LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Changed?

I was home today because of the holiday. Norma was going to take the kids for awhile this afternoon, because the wife and I needed some time by ourselves and to clean the house. When Norma was leaving with the kids she said, "Why don't you come over for lunch tomorrow." I said, "OK, I'll try", and then my wife and I came back inside and my wife immediately started divying up the chores and then she said, "So, what are you going to do first?" I said, "Uh, well, first I need a change." She said, "Oh....." and there was a pause, and then she said quietly, "Do you need help?" I said, "Uh, sure, that'd be great." So she followed me to the bedroom and my wife changed my wet diaper and put me into a fresh Tena Ultra. :D:D:D She's changed me three times now, hurray! It went down same as before where I had to about 1/2 the work, but she is getting better already.

However, after she changed me, we talked about the diaper changing thing some more and she said that she would be comfortable just do change me once in awhile, like once per day when we are home on the weekends, but not everyday -_- but hey, this is awsome. She has made the huge step of participating in the diapers. It is still weird to her that her husband is wearing a diaper, and that she is changing it, but hopefully the awkwardness will wear off after awhile.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For whatever reason, when I read this (and yes - fantasize about it) all I can think is that the only end to this is a divorce...

But, hopefully I'm wrong.

CDL

I don't think so. I think my wife has finally turned the tide and is willing to particiapte in the diapers more.

So I got home late from work again today. Norma and my wife were feeding the kids dinner at our house. Norma stuck around and helped us get the kids a bath and get them ready for bed. The kids were exhausted this evening because they had a playgroup session, and I think they fell asleep in about 2 minutes.

So after we come back out to the kitchen, Norma says, “Well, I got this movie for tonight, do you guys want to watch it together?

Nice to hear that your wife seems to be warming up to the idea of diapering you. And both of them in the room together during a change, helping eachother?!! That must have been quite an experience, I`m sure. Looking forward to further diaper adventures! Cheers! :)

I have been busy and haven't gotten to follow and just got caught up with OkMe's posts. It is nice to see that the wife is changing you more and seems to understand that the diapers are a part of who you are. Norma seems to be liking you around in just your diapers and onesie guess it is like having a baby back a little for her. Also nice to see that she is getting a little more into liking to change you and ready to "play" with you a little more while changing you. I still say before long she will have you drinking from a bottle and wearing a bib while feeding you.

SoakedinIowa

Well I just got home last night from a short needed vacation. Part of the vacation I went back through Dallas I got to visit with my former Nanny. She is looking well and doing good. She has a nice boyfriend that she is living with and I had met him a few times before when I used to live there. Nice guy and she did tell me before I arrived that she had told him all about me. I was a little shocked but took it all in stride. I was planning on staying in a nearby hotel but her boyfriend said that he thought it would be better if I stayed there with them and saved money. I asked if she was sure he had no problem with me in diapers around him and she said that he would be fine.

So on the night I arrived it was around 930pm and the diaper I had on was somewhat wet but not to leaking point so I sat and visited for a little bit while having a beer, then about half way through the beer I said I guess I should get my diaper bag and change before I leak. Mark said I forgot that you would need one of those when you arrived, do you want Patty to help? I said that would be nice if you don’t mind. He looked at my Nanny and asked her if she wanted to help change my diaper and she said she don’t mind. So she and I went into the guest room and she changed me using lots of powder and baby lotion but she didn’t spend too much time stroking me. I showed her my new onesie and she helped me put that on then led me back out to finish my beer. Mark said I bet that feels better. I said that it does feel better and thanks for letting Patty diaper me it is always better when someone helps. We sat and talked for a while and I finished another beer and then we all went to bed for the night.

Sure was nice having my diaper changed again I will tell more about one of the other ones I got before I had to leave Dallas.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

My wife Elaine was at one time just my mummy, but over the last 18 months or so has enjoyed her new role as my naughty 42 year old baby girl. She can never have enough of her baby treatment, she likes nothing more than being in a thick terry nappy and plastic pants with adult size baby clothes she has made herself, and being totally nappy dependant wetting and dirtying her nappies, She does not want me to change her messy nappy for at least an hour or so she can enjoy play in her playpen sat on her messy butt. When I do change her she has got herself into bit of a mess, at first I found cleaning up a fully grown womans dirty botty hard and regularly used to heave, being in such close proximity to her smelly backside, getting poop on my hands and under my finger nails, but as she points out she has changed my wet smelly nappies for 20 years or so now. :blush:

So I had a dentist appointment this afternoon at 3:00pm. I went strait from work to the dentist and was going to Norma’s afterwards to pick the kids up (if my wife doesn’t get there first). I hadn’t peed all day but was running late for the appointment.

