come to the movies with us.”

“It’s not that easy; we’re supposed to be shopping for my dad’s birthday.”

“Oh. Bummer…”

“Yeah, I guess I really owe it to them to go. Sorry Kitty.”

“Don’t worry about it, there’s nothing great on anyway.”

By now Ally and her mother had spotted Mimi and were waving over to her.

“I better get going. See you all later.”

“See you later Mimi, have fun shopping.”

Mimi was not happy about having to leave her friends, but she knew she wouldn’t have been able to get out of going shopping with her family, and she had promised that she would. Still, at least this fact wasn’t the only thing making Mimi unhappy… Right at that moment she became suddenly aware of her fourth attention lapse of the day, and this one was the most obvious kind…

“Hi honey, how was your day?” her mother inquired.

“Oh you know; just normal and stuff…”

“Ready to hit the mall?” Ally said excitedly

“O.k girls, you know why we’re going. Your father won’t be back until later this evening so we agreed to do this shopping today. Now jump in the car.”

Ally was quick to call shotgun and dive into the front seat. Meanwhile Mimi, being in no way able to change, had no choice but to slink into the back seat quietly, her wet pull-up reminding her of its presence as she sat down. Oh well, she would just have to put up with it until she could find a bathroom in the mall to change.

Mimi was actually a little nervous about the whole shopping experience, since it being nearly her dad’s birthday meant it wasn’t long until her own. They were only a few weeks apart and last year her mom was secretly looking for presents for her too, which she only realised later when it suddenly became obvious that her mother had brought her along to fish for hints. So this year Mimi hoped that they were here solely for her father, and if not then she was determined to give out as few hints as possible since she really didn’t like attention.

The drive to the mall was carbon-footprint sickeningly short, so it was not long before Mimi saw the towering structure and expansive car park coming into view. Much to her frustration, her mom parked the car right near the back so they would have to walk a fair way to reach the shops (and probably get lost trying to find the car again). She wasn’t lazy as such, but it annoyed her when they could just as easily drive right up to the doors! The pulling of the handbrake and the engine turning off confirmed the long walk ahead, prompting those present to get out of the car. It was a little bit windy but otherwise mild, Mimi started to walk towards the mall; she just wanted to change.

She got her wish.

“Mom, w-what are you doing?” she said as her mother took her by the hand and started leading her back to the car. They stopped by the door.

“Mom…” but it was too late, the skirt was down and the pull-up was checked. Mimi just stood still, paralysed with shock and embarrassment.

“Mom! Stop it!” She finally managed, grabbing her skirt and wrenching it up.

“Did someone have a little accident at school?”

“I was going inside to change…”

“Its o.k Mimi, lets get you sorted out.” Uh-oh, there was that not-listening voice again.

“I can change my own pull-up mom, once we get inside.” Mimi was starting to become frustrated at her mothers lack of attention. Frustrated and confused.

“What are you doing?!” she protested as her mom opened the rear car door and started clearing the back seat.

“Lie down dear.”

“You can’t be serious? Mom?”

“Now Mimi, we’ve done this before. There is plenty of room on the backseat.”

“N-no! I mean we’re out shopping, people are about!”

“There’s no need to be awkward hun, no one will care.”

“But I can change in the bathroom, I don’t need a…”

“Its alright dear, I’m here to change you if you need it so you’ll be safer in a diaper. Now lie down sweetie.” By now she had a diaper in her hand and was waving it around as she spoke.

“Please mom!” Mimi pleaded close to tears, “Not here… I’ll be good.”

“You’re wet.” Her mother said matter-of-factly, “You can’t change your own diapers…”

“But I can!” Mimi protested. Her mother glared at her for the interruption; she meant it like you would say “You can’t wear those filthy shoes” or, “You can’t go out in the rain.” She did not care if Mimi thought she could change herself or not, as a caring mother she couldn’t let her.

“You can not change your own diapers so I let you wear pull-ups to school, but now that I am here you need your diapers on, you know that honey.” With a little gentle pressure Mimi sank back onto the car seat.

“Please…” she whimpered, “it’s not fair…” but by now her mother was not paying attention and was already pulling off her skirt. Mimi laid back and stared straight up at the car roof, folding her arms over her face while her mother got on with things at the other end.

