LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Banana In Your Tailpipe?

DailyDi

Have you ever tried the "banana poop" method?  

790 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever tried the "banana poop" method?

• Yes
    • No
    • I will now!
    • WTF???

thinking of doing the banana/supp/pad idea, but like the questions raised before. Do you shove the pad right up in there? Whats the chances it will get stuck?!?!!

Experiment with a smaller size pad, and make sure it is well lubricated. Because it is a deformable object (as compared to carrots, shampoo bottles and other things you hear horror stories of people showing up to emergency rooms to get removed), if it goes in, it will come out.

• 3 weeks later...

The thing to remember with a 'pad' is its similar to tampons, you could (and I stress ..COULD) end up with toxic shock syndrome. You could possibly get something far worse if the pad actually breaks. Perhaps a better idea would be something just as firm (a piece of fruit) and just the right size similar to a butt plug. That way I think (and i'm no doctor) you lessen the chances of introducing man made substances into your passage or even your bloodstream.

Another tip for you is to wash the fruit in cider vinegar, I got this tip from a bird forum which doesn't recommend feeding fruit direct from the tree or vine due to anti insect sprays and even some polishes in the case of apples. They say to wash the fruit in cider vinegar as this will remove nearly all the 'gunk' from the outisde and its natural enough not to have bad effects on the birds.

Personally I have tried the banana thing and even bananas with food grade glycering, if you were looking for something to 'plug' it for a while you could try plantain, or as I have read .... a cherry tomato. Being small and 'organic' they would lose the firmness with body heat // time equation so the chances of getting them stuck are slim (note the word SLIM .... not impossible ..... but SLIM).

As I have written before, if you have trouble with bananas you could use oatmeal. Not the instant powder stuff but the rolled variety, to get this mush into the anus you could use a cheap piping bag and meduim sized nozzle. Combine this with a cherry tomato plug and things could be interesting in an hour or so, as the tomato loses firmness its going to begin to slip with the increasing pressure from inside. As soon as it slips out theres no slow leaking effect ...... it will just rush out (depending on the consistency of the mix) .....

• 2 weeks later...

thinking of doing the banana/supp/pad idea, but like the questions raised before. Do you shove the pad right up in there? Whats the chances it will get stuck?!?!!

I and a few guys were talking on one of the sites I go to daily and one guy asked how to get a toy out of his hole, it turned out this guy used a dildo without a base on it and it did get stuck, most of the guys were telling him he needed to go to the emergency room.

It was a few days untill he got it out, without the use of the emergency room, don't put nothing in your hole without some way to retreive it, and with a pad it might swell and then you would need a trip to the E-room.

Use the oatmeal trick, if you want the sensation of a load in your diaper without the smell, and half the cleanup, make some oatmeal in a small plastic bag,(zip lock prefered), let a little air in the bag, and sit down hard on the floor or another flat surface, bag explodes (this is what the air is for), you have a load or warm oatmeal in your diaper, and you can leave it there for as long as you want, the oatmeal is actully good for your skin, or so I'v been told.

Good Luck and enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

Has you or anyone else tried nuking the bananas as suggested? Seems like they would get all mushy?

If I may add a few comments.

First, to the concern that a rolled up pad won't come back out, I think I'm reiterating what someone else mentioned: it is deformable enough of an object that the pressure from 4 bananas and liquid glycerin is not going to be held back forever. Plus, with that much material in your butt, there's no way you can get the pad so far in that it shifts angles and becomes harder to get out than it came in. But obviously, it's your body, so be safe.

Microwaving the bananas for 30 seconds assures they are relatively mushy, but not so soft that they can't go in at all.

I follow the instructions but end with a small enema before inserting the pad. This allows it to swell up a bit more and quickly. Without the pad, I can barely last 5 minutes before filling my diapers. Even with the pad, it's hardly 10 minutes before I can't hold it back.

If I may add a few comments.

First, to the concern that a rolled up pad won't come back out, I think I'm reiterating what someone else mentioned: it is deformable enough of an object that the pressure from 4 bananas and liquid glycerin is not going to be held back forever. Plus, with that much material in your butt, there's no way you can get the pad so far in that it shifts angles and becomes harder to get out than it came in. But obviously, it's your body, so be safe.

Microwaving the bananas for 30 seconds assures they are relatively mushy, but not so soft that they can't go in at all.

I follow the instructions but end with a small enema before inserting the pad. This allows it to swell up a bit more and quickly. Without the pad, I can barely last 5 minutes before filling my diapers. Even with the pad, it's hardly 10 minutes before I can't hold it back.

I will have to try the nuking. Very enjoyable intense experience. I did this yesterday but used a ducalax suppository. will have to try again with the fleet mini's with the glycerin.

