LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Changed?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Norma again after work today. :D

I went to her house to pick up my kids.

I rang the doorbell and she opened the door and invited me in. She said that my wife had already been there and picked up the kids, and left literally about 5 minutes before I got there.

So I said,"Well OK, thanks, I guess I'll see you later." She said, "Gosh, I haven't seen you all week, do you need a change?" I replied, "uh...sure." (Not wanting to refuse a good offer ;) and my diaper was wet but not soaked). She said, "Come on then, I've got the supplies" and I followed her to the back bedroom.

She went to the dresser drawer and I unbucked my belt and pants. I slipped them down and sat on the bed. She set a fresh diaper on the bed, along with a package of Costco/Kirkland wipes and some powder. (I never gave her wipes or powder, so she either already had them for my youngest son still in diapers, or she bought them special for me.??) I lay back on the bed and she moved in. She untaped the tapes and rolled the front of the diaper inwards. I lifted slightly and she pulled out the wet diaper from under me. She rolled the diaper up all the way, taped it closed, and set it on the floor. She opened the lid on the wipes and used two to clean me up. I started to get wood and she smiled. She opened the fresh diaper and I lifted my butt up and she slipped it under. She pulled the back side panels out and then grabbed the small container of Johnson+Johnson baby powder Aloe scent (my favorite B) ). She sprinkled a little on me and into the front of the diaper. She closed the top and set the powder on the bed. I said, "The powder is special, it smells good." She smiled and said, "Yeah, I want my baby to stay dry and smelling fresh." I smiled back. She pulled up the front of the diaper over my erection and smoothed out the front panels. She pulled on the side panels and fixed the tapes. I laid there on the bed for a second or two and in that time she grabbed my pants from the floor and shook them out a bit and opened the waist for me to slip my legs into. I slipped the right leg in and then she pulled them up a bit, and then she guided my left foot into the pants. She pulled them up to my knees, about as far she could. I started to raise my legs/butt for her to pull them the rest of the way, but she said, "Oh sit up, you can do the rest." I said, "Ok sure" and I sat up on the bed. She took the wipes and powder and put them in the dresser drawer. I stood up and pulled my pants the rest of the way up and buckled them up. She reached down and picked up the wet diaper from the floor and asked, "Feel better?" I said, "Yeah...way better, thanks!" She said, "No problem" and walked out down the hall.

I followed her to the kitchen and she threw the diaper in the kitchen trash can like it was nothing. She washed her hands and said, "So, how about helping me with some yard work this weekend?" I said, "Uh, no problem. You want to get those plants in the ground?" She said yes. We exhanged a few more words about the yardwork and then I said it was time for me to get on my way. She said, "OK, see you soon." I said, "OK, thanks" and left.

It feels SO nice to have someone change me. This arrangement is working out good for me. I am pretty convinced that Norma likes changing me and will continue to change me as long as we keep it discreet. My wife doesn't like the diapers and does not want to participate or know about them. She and her mom have talked a couple times about it on the phone (I overhear her mention diapers and that she "just didn't want to know". Too bad she doesn't want to share the moments important to me, but we still have a strong marriage otherwise. Well, I'm already looking forward to all that hard work this weekend, but I know I'll get at least one change out of it. :D

Until next time.

OKMe- I'm always glad to hear stories like this. Its nice that, although your wife won't or can't be part of your needs in the diaper department, she doesn't mind someone else fulfilling that need. But it seems like you'd better talk to Norma and get a few things straight! Perhaps you should *ask* her why she is so helpful? I mean, not to look a gift nurse in the blouse, but I wouldn't want to put her out by over-doing it. If you want to mess, why don't you see about her feelings first?

I'm lucky, my wifey changes me often (well, when we have all the necessary supplies...damn budget)

Yeah, I've been thinking about that subject (#2), and how to approach it.

Best I can come up with is to ask her about it during a diaper change. Something like: maybe she mentions that my diaper is really wet this time; I would say somthing like "I almost made it messy too" and see how she reacts. However, I think I will maintain the status-quo for a bit longer as I am really enjoying it lately :D

I have plans to go over there tomorrow to do some yard work and get a change or two. I will let you know how it goes.

Update: weekend work day.