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 5

Mimi tried to remain limp and unresponsive as she was being changed, as though denying to herself that she were really there. Sadly this only resulted in the change taking even longer than it should have, as her mother struggled to diaper a full grown teenager as though she were a baby. People walking past stopped to look as human nature dictated, but the looks soon turned to stares as they realised what was going on. Only when they thought they might be seen did they carry on about their business. Ally did nothing to discourage these intrusions of course, trying not to notice anyone who walked past in case they were scared off.

The long trek to the mall entrance from the parking could not have been long enough for Mimi, who couldn’t stop her face from being bright red or feeling like her butt was sticking out. Shortly after being changed she had been made to stand outside of the car with her diaper showing while her mom messed around with her skirt.

“Hurry up mom!” She had squealed.

“Stop being so awkward Mimi. If you just stopped fidgeting I’d be able to get it on.”

“I’m not fidgeting; its cold and I’m trying to hurry…”

“Move your hands out of the way Mimi! I can’t get your skirt up!” At this point her mother tried to move Mimi’s hands from covering her diaper, dropping the skirt in the process and returning them to square one.

“Let go of my hands mom, people can see…”

“Fine! If you’re going to be like that you can stay in your diaper!” And with that her mother yanked the skirt away and threw it onto the front car seat, slamming the door in the process.

“Nooo! Mom, give me it back…” Mimi immediately pursued in an attempt to reclaim her skirt, but having locked the door her mother just stood back and watched as Mimi struggled with the door handle, bringing attention to her protruding diapered butt. After a while she gave in and just stood stamping her feet in frustration.

“Now are you going to calm down and stop being immature or do I have to leave you here until we’re done shopping?”

“Please mom… its cold…”

“Then stand still and let me put your skirt on.”

After what had seemed like an eternity of embarrassment, Mimi found herself in the bright red state of travelling to the mall. The worst part for her was that while she had been waddling about in just a diaper, many of the people who had seen her were also on route to the mall… Mimi did not want to face the prospect of bumping into them again. In truth she wanted nothing more than to go home or even wait in the car but considering that her mom now had a firm hold on her hand, Mimi’s options were limited to being dragged along.

Shop after shop, isle after isle, it soon became evident that they were not just out looking for a gift for their father, and as far as Mimi could tell there were no interests of hers there either. Instead her mother seemed to be sating her own shopping lust and dragging Mimi along in the process: Ally having been allowed to wander off on her own. After a good two hours of seemingly selfish pursuit and queues, Mimi felt the need to remind her mother what they were really there for. After all, the mall would not be open all night.

“Mom, when are we gonna look for dad’s birthday present?”

“Oh I am dear…” Her mother replied, holding a dress against herself.

“But I don’t think dad would want a dress, a face pack or a pair of high heeled shoes.” In truth these were merely the “gifts” that had been bought so far - they were in no way representative of the total number of various women orientated shops that they had hurried through.

“I’ve been looking all the time Mimi; you just haven’t been paying attention.”

Even though her mother wouldn’t admit it, Mimi knew she was right. A quick look at her watch and the dress was back on the stand and they were out of the shop, allowing Mimi a moral victory. The victory was short lived however, as her mother headed straight for the nearest men’s wear shop and grabbed a seemingly random item before striding towards the counter to pay. Mimi didn’t know whether her mother couldn’t be bothered to search for a better gift, or if she had already picked it out earlier and was just stringing Mimi along. She hopped it was the latter, because even though it was totally unfair to her, the former was more unfair to her father. She didn’t believe that her mother would intentionally neglect him just to go shopping for herself, especially on his birthday.

It was getting to that time in the mall where everyone knew the shops were close to shutting, so the queues to pay were at their longest as everyone hurried to purchase their items in time. Two issues were pressing on Mimi’s mind. The first was that the silk shirt and tie set that was to be her fathers present was actually exquisite, which made her a bit happier about the whole situation – even though it meant her mother could easily have come and bought it without her. The second issue was a little more concerning. Mimi had the niggling suspicion that she needed the bathroom, and with the size of the queue she wanted to be safer than sorry.

“Mom…” She squeaked, tugging at her mother’s hand that was still firmly holding hers.

