LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Banana In Your Tailpipe?

DailyDi

Have you ever tried the "banana poop" method?  

790 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever tried the "banana poop" method?

• Yes
    • No
    • I will now!
    • WTF???

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my god! I just tried this for the first time based on this poll. This is one of the best things i've ever tried with a diaper, save for the first time i wet myself. I enjoyed the first so one so much that i ran upstairs, messy diaper and all, and grabbed another. I slid it up my tailpipe and i'm waiting for it to return now. I tried actually messing my diaper once and didn't like the smell or the mess, but this is great. Maybe I'll be able to introduce this to my significant other and she'll accept my new love of banana tailpiping! Thanks so much!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone after i read this blog i tried it and i love it it felt so real and after my banana accident i let loose my bladder so i have a full diaper right know and ill defiantly be doing this again. i did have to use some lube and before i stuck the banana up i did one with the peal on it still to open and loosen up my butt and then i pulled it out and slid the raw banana up in side well im going to bed with my full diaper so austa

• Like 1

getting the banana a little cold mieght help :blush: giggles

When i've done this (which has been quite a few times), i put the banana in the freezer first for about 30 minutes. That does three things...

1.) makes it easier to slide it into yourself intact, which is especially erotic if you buy the really BIG and LONG bananas :)

2.) the coldness numbs your anal sphincter, resulting in a awesome tingly feel

3.) it takes your body a while to thaw it out, so you feel that big huge intruder in there a lot longer...

And if it doesn't all come out, don't worry, they're high in potassium, and that's good for you! LOL

Latexman :)

When i've done this (which has been quite a few times), i put the banana in the freezer first for about 30 minutes. That does three things...

• 1.) makes it easier to slide it into yourself intact, which is especially erotic if you buy the really BIG and LONG bananas :)

3.) it takes your body a while to thaw it out, so you feel that big huge intruder in there a lot longer...

And if it doesn't all come out, don't worry, they're high in potassium, and that's good for you! LOL

Did you freeze the banana with the peel on or off? Just wondering which way works best.

Did you freeze the banana with the peel on or off? Just wondering which way works best.

well after reading your warning post - and yes there are quite some people allergic to various fruits - I wouldn't even be asking for details anymore ;)

about bananas up your ass - nah - no wish to try or do that...

I don't mind a bit of occasional anal play especially when I masturbate... but either use fingers, a plug or something like that... I don't think it's too good a healthy idea to put something which contains loads of sugar (fruit-sugar) up my entrails.... it's a possible source for developing some nasty fungus ...

and I don't like to poop my diapers anyways - not with a banana - not with the Real McCoy.

• 1.) makes it easier to slide it into yourself intact, which is especially erotic if you buy the really BIG and LONG bananas :)

Not always is High Potassium good for you. My potassium level is 5.9 already 6.0 is considered to be the danger range. I have bad Kidneys and they don't filter out the potassium. So you better know if yours is high or not before doing something you may regret. I am old but not ready to have my Heart stop yet.

The times i've done it, i started to slightly peel it first so that it was easier to remove the peel once it got nice and cold. And, to the health warnings that have been posted since my comment, yes, it should go without saying that there are risks in all sorts of sexual activities. If you have food allergies or high levels of various things in your body, that should cause you to go cautiously into the world of playing around with food. There are folks who take coffee enemas or wine enemas, and those kinds of play are something to think through before you do it. Personally, i wouldn't insert an unpeeled banana because of the lack of cleanliness of a porous peel that has been handled a lot of times before you buy it. But then again, i've heard stories of many happy and satisfied people who thoroughly enjoy cucumbers without ever eating them...

LOL

Latexman :P

I have tried it a few times with the follow advice:

Chill (over night) or freeze the banana(s) first (I prefer frozen when possible).

Before inserting with peel on wash with soap, water and dry.

Use plenty of lubricant first and during insertion of unpeeled banana to loosen anal sphinters.

Peel banana after initial placement and reinsert whole (if possible).

Where possible use a long banana, curved (for prostate pressure) when in place.

Using one banana allows for the effect of an unbroken banana (further penetration of the bowel).

I am able to hold the one banana for over an hour (allowing for thawing) before needing to fill my diaper.