Knowing that I was going to work at Normas house for the better part of the day, I started my morning with a tall glass of OJ (it always works through fast). I was sure to drink an extra glass of water before I left to go to her house. I worked there for a about an hour and a half and wet my diaper while I was digging a hole for planting. Awhile later, she came outside and said, "I need to go to the stupermarket. I'll be back in about an hour. Do you need a diaper change before I go?" I smiled to myself and said, "Yeah, sure." She smiled and said, "Well, come on." I followed her inside and down the hallway. My hands were dirty with soil so I went into the bathroom and washed my hands. When I came into the guestroom, Norma was standing there opening a fresh diaper, and wipes and power were on the bed.

I unbucked my belt and slid my pants down. I lay on the bed and she moved in between my legs. She set the diaper down and untaped the left side and then the right side. She rolled the front of the diaper up inside itself and I lifted my rear so she could pull the diaper out. She said, "You were wet alright." I had to almost bite my lips to keep from saying 'I was almost messy too', but I kept quiet - just didn't seem the right thing to say. She rolled it up, taped it closed, and set it on the floor.

She used three wipes to clean up my abdomen, member and butt. I started to get wood, but was able to keep him soft. She grabbed the fresh diaper and I lifted my bum so she could slide the diaper under. She fixed the side panels and I let down. She grabbed the bottle of powder and sprinked some on me and into the diaper. I was SO in heaven. The scent of the powder was almost intoxicating and I closed my eyes. She pulled the diaper up between my legs and smoothed out the front. She tugged on the side panel and taped the upper left side. Then she taped the upper right side, and then the bottom tapes. She went back and adjusted all of them I think. She adjusted a leg gather and then said, "OK, there you go mister."

I said, "Thanks, that feels alot better."

I sat up, stood up, and pullled up my pants. She grabbed the wet diaper on the floor and walked out. I followed her down the hall and into the kitchen. She threw the diaper in the kitchen trash and washed her hands (seems to be her M.O.). I grabbed a glass of water while I was there. I said, "I'll probably be done in about an hour, we'll see when you get home." She said, OK, well, I'll try to make it back." I said, "OK, whatever, I'll see you later." I went outside and got back to work.

I did see her after she got back fromthe store. I finished a short time later. I went inside and washed up at the kitchen sink. I was dry at the time, and she didn't mention anything about another change so I let it go.

Until next time....

I use diapers to get sleep at night. Overactive bladder-no desire to be changed by anyone-not erotic for me. I prefer to change my girlfriends-and I have had quite a few.

Never wanted to goof up the Dom/sub thing-always worried that they would think I was a switch-I guess.

I've been getting changed more often, recently. I guess its because I've communicated to her that it's the end of my rope of fantasies, and getting to that point of where I'm no longer responsible (read: no longer "allowed") to change my diaper. Now if only I can get her attuned to the status of my diaper and when I need to be changed, we'll be set.

The other night, after we did our together thing on the floor (our new favorite spot) she wiped me down and rediapered me, sweetly babytalking the whole way thru. She even put my knees to my shoulders! I had to have a bag of depends because I ran out of the Tena's and the pharmacy I go through to get them claimed their supplier was "out of stock" (I've since called their supplier and checked -- blatant lie) so we had to use those. She managed to tape it up pretty tightly, even in the dark! The three tapes per side thing is something I rate on a pretty high difficulty level, too, but she did it with flying colors!

Good thing the next case of Tenas is arriving tomorrow. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Update: weekend work day.

Knowing that I was going to work at Normas house for the better part of the day, I started my morning with a tall glass of OJ (it always works through fast). I was sure to drink an extra glass of water before I left to go to her house. I worked there for a about an hour and a half and wet my diaper while I was digging a hole for planting. Awhile later, she came outside and said, "I need to go to the stupermarket. I'll be back in about an hour. Do you need a diaper change before I go?" I smiled to myself and said, "Yeah, sure." She smiled and said, "Well, come on." I followed her inside and down the hallway. My hands were dirty with soil so I went into the bathroom and washed my hands. When I came into the guestroom, Norma was standing there opening a fresh diaper, and wipes and power were on the bed.

I unbucked my belt and slid my pants down. I lay on the bed and she moved in between my legs. She set the diaper down and untaped the left side and then the right side. She rolled the front of the diaper up inside itself and I lifted my rear so she could pull the diaper out. She said, "You were wet alright." I had to almost bite my lips to keep from saying 'I was almost messy too', but I kept quiet - just didn't seem the right thing to say. She rolled it up, taped it closed, and set it on the floor.