“What is it Mimi? We need to join the line before it gets too long.”

“I think I um, need to go.” Both of them looked over to the store bathroom. The queue was almost as long as the line to the checkout. Mimi added a “sorry.”

“Oh Mimi, can’t it wait? If we take any longer we’ll never reach the counter.”

“I can go on my own mom, then you can pay for dads present.”

“Mimi, you know I can’t let you go on your own.”

“But why? I do at home all the time…”

“What if you have trouble with your diaper? Or have an accident and need a change? At home its o.k but I won’t put you through that in a busy store.”

“I’ll be o.k mom, please…” Mimi had expected half as much. She was glad that she’d asked now and hadn’t waited; at least she could prepare herself for the worst.

“I’m sorry hun, but it’s important that we buy your fathers present now. Can you try and hold on?”

“I guess so.”

“Good girl. If your sister were here I could let her queue so that we could sort you out, but I don’t know where she has got to.” Mimi quickly scanned the room for Ally, but it was in vain. Her sister was probably in some dumb toy shop or something. In truth Mimi’s need wasn’t at all bad; she just hoped they wouldn’t be too long.

Fortunately Mimi and her mother were currently queuing in one of the larger stores so there were more checkouts, but the line was still slow, and they had already been there for ten minutes. At first her need for the bathroom had only been a niggling feeling, now after ten minutes she was definitely sure. She hoped that the queue would speed up a little, and she was confident that if it did she would be able to hold on.

Ten minutes later and the queue had anything but speeded up. They had made less progress than the first spell of waiting, and Mimi was suspected that there was at least one very awkward or greedy customer holding up the line. She was starting to think that it couldn’t wait.

“Mom, how much longer is it going to take?”

“I don’t know, I guess there must be a hold up.” It had been a bit of a superfluous question. How was her mother supposed to know how long the queue would be?

“I just really need to go…” She made an effort to keep her voice down.

“I’m sure it won’t be long now dear.” That did make Mimi feel at least a little bit better, and although it was an unfounded statement she figured that she just needed reassurance.

Another five minutes and Mimi was getting desperate. They were nearing the end of the line but that didn’t mean a lot in a queue this long, she knew it could not wait. She also knew that her mother was not about to take her to the bathroom this close to the checkout, even though the queue for the bathroom had all but disappeared – she would not want to lose her place. Mimi didn’t have a lot of options; she looked for Ally once more but found nothing, and her mother still had hold of her hand.

“Please mom, its taking too long… I really need the bathroom now.” She pleaded

“But we’re so close Mimi, cant you wait just that little bit longer?”

“No, I won’t make it… please mom, I can’t wait!”

“I’m really sorry hun, but there’s nothing I can do. You’ll just have to try and hold it.”

“I can’t mom, please let go! You won’t have to lose your place.”

“You know I won’t let you go on your own.”

“Please!” By now her voice had raised considerably which made her suddenly conscious that people were starting to look.

“Look Mimi,” her mother whispered, trying to dispel any previously gained attention “you’ve done well to hold it this long and I’m proud of you, but being wet is not such a big deal.”

Mimi had no choice but to come clean if she had any hope of making it to the bathroom.

“It’s not that mom…” she whispered.

“What’s not?”

“I um… don’t need to pee.”

“Oh…” Her mother thought for a moment now that the stakes were raised. She looked over towards the bathroom which now had no queue at all and seemed to be considering something. Mimi was ever more desperate but now a little more confident. After a brief pause her mother continued.

“I see… And it can’t wait?”

“No!” Mimi almost shouted before silencing herself.

“Well its o.k. Just use your diaper and I’ll change you when we get home.”

“What?! Nooo…” She whimpered. Mimi tugged as much as she could manage without drawing obvious attention to herself, which wasn’t an awful lot of force. Her mother held on calmly and told her to keep still and stop making a fuss.

Tears welled in Mimi’s eyes; she didn’t know what to do. Every movement, every nudge, every wobble made her situation more dire. She thought about pressing her hand to the back of her diaper, but that would only make it really obvious what she was doing. In her defence she was doing a good job of not looking obvious, since unlike needing to pee really bad, hopping about and squatting (the classic pee pee dance) would only make things worse, meaning her best bet was to remain upright and still.

