• Glory Holes
    • Role Playing
    • Rape fantasy
    • Verbal abuse
    • Anal Play
    • Sex Toys
    • Public Sex
    • So Much More! (reply and tell us!)

Besides being an AB, I`m also into coprophilia and watersports! Quite a big turn on watching videos of lovely women taking a dump and pissing into a guys mouth! My ex pissed on me occasionally, and I got to inhale her lovely turds in the toilet, aaah delicious stuff indeed! Hmmm, what else? Yes, I quite like wearing women`s underwear. Apart from these major kinks of mine, I have a minor one: A fantasy revolving around being cannibalized by a party of women, becoming a part of them, then finally being expelled as waste. So yeah, I guess that is it. :beer:

Besides being an AB, I`m also into coprophilia and watersports! Quite a big turn on watching videos of lovely women taking a dump and pissing into a guys mouth! My ex pissed on me occasionally, and I got to inhale her lovely turds in the toilet, aaah delicious stuff indeed! Hmmm, what else? Yes, I quite like wearing women`s underwear. Apart from these major kinks of mine, I have a minor one: A fantasy revolving around being cannibalized by a party of women, becoming a part of them, then finally being expelled as waste. So yeah, I guess that is it. :beer:

Do you have a fantasy involving vore? very niiiice

• 1 month later...

and now i'm going to shock you all... all of you.... you ready for this.. you ready to hear what i've done??? here goes. . . . . . . .

VANILLA SEX!!!!!

i know i know i know.... shocking!!! :P

Which kinks have you tried?

I've tried tickling, it's a lot of fun being tied up and tickled until you can't take it anymore, screaming and laughing uncontrollably.

It gives the tickler such a sense of control and the ticklee such a sense of vulnerability and helplessnes that I think anyone who's into sado-masochistic behaviour would enjoy and, at the very least try.

It's also good if your into wearing and using nappies or keeping your partner in nappies as a form of control or punishment. To make your partner drink enough juice or water to fill their bladder then place them in bondage with an instruction not to wet under any circumstances, then tickle them into complete desperation, to have that done to you is incredible. I will guarentee you will not be able to stop yourself from wetting; and then being spanked to tears with a paddle for being naughty and wetting your nappy really puts you in your place but makes you feel like you belong to one person and one person only.

Baby Tickles :roflmao:

• 1 month later...

Hia All :)

Well after a day of trying to figure out what "CBT" is I finally found out, OUCH!!! Hahaha; just thinking about that hurts me like hell. LOL. I haven't done many of these but fantisize often about most of them...who knows perhaps one day I'll get out of the cave I live in. I am glad that others do these or at least think about them. I agree with the saying if it makes you smile don't regret it!

BTW "CBT" stands for "cock and ball torture" OMG! OUCHIEEEEeeeeee, LOL.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I think there's so many kinks out there that you couldn't possibly list them sensibly.

I like bondage best, I don't like pain but I do like being under someone else's control, but only if I trust them.

Total immobilisation sounds like fun, especially if coupled with teasing maybe with ice or feathers, or even vibrators.

Lucylastic.

• 1 month later...

have I tried anything kinky ... let's see ... you mean besides sitting here at the computer wearing a wet diaper and plastic panties? Other than that ... yes, I have done some kinky things ...

1. Finally getting my wife to agree to be diapered and then us fucking in our diapers (you just pull the leg holes open and then fuck!)

2. Diapering and being diapered by a certain person -- full diapering in cloth and plastic pants -- baby powder and the whole works. Cum in the diaper by rubbing each other

3. Spanking my wife

4. My wife diapering me

5. my wife rubbing me with her vibrator

Guest Capitano

I think the main other kink that I have enjoyed over the years is enema play. Maybe that falls into anal play as well, but I think it is somthing pretty different really. I enjoy voyer as well. I like to watch my wife masturbate, and when we were dating I really got off on watching her fool around with other women.