One way to approach a messy change would be to actually mess, but then when she asks you if you need a change, be hesitant and then say like, "Um...no, that's okay...I mean I need changed, but I think it's messy."

At that point if she's truly open and willing to change your messy diaper she'll step in and tell you it's okay and that she can still change you. If she's not open to it you've given her an "out" so she's not trapped into doing it.

The other thing too is that if you mess the smell might give it away and then she'll probably ask you directly about it. She'll either ask if you need changed, in which case go with the scenario above, or she'll simply tell you that it's time to be changed and will take charge. If she does the later you could still act a little hesitant about it, to see just how much she wants to change you. If she really doesn't want to she'll probably let you change yourself. Just remember that you don't want to inflict your fetish onto her. You can show her the path so to speak, but don't force her to walk down it.

You also might want to consider how your wife feels about all this. She may not want to talk about it, but you need to consider her feelings as some people might see it as a form of cheating. I personally wouldn't and I'm sure you don't either, but everyone is different and you may be really hurting your wife emotionally with your fun. I would really think about getting her permission/approval, don't go into extreme details like you are here, but you ought to at least establish some boundaries as far as what she thinks is acceptable and what isn't.

Good point, thanks for the advice. I have talked with my wife, and she doesn't want to hear about it. She and her mom have talked and basically agreed that Norma can do what she wants as long as my wife doesn't see it, hear about it, or be involved in it.

Norma is great. She has changed me numerous times (usually about 2-3 times per week) at her house or my house (when the wife and kids are not there). She told me she likes changing me because it makes her feel motherly helpful again. She surprised me a while back with some baby lotion that she rubbed into my bottom before lightly powdering me and taping a fresh diaper.

I have quite a stash of diapers and other supplies at her house now. For awhile, I would only leave two to three diapers at a time, but one day Norma said something like, "Why don't you just bring over a bag so I don't run out." I said OK and brought over a Tena bag with about 40 diapers in it. She has it stashed in the closet of her guest room where she changes me.

I almost got caught by Normas neighbor last week. I went to her house after work because my diaper had leaked a bit through my jeans, and down the leg. I figured I could get a change and dry my pants. Well everything was fine until the doorbell rings, and I am sitting on the couch in a diaper and t-shirt. I hurrily went to the bathroom while she talked with her neighbor for about 10 minutes.

Regarding the #2 issue, I haven't been messy for her yet, but I was sick last week and had the runs. I figure something like this would be a good excuse (heck, it practically happened a couple of times anyway). So next time i'm feeling ill, I think I may try it. From all the indications that I get from her, it doesn't seem like it would bother her.

Until next time.

Well, it happened. The time was right. She changed my messy diaper. :P

Here's how it happened:

Norma called mid-morning to check in, and she asked if I could come over and help her gardener/laborer install some stepping stones (to finish off the walkway of her new patio). I told her I still wasn't feeling well (I had the runs again last night and this morning) and I probably wouldn't be much help. She asked me to come over anyway to supervise the install and she would make me some soup.

So I went over about 11 o'clock and when I got there she asked me if I needed a diaper change :huh: . I said, "I'm ok right now" and I went outside and instructed her lawn janitor how to place the stepping stones. I spent about an hour helped him get the first few stones set and then I felt another diarreah blast comming on. I went inside and Norma said, "Is everything OK?" I responded, "Yeah, but I gotta go to the bathroom." She said, "Ha, that's what your diapers are for silly." I replied, "But it's poo." She said, "So. I've changed plently of your son's poopy diapers before, its no different. If you are going to wear diapers, you should use them for their intend purpose." I secretly smiled and tentatively said, "But you won't mind changing my messy diaper?" She said, "No, I'm just surprised it took so long." I was a bit stunned, to say the least, but it was exactly what I was hoping to hear. ;) I said, "I didn't think you would want to." She said, "I don't WANT to, but I WILL. It's just part of changing diapers - sometimes you get a messy one."

I didn't know what to do next: stand there and try to go poo, or go back outside and wait it out. I suddenly didn't feel like I had to go anymore - probably from the conversation distraction, but then I heard a rumble in my tummy all of a sudden as I stood there, I groaned and let out a wet fart followed by a gush of diarreah into my diaper. I half bent over and sighed and Norma said, "Whoa, that sounded pretty sloppy....are you OK?" I stood for a second with my head hung low and let out a trickle of pee and then said, "Uh, sorry, I think I got a messy diaper."

