• Glory Holes
    • Role Playing
    • Rape fantasy
    • Verbal abuse
    • Anal Play
    • Sex Toys
    • Public Sex
    • So Much More! (reply and tell us!)

At one time or another - I'd say all of them apart from Group Sex and Rape Fantasy.

I've tried a good few other bits and bobs too - I've been lucky enough to know some excellent Dommes who do it for the love and not (as it appears is widespread....for the money!) They were wicked/evil and lovely enough to try the following on me

Violet Wand (go look up it... ;) ), chastity device, scavangers daughter (its a restrictive medieval toruture tool....where you can only crouch...great fun), cane's (too many to mention but I love "the dragon"), tried needle play and didn't like or hate it, sensory deprviation (suit & hood with only breathe holes - I didnt like that...you can't talk...let alone breathe!)....oooh I could go on.

The only thing I haven't tried with a dominatrix is diaper/nappy play...lol The only times I have done diaper play is with other female submissives - the Dommes have known about it and found it interesting - but I respect the wishes of anyone and like a good little subbie - I do as I am told. But the Diaper play with the female subs was a good laugh - one was interesting - wanted to play "big sister" and insisted on blending all my spaghetti bolognaise up in a blender and spoon feeding me - most ended up on my face!

Anyway - enough perv talk - PM me if you want any further stories/details etc - you know you want to ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Although I was seldom punished growing up, and never spanked, I became hooked on spanking as sexy from reading romance novels. That was before I reached puberty. It is no secret I began to wet my bed after puberty, so I wore cloth diapers when sleeping. Still, I did not discover the joys of big baby games until I was about 27.

Instead, I began participating in spanking for pleasure parties when I was still in high school. My timing had to be perfect, since I was attending those parties without a diaper. A few times I dribbled on the lap of my disciplinarian, who just thought I was excited.

While I was away at law school my youngest sister, also incontinent, discovered the joys of being a big baby. When she told me I nearly giggled, but after she showed me an adorable ruffled dress she made for herself, I started to see the benefits. Lucky for her the slightly older guy she fell in love with facilitated her big baby side. They have been happily married 21 years. She has an extensive collection of AB outfits, a changing table and adult crib.

The guy I married at age 27 also facilitates my own big baby side. We do not have a crib my size, but our changing table gets lots of use, was does my play-pen with a reinforced floor.

For sure I agree with my parents that it is not necessary to spank kids. However, big baby play is based on fantasy. So, if I play like a big baby brat, I get spanked. Over my husband's lap is the most fun. The wooden hairbrush to me is anti-erotic, but supple straps and leather paddles really turn me on, even when I am playing big baby. When our scenario is more adult I get turned-on even faster.

Swinging and group sex is outside my limits, which could be my loss. However my husband and I often get together with my kid sister, her husband and some other local couples into both spanking for pleasure and big baby games. We hardly consider this sexy, but I suspect outsiders would think it unusual, maybe even perverse.

The old saying is what is kinky good fun to me is perverse fetish to someone else with a narrow mind.

What I love:

Bondage

Flagellation

Humiliation

Age Play

Human animal roleplay

FemDom

B)

no coprophiliacs, erotophonophiliacs, somnophiliacs, urophiliacs or necrophiliacs p

that stuffs just gross

:huh:

I have never had anyone to play big baby with, just kept to myself about such things so far... would love the chance to explore with somebody I trusted...

I have been involved in many aspects of BDSM however and thoroughly enjoy spanking and on occasion being spanked as well

I have always been one for monogamy but recently the concept of polyamory and dungeon caste levels has piqued my interest a bit...we will see where that goes... I am single so it isn't like I have a significant other to suggest new ideas to... oh well...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I marked everything a monogamous couple can do. My wife can pretty much cum on command, with little sign that she is doing so except a tension I've come to recognize. I marked public sex, only because I've teased her neck a bit and told her to come while in a couple restaurants and other places, and while I was driving on a long trip. That was fun, I held her feet in my lap and tickled her up and down both legs.

I think the most fun was our trip to a nearby BDSM club in SF. I gave her my virginity there, but it was semi-private.

• 2 weeks later...

I role play online with a girl. I am her daddy and she is seven years old and treated like a baby. There is spanking involved and restraints.

I have had a couple of other online girlfriends, and It seems to me that girls love to be spanked by their daddy's (not their real daddy's, just their role playing ones). I think one of the reasons they decided not to continue with me being their daddy is that I was too nice. I want a baby girl that I can treat like a real baby, cuddle, change her diaper when needed and play with. I am not so much into the discipline side. I do believe in spanking, but that's about it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My biggest thang is going out in public with a diaper showing, showing alot of the diaper so you can clearly see im diapered. I love the looks you get from, OMG is she wearing a diaper??......lol its fun. Having sex while diapered is also a fav kink, the crinckle of the diapers smashing together just makes me "wet".......lol

luvs, luvs--kiss kiss

Wet-Staci

• 1 month later...

My favorite thing is to go out to a public place and make a huge doo-doo in my diaper, then walk around for a while with that great big load of poop bulging out in the back of my pants. I had a GF who liked to go with me to the mall or Walmart, and be with me while I pooped in my pants and walked around shopping (usually for more diapers). She would wait until there was another shopper nearby, and then ask (in a voice loud enough for the other person to hear), "Do you have on a poopy diaper?" or "Did you just poop in your pants?". Her favorite place to do that was while we were waiting in line at the check-out.

I talked her into peeing in a diaper once, but could never get her to poop in one. She did two things for me that I had dreamed about for some time: She fucked my brains out while I had on a fully-loaded diaper, and she peed in my mouth one time. It was great!

I've tried most of the above at least once, except the group sex and nipple torture (ooouuucchh!!!)

I'm not really into spanking, but I've found most girls I've been with seem to like it. We also like my wife wearing uniforms, school girl, nurse etc. We've been trying to get a cheerleader one for her (like in Heroes) but they don't really sell them here in the UK!!

Take care guys

I've tried a good chunk of the things on the list:

Spanked/Being Spanked, Bondage, Watersports, Anon. Sex, RP, Rape Fantasy, Anal Sex (both give and receive), sex toys.

The watersports was odd, only did it once. The rape fantasy was full blown, was even tied down on a bed for a whole day. It was hot, but I dont know if ill do it again anytime soon, I dont like being that totally helpless. Im too chicken to do public sex of any kind, cops do stings on that kind of stuff anymore, and its some serious fines for it.

I absolutely love spanking though, handspanking, paddles, belts, whatever.

It's pretty easy to have sex in the open where we live. We live in a rural area, so 5 minutes walk and you're in the woods. You never see the police around here, so that's not a problem.

Another good place to have sex outside is a rock festival, especially if the band are boring, lol.

Only trouble here is we don't often have warm/dry enough weather for it.

Public sex is alot of fun. I did it on a beach actually! We were standing up against the sea wall and it was about 2:00 a.m so unless you were there on the beach you couldn't see us. I did at my jpob once with one of my girlfriends since she worked with me. Really weird though because I work in a morgue, and NO neither she or myself were necrophiliacs we just wanted the thrill.

Hum! I haven't done much, but I've done a few things recently. I finally got spanked by my boyfriend last week, for the first time, and it was really interesting. I think what was more exciting was the anticipation of getting smacked rather than feeling the actual hit. I also role played a lot of bondagey things, but I was in handcuffs for my fellow one morning so I think that counts as bondage. I also really like sex toys and have a few, one of which I used in front of him.