I was a few minutes late and my hygentist was standing at the counter when I walked in. I was laying in the dentist chair getting my teeth cleaned (by a hot hygentist), when about three-quarter way through the appointment I wet my diaper when she went to get the real Dr. Dentist. I just let a little because I was so nervous and didn’t want to leak. When the appointment was finished, I was standing at the reception counter and wet again, and this time it was a good flood. I could feel the diaper begin to sag under the weight of the urine. It was feeling like it was getting full so I had to stop again. I left the office and when I got out to the car, I let the another last little bit of pee into the diaper.

I sat down in the car, and I could feel the swollen absorbent material between my legs. I drove a ways over to Norma’s. When I pulled into her driveway, I saw my wife’s car in front of the garage, and since it is a one way driveway, I parked on the street. When I stepped out of the car, I could feel that my ass was wet. ‘Oh great,’ I thought, ‘a damn wet spot.’ I walked the short distance down the driveway and used my hand to cover my rear so that anyone on the street or sidewalk wouldn’t see. There wasn’t anyone there anyway, but whatever.

When I opened the door, my kids were being noisy inside and I made sure I faced Norma and my wife when I walked in. I said hello to everyone and took a chair. When I sat down, I again could feel the swollen wetness of my diaper between my legs. I could feel another bit saturate into my jeans as the pressure from my weight sat on the wet diaper. We chatted for a few minutes and my wife though it was time to get going and said, “OK boys, let’s go.

Another great chapter in the ongoing saga, thanks! But this need to be clarified; at what point did the daydreaming begin? When she put a paci in your mouth? Or when she made you cum? I`m thinking, probably when the paci was introduced, allthough I hope not.... :) You should bring a paci next time, and gently hint, hint about it....next chapter please!

The daydreaming started just prior to the paci... <_< No paci and no foreplay or happy finish.....but she is a great diaper changer.

Sometimes she is too damn efficient and I wish I could drag it out a bit. I saw her today after work and she changed me into a Tena Ultra. It took her about a minute for the whole thing.

That's ok though, because it is on Saturday that I get to play. I hope we are developing a little ritual where she changes me into a cloth diaper with the works and plastic pants and a onesie for the morning and she changes me again before I go home. I'll see if I can lay a hint about a paci or bottle or something...

Well I just got home last night from a short needed vacation. Part of the vacation I went back through Dallas I got to visit with my former Nanny. She is looking well and doing good. She has a nice boyfriend that she is living with and I had met him a few times before when I used to live there. Nice guy and she did tell me before I arrived that she had told him all about me. I was a little shocked but took it all in stride. I was planning on staying in a nearby hotel but her boyfriend said that he thought it would be better if I stayed there with them and saved money. I asked if she was sure he had no problem with me in diapers around him and she said that he would be fine.

So on the night I arrived it was around 930pm and the diaper I had on was somewhat wet but not to leaking point so I sat and visited for a little bit while having a beer, then about half way through the beer I said I guess I should get my diaper bag and change before I leak. Mark said I forgot that you would need one of those when you arrived, do you want Patty to help? I said that would be nice if you don’t mind. He looked at my Nanny and asked her if she wanted to help change my diaper and she said she don’t mind. So she and I went into the guest room and she changed me using lots of powder and baby lotion but she didn’t spend too much time stroking me. I showed her my new onesie and she helped me put that on then led me back out to finish my beer. Mark said I bet that feels better. I said that it does feel better and thanks for letting Patty diaper me it is always better when someone helps. We sat and talked for a while and I finished another beer and then we all went to bed for the night.

Sure was nice having my diaper changed again I will tell more about one of the other ones I got before I had to leave Dallas.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

Thats a great story. It made me cry cause its so awesome. I am so lucky cause i have a Daddy but i am always thinking about all those ab's that don't have someone. That's why i try to post lots of stuff about Daddy and me here and on our blog. Thank you for your way cool story, i hope others can find it cause its kinda buried here.

