LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Nice Day

I've been looking forward to today for a couple of weeks. My wife was going to be gone all day and night and I knew I Could get some diaper time.

My wife has been unemployed now for a few months and basically that means zero time in diapers for me. She knows I like them but doesn't want me to wear around her and I like her more then diapers.

Anyway My diaper stash was almost empty, I had two terrible diapers that I had worn but not used. I took off this morning to get some more but found the store i usually buy from opens late on Sunday. I went to a nearby grocery store and found they sold some generic diapers but chickened out. Even though there wasn't alot of people around there were too many for me.

I went home defeated and stopped at another store, they only sold pull ups and I hate those but I had this idea. I bought a clear shower curtain and some elastic then went home.

I immediately put on both of the no good disposable diapers I had and went to work. I have a microfleece blanket that I've cut to a fitted diaper shape but no plastic pants. I cut a section out of the shower curtain to match and found that I could use hot glue to attach the elastic and microfleece to make a decent looking all in one style cloth diaper.

I got up and realized I'd left a wet spot on the floor from maybe two wettings with the terrible diapers I was wearing. So I put the new cloth diaper on over them and stuck a huggies I had laying around in as a stuffer. The diaper fit tighter and better then any I've used and was very bulky. I could barely get my shorts up it and get them buttoned.

I took a big dose castor oil so I could give this new diaper a real test. After a hearty meal with lots of fiber I found myself needing to go almost uncontrollably.

Its been on now for a few hours and I've really really made a mess in it. Several big glasses of water, several big wet poops. Now the diaper feels like a big smelly swamp attached to my crouch and I love it.

I placed a towel down in the chair I was working in and noticed only a small bit of leakage after all this. If this homemade diaper holds up then I will have really done my part for the environment.

:P Heyy, thats great you were able to find a way to solve an urge,, looks like alot of work went into it, for a sunday off, way too much, adjust to it an get yourself some plastic pants at least, enjoy, maybe your wife don't like it, but, at least she knos about it and u could get to enjoy a day in diapers w/ out so much work to it, love , life, and, diapers,, stay happy, just a friend,,

Jazz//