Less than two minutes passed before Mimi’s situation hit critical point, two minutes that felt like two hours and two seconds all at once. She was losing. Her held-back tears turned into stifled crying as Mimi could only stand there, powerless to stop herself from losing control. As her diaper slowly began to fill she tried to remain rigid in a desperate attempt to delay the inevitable. In a small way it was working; Mimi figured that she might be able to regain control before she had completely pooped herself, ensuring at least some damage limitation. However, the person in front of them in the queue stepped forward at a very inopportune moment, prompting her mother to also step forward into the gap and in doing so pulling Mimi along with her. The unexpected jolt and loss of balance caused Mimi to lose whatever focus she had, filling the rest of her diaper in one sudden and unfortunate push. By the time she regained her balance a mere one step later, it was too late. There was nothing left to hold, she had already lost. The realisation made Mimi cry.

• 3 months later...

Sorry there has been such a delay but I have been suffering from the worst writers block ever! This chapter is a little shorter than usual but Im hoping it will be a spring board for me to write future chapters.

Chapter 6

Mimi’s diaper felt uncomfortably heavy, and every step she took reminded her of that fact. She was also acutely aware that everyone they passed knew what she had done, since she couldn’t help but walk funny and was giving off an obvious smell. The people in the store had certainly been aware. Almost as soon as she had finished pooping herself her mother had said loud and clearly: “See, aren’t you glad I made you wear a diaper right now? It’s a good thing I didn’t let you wear a pull-up!” It was her own fault she supposed; her tears were bringing all the attention. After all, only babies cried when they needed a diaper change, a fact that her mother had been just as loud to point out.

Mimi wanted nothing more right now than to go home, so she was happy when they left the mall and started heading towards the car. As they got nearer, Mimi could see that Ally was waiting for them. Good, she thought, at least they wouldn’t have to wait around for longer than they needed to. Of course Ally was likely to say something: “Mom! I think Mimi’s had an accident!” was a classic, but in this case she had no opportunity.

“Now Ally, your sister had a little accident in the mall so I don’t want you saying anything.” Her mother said, pre-empting any inquisitiveness.

“I don’t understand mom…” she said innocently, “Are you hurt Mimi?”

“No Ally.” She leaned closer to her daughter so that they could whisper. “She erm, couldn’t control herself and has made a bit of a mess in her diaper.”

“Mom!” Mimi had overheard the whisper and was clearly unhappy at being talked about like a three year old. “It wasn’t my fault…” She added meekly.

“It’s alright sis, you don’t have to make stuff up.”

“Ally, it’d be best if we just left it here.” Their mother interjected.

“Well it’s not like it’s the first time or anything.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about…” Mimi blushed.

“Come on, you wouldn’t be in diapers if… well, if it didn’t happen all the time.”

Her mother was suddenly very interested in what she had to say. Sensing this Mimi had no choice but to defend herself.

“No! It hardly ever happens…”

“I don’t know about that Mimi.” Ally said prodding Mimi’s diaper which was met with a flinch.

“Mom! Ally’s picking on me!”

“Geeze, I was just saying! Better in her… you know, than not.”

“And that’s why she wears diapers Ally, but I don’t want to hear another word out of either of you! Now back in the car girls, we’re going home.”

“Aren’t you gonna change her?”

“I can change myself!” Mimi added defiantly.

“I will change Mimi’s diaper when we get back to the house. Now get into the car, both of you.” And that was the last word spoken before the girls got home.

The change went more or less as Mimi expected, and although she would never admit it, she really wanted it. It wasn’t that a poopy diaper was particularly uncomfortable, she was used to that, but while ever she stayed in it she couldn’t look her sister in the face. Diapers were poor friends to Mimi; they could not keep a secret about what she had done in them.

Embarrassed and still feeling very much dependant, Mimi was left to lament her post-change situation. She had had two accidents in one day, and although she still blamed her mother for the magnitude of the second one, there was no denying it: her control had let her down. There was no way her mother was ever going to let her out of diapers if she kept on like this.

At once Mimi realised that she was going about it totally wrong.

