LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping In Diapers

As a punishment, once, and i've told this story alot over the boards, but i've had to mess myself at the movies due to a suppository from Mommy for being bad. No one noticed. Two tightly placed desposable diapers. That contained the smell just fine, if it helps any. Plastic pants would only help further.

-Sophie

• 1 year later...

Hi

I have been a DL and AB for about 12 years. Every time i poop in a diaper i change right after. I really want to wear a poopey diaper for a long period of time but cant seem to hide the smell. is there a way to get away with hiding the smell and also when is the best time to poop and wear? Any great ideas or tips would be great!!!! Thanks!

I suggest that you use some artificial poop. I have found warm water, cheerios, froot loops, any cerial that will soften in the water. Poor all the excess water out, put the diaper on with the bottom tape only, poor your fake no smell poop into the diaper the strap the remaining tapes and enjoy a full, warm, and smell free diaper for as long and wherever you wish!! Easy clean up too.

I would have to say i love pooping my diaper. But usually afterwards i regret it with the mess and smell and fear of getting caught which is half the fun of course. But lately I haven't gone #2 in a while so i looked to oatmeal as a replacement.

WOW......oatmeal is amazing i never imagined it would be that nice.

So otherwise i gave myself an enema right now which is nice to be in but i think otherwise oatmeal is the way to go. a lot less nasty to clean, doesn't smell bad and actually i like the smell of oatmeal lol

HuggieBaby

Have you tried soaking regular cerial like cheerios in warm water then draining the water? Its awesome too!!

I've read about oatmeal (from this forum and many others) but what exactly do you do? Do you cook it up then drop it in or what? details please. Thank you!

I have never tried oatmeal but sure will now!! I have tried regular cerial soaked in warm water then draind and poored in. Its awesome!!