I wish my bf would change me :( We don't do all that much I don't think he's comfortable with it although we done things a few times but when I have one on I put it on and take it off :( *sighs* I wouldn't call myself adult baby, I wrote that coz thats what I would like to be sometimes but I'm not with the right person for it but I love him very much and we have a baby together. Its nice to talk to people into the same thing as I don't really vent it that much.

*** Update ***

As expected, Norma took care of me when I went over on Saturday. When I got there, she changed me into a cloth diaper with white plastic pants. I didn’t wear a onesie, and I know my diaper was sticking out in back because I was pulling weeds most of the time.

I came in for an early lunch and my diaper was wet. After lunch, she changed me into a clean cloth diaper. I finished working a short time later and went home wearing the cloth diaper.

I wore that cloth diaper the rest of the day. After we got the kids to bed, I asked my wife to change me. She was a bit surprised about the cloth diaper, but she unpinned the cloth diaper, used a few wipes to clean me up, and changed me into a dry Tena Ultra. She made me clean up the wet cloth diaper and put it in the laundry.

We watched a movie that night and I drank a couple of beers. I wet my diaper during the movie. After the movie, I took a shower and got ready for bed. My wife and I were feeling horny and after some massage foreplay, I fingered her to an orgasm. She stroked me for a bit and then I got on top of her and pounded her pussy for a few minutes until I came. After that, we both fell fast asleep.

I'll let you know how next week goes.

Again, you should definitely lay a hint about a paci or something! Anyway, thanks for another chapter! :)

Yeah, too bad that there wasn't a paci in the cloth diaper bag that I originally took over to Norma's. I couln't have denied it then, but now it is up to me to bring it in.

Waaah, how lucky! So many changes! It's still really interesting she's okay with changing her son-in-law. Really nice though!

I haven't been changed yet, but I've barely begun really wearing diapers anyway. My boyfriend and daddy is coming to stay with me all next week. We've been talking and kinda decided he could diaper me and stuff next thursday...if I'm comfortable enough. Kinda exciting, but scary to me. I'll see how it goes when he gets here, though!

Great to hear that you sucked your thumb, and that she called you a big baby! Really envious here I`m sitting. Let us hope this situation evolves! You never know, maybe she`ll buy a paci when she goes shopping for wipes. Was she surprised to see what you did, or did she seem quite comfortable with it all? Curious now...cheers! :)

I think it's cool that your wife is cool with Norma being involved and changing you. Do you think for a moment that your wife would be OK with Norma making you come? I get the vibe that you wish she would and wouldn't stop her if she started to bring you to that point. I personally don't think I would be able to handle someone changing Nicky in the first place. Saying that if I was OK with her being changed and someone started to rub her with lotion I would definitely be pissed at them for doing it and if Nicky allowed them I would feel violated. If Nicky allowed them to take her to climax on top of that it would be no different to me than if she had slept with them.

Have fun, just keep your boundaries in check. It wouldn't be good to lose your wife's trust and cause Norma to lose her daughter. It probably isn't going that way but I had to say it.

I was changed for the first time last night and have been in diapers and changed since then by both my parents. They are certainly not the people I have fantasized about being changed by, but I will take what I can get. I'll explain how this happened...