Norma said, "Uh yeah, I think so to. Come on, lets get you changed before you smell up the place." I followed her down the hallway to the back bedroom. She opened the closet and I saw the big bag of Tena Ultra diapers there. She grabbed a fresh one from the bag, tossed it on the bed, and then she went to the dresser and got out the tub of wipes and powder. I slipped off my sheds, unbucked my belt and slid my pants down. Then smell was overwhelmingly horrible. Norma said, "whoa, your really stinky. Let me get a towel down on the bed before you lay down." I stood there for a moment with my stinky, messy diaper hanging between my legs. She came back a second later from the bathroom and spread a towel on the bedspread. She said "OK" and I lay back and Norma moved in between my legs to untape my diaper. She grabbed a wipe first and then untapped my diaper. I looked down, and there was wet poopy mess on the inside of my thights and in my pubic hair. It was very smelly and gross. Norma seemed to handle it like a pro. I could tell she was disturbed by the smell, but she preformed her task well. She used a couple of wipes and then rolled the diaper inwards a bit. She used a few more wipes and then pulled the dirty diaper out from under me, taped it closed, and set it on the floor. She must have used 10 to 15 wipes to clean me up, as she had a difficult time with the poo/hair complex. She said, "This is hard to clean up with all your hair. It would be easier if you trimmed down there a bit." I said, "I can do that." (And yes, my rod stood up, and she cleaned it well too. She wiped it clean thoroughly, but not in a sexual way.)

She grabbed the fresh diaper and unfolded it. She got the side panels all flat and then I lifted my butt for her to slide it under me. She adjusted it a bit and then I let down on top of it. She grabbed the bottle of baby powder and sprinkled some over my crotch and into the diaper. I loved the smell of that, sooo much better than the stinky poo. She set the baby powder down and pulled the front of the diaper up over my erection. She smoothed the side panels and tugged on the left side tapes. She fastened the bottom tapes first and then did the top tapes. She was getting pretty good at this now, and we have worked it out so I help her get me a good fit (takes a bit of timing and knowing what she is going to do next to lift up at the right time). She said, "OK kiddo, your all cleaned up and smelling alot better." I said, "Thank you, that feels alot better." Just then my stomach rumbled loudly again, and we both looked at each other like - oh no, not again. Fortunately, I didn't feel like I had to poo again.

Norma grabbed the wipes and powder and put them in the dresser. I sat up and grabbed my pants. I put them on and pulled them up. Norma grabbed the poopy diaper and walked out of the room. I slipped my shoes on, buttoned and buckled my pants, and walked out toward the front of the house. Norma was opening the screen door and taking the messy diaper out the front of the house to put in the garage trash can. I freaked for a moment, but her laborer was in the back/side of the house, and there were no neighbors there, so I figured it was ok.

She was gone a sec, and then came back inside. She walked over to the kitchen sink and began to wash her hands. She said, "You feeling ok now?" I said, "yeah, alot better. Thanks for changing me. I know it was messy, but I feel alot better now." She said, "Good. Now get back to work (and she smiled friendly)." I said, "OK" and went out the side door.

I checked in with the laborer and helped him set the last 6 stepping stones. I could faintly smell a mix of hot poo and baby powder as I moved the stones and soil around. We finished up and Norma brought us both a glass of nice cold water. Norma looked at me and said, "You OK?" I said, "Yeah, fine, thanks." She inspected the stepping stones and said, "Looks good. Thank you gentlemen." We cleaned up the work area and put away the tools. I checked in with Norma before I left and said, "OK, I'm all done." She said, "OK. Thank you for you help." I said, "No problem. Thanks for your help." She said, "No problem, see you later."

Overall, it went better than I could have hoped for how nervous I was about it all. She holding steady with regualar wet diaper changes, and now I know I can come home messy sometimes too. This has turned out great.