Guest pizzahouse

I don't do the diaper thing, but I do like enemas so i tried the banana "recipe." The first one did not cause as much pressure as I thought it would. I used the bananas and the liquid suppositories and did it myself. I then went out to the store approx 15 mins later to see what might happen. I was able to hold it all in till i got home (approx 2 hours). When I got home, I did some exercises to get things moving. The next day I had a friend over and she and I doubled the recipe after I did an enema to expel waste. I also used two extra absorbent pads. I really lubed myself up and also added some lemon juice for cramping. When I thought I could not take any more of the bananas, I laid down on the bed and rolled around to move things about. I then inserted 2 more liquid suppositories and then the extra absorbent pads, both rolled up together. When I stood up, I could barely move, but after a few minutes I got used to it. I walked around a bit and even walked downstairs. My friend tried to get me to poop in my pants (not wearing a diaper or anything in my pants) by telling me jokes. She then asked if she could whip me with her riding crop. I agreed and she really tried to abuse me into expelling into my pants. At this point we were discussing the roles of the sub and the dom and she clearly wanted to be in control. I think she was actually getting off, trying to humiliate me and punish me. She then dressed me in her clothes and tightly put a belt around my waist and a nylon rope around my lower abdomen and we went into public to get some beer to have a t home. We got a few stares while at the store, but nothing too embarassing. Just as we were about to leave the store, she kneed me in the groin and punched me in the gut. At that time I llet a little out, and it ran down my leg. She told me not to stop and not to defend myself. She then cupped the liquid mush and smeared some in my face. When we got home she abused me till I expelled on myself. This "recipe" was the beginning of something i will enjoy again and again. And so will my friend.

The other day I mixed up some really thick oatmeal, mostly dry oats with enough water to make a heavy pasty dough. Molded it into a few nice 'insertable' balls a little smaller than a golf ball. I let them dry just enough to be firm and slathered on some vaseline, popped them in and added a little enema on top. Now, I already know I'm not allergic to oats, and no predisposition to any infections, and I washed up good afterwards.

Anyway, I got some intense cramping, like 'huge dump' cramping. Those who have tried bananas will know how it feels different, as you can feel them liquefying inside as you cramp. With the oatmeal, it gets a little softer and slipperier, but overall, it feels very much like a firm power dump.

I ended up getting about two cups of dry oats (plus water) stuffed in there, with an enema on top, before I couldn't handle any more. I held it for about five minutes while trying to get my diaper on, but I ended up pulling it up and around my waist while I was lying on the floor, without pinning. I had no choice, my body kinda took over and I pushed a huge load of oatmeal into my diaper, and it felt wonderful. :)

I'm a straight, 6'2" 150 lb, 48 year old married male. I'm stronger than I look. My family just can't add bulk in our muscles for some reason.

I never tried doing the banana thing before this morning. My wife left the house to go work and won't be back until about 6:30 or 7 tonight.

As I often do when she leaves and I know she is going to be gone for hours, I put on a two Depends super absorbent diapers. Often times I slit the inner one so my pee soaks into both. Some I just have two on for the bulk. Sometimes I put on up to six at a time.

My wife does know about my diapers but she is in denial when it comes to talking about it. Not that I've tried. When she found them in my dresser the first time she screamed at me about everything except for the diapers. Later I went up and found my dresser drawer open and they were in plain sight. I hadn't left it that way. I never do.

No we don't have any kids. I guess I've always wanted to be the kid but have never told her about this. Especially not after comments she has made in the past, rude, almost violent comments when seeing something about an adult in diapers that had no choice but to be in them.

Anyway, I both wet and mess in my diapers if I think I have time for both. If not, I only wet them. This morning I couldn't wait until she left. I had to poop and did so in the toilet which was disappointing. I love the feel of a wet and dirty diaper.

As I thought about that I remembered this poll and other things that I'd read about fake poop. I'd tried a few of them before like chili and cooked macaroni but both were too hard and messy trying to get into my butt. Part of the thrill is trying to wait as long as possible before I wet or mess my diaper and then feeling the loss of control. Just putting chili or cooked macaroni in my diaper just isn't the same.

So when I thought about the bananas I wondered how hard it would be to get it up inside my butt. I'd never had more than my or my wife's finger up there before. What I really wanted was my penis up my wife's butt. But she wasn't into that and had made that clear early on when I tried it, WITH plenty of lubrication. I got her to let me put my finger up inside of her. But only after she surprised her by ramming her finger up my butt and asking me how (emphasis) I, liked it. It wasn't the same as thinking about my penis in her tight butt.