These days our menu mostly consists of bondage, spanking, rape fantasy, pet play, some age play, enemas and a lot of D/s. We don't really do diaper play very often at all, it is really more my fantasy than it is hers.

• 3 months later...

I've been spanked and hated it. Love spanking others doesn't even need to hurt and I'm turned on. Being handcuffed was fun. Been tied up and raped. Lots of sex toys including up the butt. I've almost gotten caught having sex in a public place.

none of the above! much as it may suprise ppl im a virgin, i have never had a partner (male or female) and i have never wanted to try a hooker (not that i could afford one) im quite happy to try most of these but i just havent... :(

Being Spanked - No, not my thing tbh

Spanking Others - Yeah, my last GF has a great ass and she loved being spanked

Bondage - Not really.

Nipple or CBT torture - I don't even know what this is, so no.

Watersports - Golden Shower once, but not really my thing.

Group Sex - Not yet, possibly never will.

Anonomous Sex - No, not a fan of this kinda thing

Glory Holes - Nah, never been to anywhere with one.

Role Playing - Of course, it's fun.

Rape fantasy - My ex was into this, quite fun.

Verbal abuse - Not for sexual pleasure, merely cause I swear a lot.

Anal Play - The ass is a thing of beauty. I love it.

Sex Toys - Yeah, I've done my girl while she has a butt plug in. Also, have used sex toys on myself.

Public Sex - No, I'm kinda private.

So Much More! - Well, thats about all I'm in to, not much else left to do is there? I'm just a big fan of stuff in the ass.

• 3 months later...

Being Spanked---yes especialy when iv messed my diaper

Spanking Others--- yes

Bondage--- yes

Nipple or CBT torture---nope

Watersports---yes

Group Sex---yes

Anonomous Sex---nope

Glory Holes---nope

Role Playing----yes

Rape fantasy---nope

Verbal abuse---yes

Anal Play---yes

Sex Toys---yes

Public Sex---yes

So Much More!--- quite a lot to be honest

• 5 months later...

I went with "so much more," because as my user name implies, I also have a thing for Maxipads. My girlfriend is well aware of my fetish and we've had menstrual sex on many occasions. I've worn her used pads, she's used them to get me off, and I've even fingered her to orgasm while she was menstruating once.

There was one particularly awesome night when my girlfriend had her period that we decided to have intercourse. (With a condom of course mind you.) We put two Girls Goodnites down underneath her legs and turned them inside out. Then for good measure, we took some Girls 4T-5T Huggies Pull-Ups and opened the "easy open sides," and lay them directly underneath where she was going to lay on the bed. To make a long story short, I had one of the best orgasms ever, and my girlfriend managed to menstruate onto both of the Goodnites and at least one of the Pull-Ups. As we were cleaning up, I groped her with the still clean pair of Pull-Ups, and we teased each other a little more.

Being the open and accepting Girlfriend that she is, my girlfriend and I put the Pull-Ups and Goodnites into a bag for "storage" so that I could masturbate with them later on, and believe me, I did on several occasions. In addition, she also let me keep her soaked pad that I had gently removed from her as we undressed each other on top of the four diapers. Trust me, she's a great woman, and I really love how tolerant, accepting, and fun she is. She's not big into diapers, but she does occasionally wear them because she knows it turns me on. She's never wet her diapers though, although I've suggested it to her on a couple of occasions, and I think she does consider it on occasion. She's pretty adventurous and I wouldn't put it past her to surprise me one day with a wet diaper.

• 4 weeks later...

It seems every kink I have tried or studied, can somehow be traced back to my diaper fetish. The diapers seem to be the core and the then various things are tried but really anything can be traced back to my lifelong preoccupation with diapers, both as a diaperer or a diaperee

• 1 year later...

Done some more than Others LOL thats all your getting out of me but I do Enjoy Some Other Things Ask My Mommy If You Wish Ta Know What They Are Ifn She Tells Ya That is Ota But I Wount. Prolly Should I Like Da Spankins :P

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...