Until I met my girlfriend, I honestly believed that I would pass away without anyone knowing that my biggest fantasy was to be changed out of a dirty diaper. She is the most understanding person and I love her more than words can express. As we have gotten to know each other, I decided that I no longer wanted to keep this a secret. I finally had the guts enough to tell her that I enjoy making a mess and that the only thing better than getting dirty is getting cleaned up. She has changed me in and out of diapers a couple of times and I have to say it was a wonderful thing. The first time I wore a diaper in front of her, she decided that she would wear one too so I wouldn't feel so strange. Isn't that just F##king cool? I don't know if she loves changing me, but so far has said that she doesn't mind the mess. YIPPEE! One thing I know she loves is having me curl up next to her and suck on her breasts like a baby. She loves the intimacy of it. I guess I have learned that you can't get what you want unless you have the courage to talk about it all. I have also learned that I have an amazing girlfriend who loves me enough to make me feel very special.

I stopped by Norma's after work today. My diaper was wet.

When she opened the door, she said, "Hi, I didn't expect to see you today."

I walked in and said, "Hi, I know. I was hoping hoping you could change my diaper, I've been wet all afternoon."

She said, "Aw, poor baby. Let's go get you cleaned up." So I followed her back to the guest room.

After a minute I was cleaned up, powdered, and freshly diapered. It felt so good to have her change me into a dry diaper.

• 1 month later...

Norma changed me twice in the same eveing tonight!

I stopped by her house after work to move some furniture into her garage. I was wet when I got there and when she opened the door, she said, "Hi, how are you?" I said, <_< "wet". I walked in and she said, "well, lets get you changed and then you can do some work for me." I followed her down the hall to the back bedroom. She opened the closet and retrieved a fresh Tena Ultra diaper from the bag; I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants revealing a soggy yellowish diaper. She said, "I'm getting low on your diapers, can you bring some more over." I said, "sure, no problem."

I lay back on the daybed and she moved in between my legs. She unfastened the tapes and rolled the diaper up into inself. I raised my butt and she pulled the wet diaper out from under my bum. She rolled it up and fastened the tapes to keep it closed, then she set it on the floor. She opened the tub of wipes and used two or three to wipe me down. I still get a woody and she mostly ignores it, but she does give it a wipe.

I lifted my butt and she slipped the clean diaper under me. She adjusted the back panels and I lay down on the diaper. She pulled the front of the diaper up between my legs, and then she said, "Oh, I almost forgot the powder. She opened the dresser drawer and grabbed a bottle of J+J baby powder (the aloe scent) and sprinkled some onto my crotch. She set the bottle back and then tapped up my diaper. She said, "OK, all done kiddo" and she grabbed the wet diaper from the floor and started to walk out.

I pulled up my pants and followed her out to the kitchen. She tossed the wet diaper into the trash and then washed her hands. I opened the fridge, grabbed a beer, and said, "So, what do you need me to do?" She said, "OK, first, I want you to.................. (I'll spare you the gory details of monotonous chores that just take a little patience or muscle).

So I finish my beer, and proceed to get a second as I finish her "chores" and sit down at the table to relax. We chat for about 20 minutes or so and I finish my second beer. We talk for a while longer and then I get up to put the beer bottle in the recycle bin and I feel an urgent need to pee. I let it go and I think I let out a slight moan...because Norma said, "What?..." My pee stream finished and I said, "Uh..., I just wet my diaper....I guess those beers went right through me." She said, "geez, I just changed you...." I said, "I know....I just can't hold it very well." She was quiet for a moment and then I said, "Could you change me again before I go home?" She smiled and said, "Yeah, lets go change your diaper." So I followed her back down the hallway to the back bedroom.....

When she was finished, I thanked her and she said, "No problem..., anytime."

I can't see why you guys would think having a diaper change would be a happy experience. The last diaper change I remember was when I was four when I was taken camping with my friend, his parents, and his sister. When I remember being changed all I can remember is it being humiliating, hurting, and smelling horrible. I would never want to be changed again. Also is there a scene in Spokane Washington?

Hope all is well

Chris

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

hiya,

I LOVE getting changed by my mommy.... and she says she enjoys it too, thogh it doesn't happen very often..... she hasn't changed me out of a wet one yet... but its on the cards for sometime in the future..... till then i'll just keep dreaming...

Huggles

Lucy

So my wife sent me to the store tonight to pick up some dessert, and wanted me to drop by her moms house to drop off her glasses (which she left at my house earlier this afternoon). I call her to let her know that I am going to come by, and she said, "Oh, don't forget to bring over some more of your diapers because I am almost out." I said, "OK, I will...see you in a bit.

When I hung up the phone, my wife was standing right there and asked, "You will what?...." I had to think quickly, and said, "Oh, she just remined me to bring her glasses." She said, "Oh, duh" and I responded, "I know, thats why I called her." We both laughed.

