LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quickie: Cloth Or Disposable

DailyDi

Quickie: Cloth or Disposable  

736 members have voted

1. 1. Quickie: Cloth or Disposable

• Cloth Diapers
    • Disposable Diapers

I am definitely a disposable wearer, simply because of the ease of getting from the store and hiding from my wife. However, the only time I wore cloth was an emergency diaper at a hotel room made out of towels. I will have to say i enjoyed that, wish I could try it more. Open to just about anything - lol. Take care all.

I've currently only worn disposables before but I'm dying to try out some cloth ones. Especially to get like three or four and wear them all at the same time. That sounds like fun.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I like disposables because they are more concealable and Daddy seems to like them on me but I really do like a nice thick cloth nappy with cute plastic pants... we will have to try some out one of these days :)

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I Use Disposables Secures and Bams ( BTW Love the new Teddy Bams Like the ABU also ) Disposables are better for eberyfang but Cloth is cooler Disposables get hot and sweety the only way cloth beats Disposables In MOHO is thay are alot cooler in the summer but if you use the plactic Panties the cool factor is gone so Disposables are my pick. :) and wif Disposables you dont hab ta carry a bag around to put the wet cloth in Disposables just get tosed in the trash alot easyer all da way around for me anyway.

Cloth

1) Universally recognized as more economical overall by those who see the big picture and whose job it is to advise

2) I have yet to hear 10% of the number of horror stories about cloth diaper failures as I have of disposable. You do not have the breakage problems,, tape failure or leakage to 1/10 he extent that you have with throw aways

3) You can not get that "little" bulky feel with disposables without having to "cut and paste"

4) the rubber panties that are sooooo much a part of being little go so well with cloth

5) since I clean and care for them. I know where they have been. Even right out of the box, you are supposed to wash them so you know their condition before you put them on

6) cloth diapers can be folded to your liking

7) They are not composites of several diffeent things. They are just one material so yu know what they are without needing a degree in chemistry, engineering or anything else and you do not have to take someone on faith that they will do the job. They have been around for just ever. After 45 years, they are still "improving" disposables. That sounds like a record of failure to me.

I guess you can put me down as "undecided" :)

I only use the throwaway if I absolutley must

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cloth for me. I have no way to discreetly store or throw away disposable diapers. It is easier to wash and store cloth diapers and waterproof pants. There is just not enough privacy in my life but I wouldn't mind trying disposables.

7 hours ago, BabyJune said:

Cloth for me. I have no way to discreetly store or throw away disposable diapers. It is easier to wash and store cloth diapers and waterproof pants. There is just not enough privacy in my life but I wouldn't mind trying disposables.

Do not bother. Look over in ABDL Pet Peeves: 20 minutes to put the thing on and you have to get it exactly right and the whole esperience is, at BEST, meh

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...