1. 1. how long do u wait to change your daiper when u go pee pee

• right away
    • 1 hour after
    • tell your daiper leaks
    • 2 hours after
    • till you go poo
    • when its not warm anymore

• 10 years later...

With a good old cloth nappy and well fitting rubber pants I can wait until long after it would start to leak.

The pee just puddles between my legs, and when convenient I can pull the leg elastic aside and empty my pants, then unpin the nappy, wring it out and re-pin it on.

Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to vote, but I would vote "till it leaks".

You need an "other" option in that poll. ;) It honestly depends on my mood and why I've chosen to wear a diaper. If I'm wearing because I'm out and don't have time to find a restroom or don't want to miss some sort of event, I'll change at the first chance that I get. If I'm at home I might change right away if I've already indulged myself in my diaper long enough, or I might pleasure myself with my wet diaper before I change it. If I'm in the mood to enjoy a wet diaper, I might just leave it on for a bit before I pleasure myself with it. I don't typically wear diapers that'll hold more than one wetting, so once it's wet, I'm either in the mood to do something in a wet diaper or I'm likely going to change it, but it really depends on what I'm doing or where I am.

You need an "other" option in that poll. ;) It honestly depends on my mood and why I've chosen to wear a diaper. If I'm wearing because I'm out and don't have time to find a restroom or don't want to miss some sort of event, I'll change at the first chance that I get. If I'm at home I might change right away if I've already indulged myself in my diaper long enough, or I might pleasure myself with my wet diaper before I change it. If I'm in the mood to enjoy a wet diaper, I might just leave it on for a bit before I pleasure myself with it. I don't typically wear diapers that'll hold more than one wetting, so once it's wet, I'm either in the mood to do something in a wet diaper or I'm likely going to change it, but it really depends on what I'm doing or where I am.

The OP hasn't been here since 2005. Exactly who are you addressing the "you" to?

Also kind of hence the reason why this is a really old zombie thread.

The OP hasn't been here since 2005. Exactly who are you addressing the "you" to?

Also kind of hence the reason why this is a really old zombie thread.

D'oh! I saw new responses and must have misread 2005 as 2015, which would explain my "how did I miss this thread" reaction when I thought it was from earlier this year, my mistake. Looking at the dates now, this is definitely an old Zombie thread, I don't know how I didn't catch that when I wrote my post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...