So I load up an unopened bag of Tena Ultra diapers from the garage and into the car. I went back into the house and I pissed my diaper. I told my wife I would be back in a little bit and then I drive over to Norma's house. When I got there, she opened the door and saw the full bag of new diapers and said, "Ooooo, a brand new bag." I said, "Yeah, but I need one." She looked at me with a grimmace and said, "How'd I guess?" I followed her into the house and closed the door behind me.

I said, "Before I forget, here are your glasses." Norma said, "Thanks" and set them on the table, and then grabbed the bag of diapers. She was walking down the hall to put the diapers away and she said from the hallway, "Do you really need a change right now?" I responded a little louder than normal so she could hear me, "Yeah, my diapers wet." I started down the hallway and she nearly bumped into me when she came out of the dark back bedroom. I startled her a bit and she said, "Oh, there you are." I said, "Oh, sorry." She turned on the bedroom light and I saw the fresh package of Tena's on the floor by the closet. I walked in and sat on the bed and Norma said, "I think I still have one or two to finish up from the last bag" and she opened the closet to check. "Yep. I've got one left" she said, as she crumpled the plastic bag wrapping of the empty diaper bag. She tossed the empty bag on the floor and set the fresh diaper on the bed next to me. She turned an opened the dresser drawer and got out the wet wipes and powder and set them on the bed next to the diaper.

I usually unbuckle my own belt and drop my pants, but this time I just lay back onto the bed. She paused a second or two and then said, "Well, lets get you fixed up" and she moved in between my legs, grabbed by belt buckle and figited with it. She got my belt opened and then unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. I lifted my butt off the bed and she slid my pants down to my knees revealing my disposable underwear. She unfastened the bottom and top tapes on both sides and then rolled the front of the diaper into itself. Norma said, "Ooo, it's still warm." I smiled and lifted my rear and she pulled the diaper out from under me. She rolled it up the rest of the way, taped it closed, and set it on the floor next to the empty diaper bag.

She used a couple of wipes to clean up my diaper area and I got a stiffy. Then she unfolded the fresh diaper and I lifted my rear and she slipped the diaper under my butt. She grabbed the bottle of powder and sprinkled a bit on my crotch area. I sniffed the air and said, "God, I love that smell" and Norma replied, "It smells like a baby."

She closed the bottle of powder and pulled the front of the diaper up. She had to manuever my woody into position so that it would be in the diaper and then she taped the lower and top velcro tapes of the diaper. Norma said, "OK, your all set" and reached down to pick up the trash. I quickly said, "Could you get my pants?" She looked at me, sort of sternly, and then smiled and said, "You are such a baby." I smiled back. I lifted my legs strait, and she pulled my pants back up my legs. I lifted my rear and she tried to pull up my pants, but I had to help. Once they were pulled up, she buttoned the top, zipped them up, and buckled my belt. She said, "OK, now there you go." I said, "Thanks."

Norma put the new bag of diapers into the closet and then picked up the used wet diaper and the old diaper bag. I followed her out and down the hallway to the kitchen. She tossed the wet diaper into the kitchen trash and began to wash her hands. She said, "Can I offer you a beer?" It sounded good, but I said, "Uh, no thanks, I've got to go to the store.....and you remember what happened last time...." She smiled and said in a baby voice, "Yeah, my little boy can't keep his diapers dry." I probably blushed, but I shrugged it off, moved toward the door, and said, "OK..., well, you've got your glasses, and you've got a fresh diaper supply, is....." "And you got your diaper change," Norma interjected. "Thank you very much" I said, "Is there anything else that I can help you with?" Norma said, "Uh, not right now, but thank you." I said, "OK, have a good evening, I'll see you tomorrow."

And then I was off.

Norma and I have gotten into a routine and she changes my diaper about 4 times per week, unless I can sqeeze in extra changes like the other night when she changed me twice, or tonight when it was not my usually time to come over. Almost always it is only changing wet diapers, but exactly TWO times she has changed my poopy diaper. It has been since before Christmas time that she changed a poopy, so it is probably about time again. Maybe tomorrow would be good, because I will be at the shop and she will be home all day. I will let you know if I can make it happen tomorrow.