Usually have bladder release while expelling the banana. Enjoy the experience if you are so inclined. Share with your significant other. O:-)

• 3 weeks later...

im new here... but have been reading everyones post for quuiite a while... i have tried 1 banana.. once.. and slept over night to find it completely liquid.. i wanna try the real deal.. very intrested but 2 things i have in mind... i cant get my hands on an enema kit or any laxative, other than castor oil and such natural stuff.. what i can use instead .. !? plus, a rolled up maxi pad (love em') looks like its too big to get in there should i force it ? plus can i heavily diaper myself without having to worry about sitting down and forcing the pad totally in??

Am doooing the banana thing right now! Did an enema first, put 12 inch banana in a condom and tight it off (be careful because the banana can brake then it would be difficult to manage). Used just a little lube and up it went. All the way up and in! Put on Attends with Tranquility insert and left the banana there about 15 min. Then out came the banana and up filled the diaper. It’s now very bulky! But unlike the real stuff the banana doesn’t squish out as much because the condom keeps it more compact. I may try a zip-lock next time to see how that feels!

I have tried it a few times with the follow advice:

Chill (over night) or freeze the banana(s) first (I prefer frozen when possible).

Before inserting with peel on wash with soap, water and dry.

Use plenty of lubricant first and during insertion of unpeeled banana to loosen anal sphinters.

Peel banana after initial placement and reinsert whole (if possible).

Where possible use a long banana, curved (for prostate pressure) when in place.

Using one banana allows for the effect of an unbroken banana (further penetration of the bowel).

I am able to hold the one banana for over an hour (allowing for thawing) before needing to fill my diaper.

Usually have bladder release while expelling the banana. Enjoy the experience if you are so inclined. Share with your significant other. O:-)

For doing the real thing in the diaper try waiting until you naturally have to go. Then go into the bathroom and squat, without sitting and push. May take some time and practice.

As to the enema, I use a common water bottle, the cheapest I can find. I carefully insert the tip while standing, then carefully knell forward and, with the bottle straight up and down, squeeze a little water up the tail pipe. Don’t need a lot. Then stay in position until the urge is strong. I personally won’t try inserting a pad anything dry or that might lodge or come apart.

Well, I have to admit, that I voted WTF!!!! orginally but after all of this, I may be tempted to try it this weekend. Although I dont poo my diapers on anything approaching a regular basis, mostly because of the smell and the resulting mess, this might not be too incredibly bad. We shall see at least....I will have to think on this. I do enjoy experimenting after all ;-).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I originally thought it sounded alike a bit too much trouble, but after reading all the posts in this thread and havin some bananas that needed to be used up and was very much in a diaper mood I decided to try it, I used a bit of lube on the banana and inserted it, it went in far easier then i expected after the initial relaxation, it wasn't in there long before I felt the need to go, and it really felt like I was taking a crap, after it was in the diaper it felt squishy and realistic but of course no smell, I thought it was all out till a bit later I felt the urge again, I thought oh well, get a little messy, and it came out much squishier then before, I was sure I had pooped but it was just some remaining banana, so the longer you leave it in the wetter/mushier it will be, the cleanup was still significant but not as gross as it was all banana. I never liked pooping because of the smell and grossness of cleanup, I will definitely try this again, probably with a larger or 2 bananas

Is there a chance of the banana getting stuck up there?

for a little bit of time yes, it's kind of the point, but with enough time the body will do what the body does and push it out, most of the problems people have with things getting stuck in there is when they insert something that is made to go in one direction easily but not the other, since a banana is softer then some poops it's well within safe limits and the body will push it out naturally, just be gentle on the insertions, don't force too hard and such

• 2 weeks later...

This comes to mind whenever I think about "Banana Play", it's been posted everywhere. it's unbelievable, you'll wet yourself and be completely helpless and out of control, try it out if you haven't!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following trick is so extremely unusual that it may actually qualify as a signature trick. Not your traditional enema.

I found this in some random wanderings. I tried it last night, and registered to say what a wonderful experience it was. It was so great that I did it again, 2 hours later. I will have to experiment with different sizes of plugs, though, since both times, I pushed the plug out pretty quickly (w/in 10 minutes)

The feeling of release was so great, I almost came in my diapers, which very rarely happens!

Thanks for the info

Mandi

• Like 1
Guest YkDave

thinking of doing the banana/supp/pad idea, but like the questions raised before. Do you shove the pad right up in there? Whats the chances it will get stuck?!?!!