LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poll 1: Underpants

DailyDi

Underpants Poll  

716 members have voted

1. 1. What do you normally wear during the day?

• Boxers
    • Briefs
    • Panties
    • Disposable Pull-Up-style pant
    • Disposable Diaper
    • Cloth Pull-on pant or "trainer"
    • Cloth Diaper
    • Incontinent Panty with absorbent pad
    • Vinyl Pant
    • Rubber Pant
    • Vinyl Bloomers
    • Nothing
  2. 2. What do you normally wear to bed?

• Boxers
    • Briefs
    • Panties
    • Disposable Pull-Up-style pant
    • Disposable Diaper
    • Cloth Pull-on pant or "trainer"
    • Cloth Diaper
    • Incontinent Panty with absorbent pad
    • Vinyl Pant
    • Rubber Pant
    • Vinyl Bloomers
    • Nothing

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Adam Lewis

Ok, I would vote for the Disposable adult diaper because I am forced for health reasons, to wear disposable adult diapers full time. I wear and buy Tranquility Briefs, Dignity Briefs and the Dignity Naturals and the Extra Duty extra absorbency pads/diaper doublers.

With one to two pads inserted into my diapers, I can go almost all day without a change, thus saving a ton of money in purchasing the diapers. I only have to order a case of diapers every month to every other month. Nice huh?

Adam Lewis

To work I wear normal hanes briefs, but once I get home, I diaper myself in disposables and stay in them until I am getting ready to go to workagain. I sometimes wear vinyl pants over them too, but mostly just the disposables.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wear mainly boxers in the day, but when I am at home alone, like now, I am wearing a pull up disposible (the only ones I can find).

At night I will wear either nothing or my girlfriends panties (they are cute), or my pull up disposable.

I work in a position where I dont have alot of ability to wear at work or easy access to an easy changing spot, so I dont wear to work anymore (unfortunately). As a result, I usually just wear my boxers to work. As soon as I get home though, I'm promptly changed into my diapers for the evening. Got home 20 minutes ago, and im already changed into my diaper hehe....;-)

• 8 years later...

When I'm around the family, it's whitey-tighties. During the day when my brother--who lives at my house--goes to work, It's cloth diapers and waterproof pants. In the evening, I'm at Mom's house, so no diaper usage there. In bed, it's cloth diapers. In the early morning, I put on a cloth diaper, soaker panel and waterproof pants before I get up, have breakfast at Mom's house and head to my house for the day. I always have the diapers and pants clean, dry and put away before my brother gets home, so no one is the wiser.

Mostly during the day, I've gone commando, but with sports, and exercise, I've found it's destroyed my inner thighs. So if I'm going to do anything active, it's boxer-briefs for me (they have support and prevent chaffing).

Frequently I will wear diapers in the day, but not to University. On the treadmill, or exercise bike at the gym in my apartment complex, diapers are a great convenience.