I went to the store with my two diapers under my loose sweat pants and loose t-shirt and sweat shirt. I bought a few things despite wanting only the bananas. It's stupid feeling embarrassed buying bananas. Only I knew what I wanted them for.

I got home, striped naked, got out the lubricant, put it on my thumb and eased it up into my butt to see how big that felt. Putting the banana into my butt was going to hurt. I realized this now but I wanted to poop badly enough to try this.

I tried taking the first banana out of the peel, lubricated it, and found that my ass was too tight to get it in. All I was doing was making a mess. I would have to loosen myself up.

I bit the bullet and lubricated a banana in the skin. It took me quite a few tries over an hour while trying to relax each time. Why was I still trying to do this? I hurt a LOT.

I finally managed it despite the pain. I left it in my butt for as long as I could which was about 30 seconds then pulled it back out and experienced another kind of pain. The pain of having had something in there and now not.

I did it again a half dozen more times trying to keep it in longer each time to relax myself and let my a-hole get used to being stretched.

I thought I was ready at that point and peeled another banana, all of them somewhat greenish so that they would be firmer and tried it right after having an unpeeled banana in my butt for about a minute. I guess being a little slimmer might have helped as it pretty much, with more lubricant, slid in without too much trouble.

I did the same with a second one and felt it trying to come back out. I used the unpeeled banana to push the unpeeled ones up into my butt and make more room for more.

I got two more in, for a total of four and wasn't able to used the unpeeled one to pack it up there anymore. My butt was full and I was having muscle spasms as my body tried to have me poop while I tried not to. As quickly as I could I got my diapers pulled back up. None too soon as I couldn't keep it in and pooped the bananas, and some poop, into my diapers.

Lowering my diapers I repeated the process until I had, in intervals, all nine of the ten bananas up into my butt then poop them back out into my diaper.

At first they were pretty firm in my diaper but my body heat warmed them up and softened them up. I'm now enjoying the feeling of very mushy bananas in my diaper which feels a lot like poop but without the smell that I usually have to try to cover up.

This will definitely not be the last time I do the banana thing. I just have to make sure I dispose of all remnants of the bananas including the receipt as my wife knows I don't like eating bananas and never buy them for her.

Thanks for asking this in a survey.

• 2 weeks later...

I have done this many, many times since first reading about it months ago.

My experience is, with 4 suppositoris, its near impossible to hold in for more then 15 minutes.

I want the effect to last longer then that.

I am doing this again tomorrow.

My plan, as I have been trying different things every time, is this.

4-5 Large bananas, 1 fleet enema and then a Poise Medium pad.

I found the regular pads to come out to easy and not Bulk up as much as I would like.

the medium poise pads work really well, though i can get it to come out if I push hard no matter what.

I have tried the next step up in poise size 1 time, but its really large and kinda scares me a bit :huh:

Point is, those suppositoris work like crazy, so much so that I have chosen to not use them at all and that makes the effect last longer.

I have gone about 50mins with 4 bananas up their before letting it all out, I hope tomorrow that I can go at least an hour, maybe 1 and a half :lol:

Tried the whole bananas thing yesterday, and had no luck getting them up there. I'd like to try it again with someone, but that's going to have to wait for now.

Having failed at that, I gave myself a small oatmeal/water enema, and to be honest, I can't see what the fuss is about - I had no reaction to it and no trouble holding it at all, it was just like regular water but smaller. Maybe a larger one would work better, but I havn't the equipment to try it safely so that's going to wait as well.

-Matt

Have you ever experimented with using paragraphs? :P

Personally, I was wondering if there were any thick enemas that were safe- my main though was custard, but I know little about the effects various substances will have on you're system, and didn't want to poison myself.

Hi, can you cook? Doing home-made stuff is probably safer than buying packet stuff as theres no additives in it.

Assuming you have no food allergies or other medical problems, theres probably no reason why you can use something else.

Try home made custard (dont forget it will thicken as it gets colder)

Plain cornflour (similar to custard but doesnt contain any colour and is not likely to stain clothes)

Stewed ruhbarb (omg, have to see you hold this for an hour or so), most stewed fruit but be aware of the acidity of these.

Oats (not the kiddy oats that are powder but the rolled variety)

Bran flakes.

Basically if its eatable either cooked or raw, you can put it in a dish and add water and alter the consistency, you should be safe to insert it.

Now go and play and let us know how you get on.

Sounds like a challenge.....

I'll let you know how I get on. Luckily I can cook, so home making will be ok. Ready made custard powder ok?

My concern was the viscosity getting it stock up there, I think i'll try and make it quite runny. Custard (and cornflour) both have the strange property of becoming solid when a shock is applied, so cramping may make it feel more solid than it is, which could be an interesting feeling!