LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting My Temperature Taken Rectally

When i take my temperature i take it rectally. It is the easy way to see if i have got sick.

While I fail to see how inserting a thermo into your rectum is EASIER than simply placing it in your ear(a silly excuse), taking thermos up the butt is pretty neat.

I like the feeling of most things inserted into my rectum, thermometors included.

While I fail to see how inserting a thermo into your rectum is EASIER than simply placing it in your ear(a silly excuse), taking thermos up the butt is pretty neat.

I like the feeling of most things inserted into my rectum, thermometors included.

Yes you have a good point on this.

First of all, you don't ever shove a rectal thermometer in the bum, it has to be done gently. I used to be completely against the idea, however while in complete little mode a certain someone snuck one of those in and no it wasn't sexual or anything. It was unique as you are pretty much forced into a completely submissive state at that point.

• 2 months later...

I was at an old fashioned boarding school untill I was 13, and the matron thought taking your temperature rectally was the most accurate. I used to quite enjoy, as it made me feel little, and was slightly hummiliating.

• 1 month later...

This is something I've yet to have happen to me. This and random diaper checks are 2 things that I'm hoping daddy will start doing with me soon to make me feel like the little boy I am. I'm looking to be humiliated in these ways and getting used to it as it's part of being a little boy...