She hated the injustice of being made to wear something she didn’t want to, she hated being told that she was wrong and that someone else knew better. Her diapers were a focus for everything that made her feel sad, inadequate and not free. Mimi had let her pride direct her judgement, thinking ever and always about the diaper itself and not what it represented - a loss of control. It was what happened in the diaper that was important, but she had been so concerned with fighting the principal of it all that it hadn’t mattered; getting out was her only goal. Maybe she needed to think long and hard about what she really wanted…

The solution was actually pretty simple when she thought about it. But then, the most obvious solutions are always right in front of you, blocked by walls of doubt, desperation and pride. Mimi even laughed a little bit, sure in her mind that eventually it had to work. It might take a little time, but in the end there was no way that it could not work, it was just plain logic. However, in order for her new philosophy to be successful at all Mimi needed to cast off her pride, which after such a long period of defiance was going to be hard to do. Worse still she needed to be prepared to lose what little self esteem she had, which would in many ways be the hardest thing of all to do. If she could manage it though, the rewards would surely make it all worth while…

The rewards were suddenly not looking worth while as Mimi laid back for her third diaper change of the day. All had been going well up to a point, with the whole family together in the front room that evening watching a movie. That had been when the usual urge hit. At first Mimi was ready to get up and use the bathroom, when she suddenly remembered her plan; the new way. She had to admit that she had not reckoned on it being such an awkward decision, but still she was determined, so she began to focus on holding on. She remained seated and still as her need quickly grew all the more urgent, all the while her will fading along with it. Thoughts of her new plan not being a good idea were now very prevalent in her mind. Holding on as long as she could until she went in her diaper? What had she been thinking? Sure it would eventually make her control stronger, which is of course what she had been thinking, but it still meant she had to keep using her diaper. Mimi knew that she had been dead set on it not so long ago, and she knew that it would take its toll on her pride, but at that very moment she just didn’t feel ready to go through with it. Maybe in the presence of her whole family wasn’t a good time to ease herself into it. If she was going to quit her mission, it was now or never.

As her wet diaper was being un-taped, Mimi wished that she had chosen not to make a rush for the bathroom. She could handle the final result; so to speak, as it was obviously nothing new to her and the entire success of her plan kind of required it. No, it was the humiliation that came from everyone knowing that she had desperately tried to make it to the bathroom but failed. All the same it was her own fault, if only she had decided to go through with her plan and not bring attention to herself by blundering her way out of the room, or at least if she had decided to abandon her plan a bit earlier she might not have fallen short of the goal and flooded her diaper, forcing her to walk back to her family in shame. Her mother didn’t even ask what had happened, she knew exactly what she needed to do and immediately took Mimi by the hand.

There were no noticeable benefits so far, but then she figured there wouldn’t be right away. If she was in it for the long haul then she would have to accept that it might be weeks, maybe even months before it made a difference to her control. After the embarrassing failure of the very first attempt she suddenly did not like the prospect of weeks of the same. Maybe she should set a time frame for her goals? If she didn’t notice any improvement after two weeks she would quit.

And then there was the small matter of revealing her plan. She knew that if she kept using her diapers for an extended amount of time then Ally was bound to say something, even if her mother didn’t, and there wasn’t a particularly good excuse other than the truth.

No, they would not understand. Her mother was already resigned to the fact that Mimi would probably always need diapers and she was scared that Ally would try and undermine her efforts if she knew. They would probably think that she just wasn’t trying, but what would it matter? She was in diapers all the time anyway so it wasn’t like things could get any worse for Mimi. Things might even get better! She thought, as her mom might get tired of changing diapers if it became a regular thing. She thought about what it would be like to change her own diapers. Probably very tedious she decided, but she could do it whenever she wanted and not be embarrassed when her mom decided it was time. That kind of freedom was worth a little initial doubt.

So as the first of many future diaper changes came to an end, Mimi was resolved to continue with her plan and vowed not to tell anyone about it. On the plus side, she had realised just what good thinking time a diaper change could be!

• Like 1

Excellent update.

I wonder if she goes with this plan, will her mother switch to just one change a day and buy scented lockable panties for Mimi to wear over her diaper?

Also on weekend starting from Friday morning to Monday morning, Mimi doesn't get a change at all. Now that would really be a backfired plan she can't get out of!

I really love this story, the way you have crafted it is just wonderful.. i really look forward to the next chapter

• 4 weeks later...