It is nice that you have someone that likes changing you and that your wife don't mind. I have always found it better when someone else is the one diapering me. I hope that she keeps it for you and that your wife will always let her mom change you.

So I did it.

When getting ready this morning, I deliberately avoided my morning dump. It was slow at the shop today, and about 10:30am, after a couple of cups of coffee, my bladder and rectum were ready to explode.

I called Norma to see if she was home. "Hello?" she said. "Hi Norma, its me" "Hows it going?" she asked. I said, "The shops fine, but I need a change bigtime. Can I come over?" There was a pause. I was doing the pee pee dance at this point and then she said, "Well I'm going to the gym at 11. If you can get here before then its fine." I looked at the clock, 10:34am, I smiled and said, "Oh thanks, I'll be there in a few minutes. Bye." I hung up the phone and let out a sigh of relief and then my whole body trembled as an eruption of poop squirted into the seat of my diaper and squish between my legs and up my butt crack - yuck! :D which was quickly followed by a long warm stream of pee soaking into my diaper. It felt so good to release that I just stood there for a few seconds to make sure I was still OK.

The smell started to overwhelm me and I realized that I had not even locked the shop door! I waddled over to the door and set the lock. I looked at my watch and it was 10:36 and I better get moving. I grabbed the car keys and walked out the back door, locking it on the way out. When I sat down in the car, I felt the warm wet and poopy bottom of my diaper squish and spread even farther up my butt crack and cheeks. I drove the 4-5 minutes from the shop over to Norma's house.

As I got out of the car, Norma opened her front door a crack. I pushed it open and said, "Hello." I heard a response from her bedroom and she said, "I'm getting ready, just a sec." So I stood there in the front room for a moment waiting for her. When she came out, she was dressed in sweatpants and shirt (obviously going to the gym). I didn't really smell messy at the moment so I don't think she knew I was poopy at the moment. I said, "I...uh...had a little accident." And Norma smiled and responded, "So what else is new?" and she signaled for me to follow her down the hallway.

I followed like a leashed dog in tow, and when I got to the back bedroom I said, "Uh...do you have a towel or something for the bedspread?" (Norma's dog pisses and shits in the house, so she usually uses those bed pad things on the floors) Norma said, "Uh, yeah, do I need one?" I said, "Uh, well...I'm messy and I think its a bit sloppy." She grimmaced and I think she finally smelled it. She said, "Just a sec." I unbuckled my belt and popped the top button and stood there waiting for her return. She came back in the room with a blue backed bed pad and spread it on the comforter. I sat down on it (and again felt the squish) and laid back. Norma opened the closet and opened the new package of Tena Ultra's. She tossed one on the bed and then opened the dresser drawer to retrieve the wipes and powder.

She moved in and unzipped my pants and pulled them down to below my knees. She got a full wiff and she said, "Ooo, stinky." I said, "Sorry, I could't hold it." She opened the tapes and peeked in. "Yuck!" she said, "Its everywhere!" I lifted my head a bit to see, but I couldn't really see it. She rolled the diaper front a bit, and said, "Lift." I lifted my legs and she used a bunch of wipes to clean me up real good. It seemed like she was using wipes for a couple minutes, but I am sure it was not that long. She pulled the poopy diaper out from under me and rolled it up and taped it closed. It was a pretty big diaper package with all that poop and pee in there. She grabbed another wipe and said, "Got to make sure we get you nice and clean, you don't want to get a rash." I had a woody and she used a couple more wipes to clean me up (yes she wipes my pole) to get the rest of the poop off. She cleaned me up real good (it almost felt like she stuck her finger in my anus when she was cleaning/rubbing that spot) and then she put the clean diaper under me. She powdered me and then taped me up. She said, "OK, all done." I said, "Thanks, that feels so much better. I don't know what I would have done if you weren't home." She picked up the dirty diaper from the floor and said, "That's OK, I'm happy to help you. It must be hard having to change those by yourself." I said, "Yeah, it sucks."

She left the wipes and powder there on the bed and walked out of the room and I stood up and pulled my pants back up. I buckled, checked my watch, ~10:57, and then walked out to the front room. The front door was slightly ajar; then Norma walked back in. She had been throwing the stinky poopy diaper in the outside trashcan. She walked over to the kitchen and began to wash her hands. I watched for a second or two and then said, "Well, you'll still leave for the gym on time." She chuckled and said, "Yeah." She seemed quiet, so I paused a second and said, "I really appreciate your help with the diapers. I..." Norma cut me off and said, "Yaknow, it's no big deal. ....yaknow, if it makes you happy." I said, "Yeah, I know, I just appreciate your understanding." She said, "Thanks, I don't mind helping. --Now get back to work." So I looked around for my bag (which was in the car) and said, "OK, and thanks for doing my laundry the other day. I'll see you Saturday morning for yardwork" and I was out.

