LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Changed?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you guys, either this is fantasy or this situation is f---- up. He shouldnt be doing stuff like this with his mother in law. I never criticise or point fingers but i find this story hard to believe.

Yeah, I totally have to agree with you on this. Not only is it pervy to be using his mother-in-law to fulfill a mainly sexual fantasy but it is also cheating. Imagine how your wife would feel if you hired a hooker to change your diapers and suck her boob. I'm not trying to compare your MIL to a hooker, but you are using her just like that.

Also, this is probably the most epic thread hijack I have seen on here. It is no longer about the OP at all. Everyone keeps checking back to see how close OKME has gotten to banging his MIL.

I hope this is just a fantasy and not reality. If it is, I hope you think about it a little more and stop. If you want to talk about it, I'm sure Jerry Springer can fit you in.

• 3 months later...

I can't believe it has been 6 months since I last updated this thread.

I have lots to update you about. Let's continue my diapered life down in the Story Forum.

Look for the title: "Been Changed? The Saga Continues".......coming soon.

And as far as the previous writings, some of it has been embelished, or shall I say, writers creative license, so don't get you diapers in a bunch over topics of behavior that is between consenting adults. Lots of you were living my life vicariously, so don't get your feelings bent out of shape.

No offense intended, but shouldn't stories go in the stories forum? Embellishing on stuff in parts such as the lifestyle forum = lying. People don't like being lied to. You may find the story forum goers a more receptive crowd to such things, as they're expecting fantasy.

I followed this for a while, and soon felt it belonged in the "Stories" folder.... While it may have sprung from some basic seed of reality, a lot of it feels fantastical... Trying to sell it it as an ongoing RL serial event left me with an unresolved feeling of "this shit doesn't really happen". GREAT story... unconvincing reality...

Your wife lets HER MOM do this to/for you...??? Um-- yeah.

Nice imagination! But thanx for the story.

wv

• 1 month later...

I have been chnaged many times by a few different ladies. Loved each one. I used to have a friend that liked seeing me in diapers and would keep me in diapers anytime she came around. She was a good friend. I find that if you don't ask someone to diaper you or open up to someone then you will never get someone to diaper you. After I stopped worrying about people thinking that I was strange for wanting to be in diapers and started opening up I found that I had more that are willing to make me happy and change diapers. All have said that they don't mind the wet diapers but would not change the messy diapers. So that is one thing to think about. If you are wanting someone to play with you don't go over the top too soon and move into different parts of diaper wearing slowly. Feel free to contact me and chat if someone wants to know more.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

Hi there I would love to chat sometime I added you to my screen name list. my AIM SN is Wish2bpampered. So anyway I've only been changed by one person in my life that was a girl that I once new but no long keep in touch with. She was quit excepting and even wore a diaper out to vons market store with me. so anyway hope to hear form you soon Sean

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I love being changed only happened twice so far though and in neither case I got the whole experience of wiping my bottom gently with baby wipes, both