My fantasies started only as wearing diapers, but the first time I got one (I was 12) I couldn't help but wet it, and from there I started desiring to be babied. I'm a freshman in college and live away from home, but I came home for spring break saturday morning. I've been wearing and sleeping in diapers for several months at my dorm now (my roommate is totally cool with it), and I've started wetting in my sleep without waking up so I knew I would have to sleep in diapers at home if I did not want to wet the bed. Saturday night I decided I would put on my diaper under my pajamas and wear it around the house for awhile because I knew I would get a rush out of it, but as I was getting into my diaper, my mom walked in on me. She startled me and I immediately wet my diaper. I just stood there and hung my head in shame. She said rather loudly, "Are you wearing a diaper?" and I just nodded my head. "Did you just wet it?" she said, and I just nodded again. My dad of course came to see what was going on, and I still just stood there wearing my wet diaper in front of my parents. My mom asked "Do you have more of these?" And I took her to my closet where I had carefully hidden them and pulled them out and gave them to her. I thought for sure she was going to burn them. She asked me why I wear them and when I wear them and I told her mostly just at night and because I like them. She asked if I wanted to wear them all the time and I told her I did. She then asked if I wanted to be a baby and I just nodded. So she said, "Well, let's get you a bath then." She walked me to the bathroom where she ran a warm bath and removed my t-shirt and my diaper. I was a little embarassed to be standing there in front of my mother naked but excited at the same time about being bathed like a baby. I stepped into the tub and sat down where she bathed me and washed my hair. When we were finished, I mostly dried myself off and she took me to the guest room (it's closest to the bathroom) and told me to lie down on the bed. She brought my diapers in and I raised my bottom so she could slide it underneath. She pulled the front up between my legs and fastened it tightly, and when I sat up she put a clean t-shirt on me. I started looking around for my pants, and when she realized what I was looking for she said, "If you are wearing pants, how will I know when you need your diaper changed?" At this point, I was so excited I wasn't even sure what to say. She sat down on the sofa and motioned for me to sit down next to her and put my head in her lap, so I did and she gently brushed through my long blonde hair. She explained how she had suspected that I was regressing from the time I was 13 when I chose to decorate my bedroom in Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bears, and that if I wanted to be treated like a baby then she would do just that because she wpuldn't mind having her baby back (I'm the youngest of her 3 girls). I smiled and hugged her and said thank you, and got up heading towards the bathroom. When she saw where I was headed she said "Where are you going?" I replied, "You don't want me to mess in my diaper, do you?" And she answered me with, "Babies don't poop in the potty, do they?" And I was rather stunned. I had never pooped in a diaper and had certainly not thought of doing so, but it seemed as if I was going to have to. She retrieved the duct tape and wrapped a long piece all the way around my waist, I guess to make sure I wasn't going to try to get away. Mom got a blanket from the closet and laid it across the floor in the living room, turned on 101 Dalmations, and told me I could sit there and she would be back soon to check and see if I was done. I curled up into the fetal position on the floor and did my business right there in my diaper, and I probably laid there in it for about 20 minutes before she came back with a fresh diaper and wipes from one of the bathrooms in hand. I rolled over onto my back and my mom removed the diaper and wiped me clean. She called for my dad, and he came in and put the dry diaper on me. At first I had been really unsure about the whole situation, but I was so much enjoying being changed that it didn't matter. My mom came back and walked me to my bedroom where she tucked me under the covers and kissed me on the forehead. She left the room and came back with baby bed rails from the children's room (what she calls where she keeps her grandbabies' toys and things) and stuck them in all around my bed so that I was enclosed like a baby crib. She said that we would go shopping tomorrow. I woke up this morning after the best sleep I've had in quite a while very wet and my mom came in and folded down the bar on one side of the bed and changed me. She took one of my short dresses from my closet and removed my t-shirt and slipped a longsleeve shirt with the dress on over my head. When I stood up I noticed that my diaper stuck out just enough from under my dress for it to be obvious what I was wearing. She had already prepared a bottle of milk and a cup of cheerios for me to have in the car on the way to target. I sat in the back like a baby would, and when we arrived she took me straight to the baby section where she picked out some stuff like wipes, bottles, goodnites (for what, i'm not sure), and then we headed to the adult diaper section. So many people were turning their heads at me because my diaper was obviously showing, and although I was very much enjoying the attention, I was glad that I didn't see anyone I knew because it was my first time diapered in public. I finally worked up the nerve to wet myself, and walking around with my wet diaper slightly sagging between my legs was even more satisfying. By the time we got home I was ready for another changing so my mom changed me on a blanket in the living room where I fell asleep shortly after. I woke up about 2 hours later a little wet and needing to poop. I did so in my diaper once more and my mom came to change me. While she was wiping she mentioned that she noticed I wet in my sleep, and I explained to her that after about a month of waking up and wetting purposely at night, I started sleeping through the night and waking up wet in the mornings. That's always one of the best feelings to me. So once again we repeated the bath and bedtime routine from last night, and my mom said that for now we will atleast do the baby thing for spring break and wait until summer to decide what to do then. I'm thinking this might be the best spring break ever...