**EDIT to ADD**

My wife was talking to her mom after work this evening and everything was fine. She said Norma was just home most of the day, just went to the gym and ran a few errands. After she hung up the phone, my wife said, "She said to remind you about doing yardwork for her tomorrow." :rolleyes: I smiled and said, "I know."

I know you always do something to be helpful, but you really ought to do something really thoughtful that lets her know how much you enjoy it and let her know she's free to let you know she's uncomfortable. Sounds like you might be about to lose your changing priviledges from her reaction last time.

When I hung up the phone, my wife was standing right there and asked, "You will what?...." I had to think quickly, and said, "Oh, she just remined me to bring her glasses." She said, "Oh, duh" and I responded, "I know, thats why I called her." We both laughed.

I'm probably going to get flamed for saying this, but I think this whole set up is kind of weird. I mean, I understand if your wife isn't into changing your diapers and she doesn't mind you having somebody else do it. But her mom? And the thing I really don't understand is if your wife and her mom have talked about her changing your diaper, why are you hiding it from her and having to cover your tracks? And don't you feel the least bit bad for not being truthful with your mother-in-law? I get the impression you are not incontinent (sorry if you are), but that is how you seem to portray it to her.

I confess to being biased about this (my marriage ended when my wife had an affair), but it seems to me like you are almost having a secret relationship on the side here. I'm not here to say that it is wrong, but I do want to encourage you to be careful. You seem to be developing a relationship (I'm not saying its sexual) with another person that is very important to you, and is something you have to hide from your wife. Don't get me wrong here. I am not saying something like this is morally wrong, or is doomed to failure. But lies and secrets and not the stuff marriages thrives on, and they tend to not work out well in the end. I wish you the best of luck though and hope for everyone sake that it all works out.

-Mr. Otter

Plutonic, or not plutonic?

You know, there are many places your partner would rather you not go with someone else. Examples of this include, but are not limited to: your bedroom, your wedding day, your honeymoon, and your "valley of pleasure". I could see serious relationship related consequences of having someone else change your dirty diaper! As women adhere more to the emotional side of issues (and men could learn to do so a bit more to avoid certain "situations"), having your genetalia wiped clean by someone else (especially one of the same sex as your partner) could turn into a conflict of jealousy and relationship betrayal.

To understand this better, consider this: you walk into a room to find your wife kissing someone else on the lips. What would you think? A what point will she tell you he is her long time friend from high school, and the kiss was but a peck on the lips as they had done many times before? Until then, where is your mind at? Afterwards, how comfortable are you with the "friendly peck" ideology? Will this friendship slowly turn into an affair beyond your line of sight? Has it already begun to do so? Or are you strong enough to trust your relationship together to know she would never betray you?

And it is this last question that brings us to your relationship with your wife. Will she be accepting of someone else changing you? Are you beyond the petty fears that tear many people apart, or is there substinance behind the fears to justify questionability of trust? Can you openly discuss such a scenario respectibly, or would you tear each other apart with doubt and disagreement? Where is your current relationship in regards to trust, loyalty, and commitment?

I find the best way to handle any circumstance where trust may come to question is to deal with it in a cautious proactive manner. Generally, one of the first questions I ask myself is, would I want anyone doing this with my partner. If I cannot answer the question with sincere indifference, or an absolute lack of doubt, I will refrain from engaging in such an activity with anyone else. Truly, many will say this is common sense. Yet, in today's world of a widening "grey area" (ie: the Las Vegas syndrome") and disarray of public disagreement on what is right and wrong, sometimes simple matters are no longer such as many more threads of consideration will complicate the matter.

Smiles,

Palm Tropyx! :)

Thanks for the advice everyone. Your right, once it started it snowballed and has gotten a bit out of control lately. My wife and I have talked about it many times, and she doesn’t want to know about the diapers. The most recent time we spoke she said, “I know my mom has changed your pad (that's what she calls them), and I don’t care what she does, I just don’t want to see or know about it.