LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute Butt !

Pinky

I bought the painties from Feebay, Epay i mean Ebay , LOL they came with a dress i bought .

Thanks for the lovely coments !

And as for the Pageant , i had a few responces but not enough entries .

Thanks Flexigirl lets see you in a oair ? hehehe Hugs

Pinky

• 3 months later...

Nice!

I miss tennis panties with the ruffels that one could buy at almost any sporting goods store.

They disappeared in the mid 90s. Ive done google searches but no one seems to cary them anymore :(

Nice!

I miss tennis panties with the ruffels that one could buy at almost any sporting goods store.

They disappeared in the mid 90s. Ive done google searches but no one seems to cary them anymore :(

I know what you mean. The last commercial company that made them that I was aware of, was "Keddie Creations" out of California. Back in the 80s, my ex-wife used to send me down to the local tennis store at the mall in Huntsville AL in my shortie baby dress, bonnet and diapers to purchase the rhumbas. That was a rush! The first time, I must've sat in the car in the parking lot for an hour before I got the gumption up to walk in and buy them. But, my ex did not give me an option for failure to comply to her demands. She would take the house key from me before I left and before she would let me back into the house, I was required to produce the receipt for the purchase at the window of the front door. She was ruthless. She even pulled a gun on me once when I "chickened out" and came back empty handed. Needless to say, I was forced to go back out and make the purchase. *sigh* To make matters worse (better?), I made number three while just walking back out to the car. Making number three always makes me feel remorseful about having to be a big baby girl and showing strangers my sissified, diapered condition. But, I had no choice. She always used to tell me, "You'll get used to it.". I guess she was part right. I have gotten used to it. But, the humiliation is always there. Amplified with each passing day now, as I have been a 24/7 sissybaby diapergirl for going on 5 years. Nothing but sunsuits and dresses to wear. None of which disguise my diapered, babyfied existence.

The good news is, you can find rhumba style panties all over the place at eBay. Just enter " Adult Sissy Baby " in the window and you'll have it. There used to be a whole lot more sissy baby things for sale there, but now it seems most of the people making clothes are concentrating on quick turnover and reduced labor and expense. Things like panties, lace anklets and bibs are easy enough to make, for someone with the right machinery, knowledge and skills. And, cheaper as far as outlay of up-front expenses for them are concerned. I am disappointed to see the dearth of quality sissy baby dresses and sunsuits available at eBay these days. I don't worry about it too much, though. Nowadays, I have a pro seamtress, where I live here in Phoenix, who suggests, designs and makes my clothes for me. She spoils me rotten. As any proud aunt would do.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

• 1 month later...

I know what you mean. The last commercial company that made them that I was aware of, was "Keddie Creations" out of California. Back in the 80s, my ex-wife used to send me down to the local tennis store at the mall in Huntsville AL in my shortie baby dress, bonnet and diapers to purchase the rhumbas. That was a rush! The first time, I must've sat in the car in the parking lot for an hour before I got the gumption up to walk in and buy them. But, my ex did not give me an option for failure to comply to her demands. She would take the house key from me before I left and before she would let me back into the house, I was required to produce the receipt for the purchase at the window of the front door. She was ruthless. She even pulled a gun on me once when I "chickened out" and came back empty handed. Needless to say, I was forced to go back out and make the purchase. *sigh* To make matters worse (better?), I made number three while just walking back out to the car. Making number three always makes me feel remorseful about having to be a big baby girl and showing strangers my sissified, diapered condition. But, I had no choice. She always used to tell me, "You'll get used to it.". I guess she was part right. I have gotten used to it. But, the humiliation is always there. Amplified with each passing day now, as I have been a 24/7 sissybaby diapergirl for going on 5 years. Nothing but sunsuits and dresses to wear. None of which disguise my diapered, babyfied existence.

The good news is, you can find rhumba style panties all over the place at eBay. Just enter " Adult Sissy Baby " in the window and you'll have it. There used to be a whole lot more sissy baby things for sale there, but now it seems most of the people making clothes are concentrating on quick turnover and reduced labor and expense. Things like panties, lace anklets and bibs are easy enough to make, for someone with the right machinery, knowledge and skills. And, cheaper as far as outlay of up-front expenses for them are concerned. I am disappointed to see the dearth of quality sissy baby dresses and sunsuits available at eBay these days. I don't worry about it too much, though. Nowadays, I have a pro seamtress, where I live here in Phoenix, who suggests, designs and makes my clothes for me. She spoils me rotten. As any proud aunt would do.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I know what you mean, the quality of clothing can very hit and miss on ebay. I bought a couple of rompers that were really, really, poor quality (so bad in fact I haven't worn them). Then a couple of weeks ago I bought a really great satin dress, superb quality (I'm still not a real sissy though, just bought it to look at......honest!!!)

Bethany

Nice!

Try searching for square dance clothes, they make rhumba panties for that still. You just need to measure yourself wirh your diapers on and then buy the size to comfortably fit over them. ;)

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

YES - I know may I see more - Please !

AND - your avatar is cute too !

• 7 months later...