LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Been Changed?

I have been chnaged many times by a few different ladies. Loved each one. I used to have a friend that liked seeing me in diapers and would keep me in diapers anytime she came around. She was a good friend. I find that if you don't ask someone to diaper you or open up to someone then you will never get someone to diaper you. After I stopped worrying about people thinking that I was strange for wanting to be in diapers and started opening up I found that I had more that are willing to make me happy and change diapers. All have said that they don't mind the wet diapers but would not change the messy diapers. So that is one thing to think about. If you are wanting someone to play with you don't go over the top too soon and move into different parts of diaper wearing slowly. Feel free to contact me and chat if someone wants to know more.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

most of the time i change myself. i'm fortunate because my wife likes changing me, so when she's home before i change for bed i get the full treatment. we were out on the east coast this past week and she changed me every night and every morning, and a few times in the afternoon. it's always very comforting for someone who is deeply affected by infantilism to be changed. i wish more people could experience that. unfortunately the "stigma" of wearing diapers as an adult is tainted. whoever changes you has to be someone you trust or the comfort isn't really there.

My previous girlfriend changed me a couple of times. My wife has done so a lot. There was a period

of about five years that she diapered me every night for bed and sometimes we'd have diaper weekends

where she'd change me at other times.

I have been changed by my ex and he didn't mind doing it. Most of the times I did it myself because he didn't put them on right or I didn't want to interrupt him during his computer game. My last BF changed me only a few times but it was the smell that got to him and I acted too babyish as he did it so he stopped. Then I have been changed by diaper men in my area I meet up with from DM and now my friend changes me I met from on here. But when we are in public, I change myself in the bathroom because I don't feel comfortable being changed in the back seat of my car in a public place.

i was changed one time about two weeks back was my first and i loved it but she did not so i dont think i be having it done any more but that ok too i still have her and that make me even more happy :D

I still get put into a nappy and now and then. I meet up with my aunt and she soon has me reduced to a little boy.

Sometimes I need a slap on the bottom to stop me being naughty and before I know it I am fast asleep in her arms, bottle in my mouth.

I hate being messy and love her cleaning me after I have gone pee pee.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a great moment today! This is the first time this happened and I want to write it down as best I remember.

It was about 10:30am today and my disposable had leaked a bit and it was begining to show through my pants. I decided to drive home quickly to change (I'm my own boss and only live a few minutes away). By the time I got there, my rear end was getting soaked through. My mother-in-law (she know I occassionally wear diapers, but doesn't normally acknowledge it) was at my house babysitting and my 1 year old son was sleeping during his moring nap. I walked in and she was surprised that I was there. I told her that I had a little problem, and walked down the hall to my room. I guess she got up off the couch to inquire/examine more, but she kinda followed me back to my bedroom.

I had just pulled a fresh diaper from my drawer and had it in my hand when she peeked in the door and asked if I was OK. She saw the diaper and said "Oh, sorry." I said "It's OK", then she paused and asked me, "Do you need any help?" I stood frozen for a moment, probably like a deer in the headlights, (and now I will always remember those words and how she spoke them) and I barely managed to get the words out, "Uhhhh.......sure."

She pushed the door open and walked towards me. I handed her the diaper (a Tena Ultra disposable) and unbuckled my belt. I slid my pants to the floor as she stood next to me examining the diaper. She said, "OK, lay down" and I did as I was instructed. I pulled my t-shit up and she started to unfastened the tapes. I think my heart was about to jump out of my chest, or I was partially in shock or something, but this has never happened to me before. She rolled the diaper in and I lifted my legs slightly as she tugged the wet diaper from under my bum. She rolled up the diaper and asked, "Do you have any wipes?" I looked at her questioningly and said, "yeah, in the drawer." She got the tub of wipes and used I think two wipes to clean up down there. I got an erection, but she didn't say anything, and I didn't look at her from embarassment.

She opened up the fresh diaper and I lifted my legs while she slipped the clean diaper under my butt. She pulled the back sides out and pulled the front of the diaper up between my legs and over my rod. She smoothed out the front panels and then taped up the tapes. She said, "OK, all cleaned up." I said, "Thanks" and she said, "Anytime." (SWEET!, I'll be home more often for those quick changes.)

I got up and grabbed a clean pair of pants from the closet. She grabbed my old pants and said that she would put them in the washer with the other laundry. I grabbed my things and thanked her for her help. Again, she said, "No problem, anytime." (SWEET!) Then I got in my car and went back to work. I have been thinking about it ever since.

It was cool because she did not seem to have a problem with it and it was a somewhat tender encounter, not mean or degrading.

My wife knows I wear diapers, but she does not participate (she has changed me a few times before). I don't know if her and her mom will talk about this, or if it will be our little secret, either way will be ok with me.

I am more AB than DL, though I do enjoy wearing diapers. My boyfriend is more DL than AB, and he wears every day after work. While he will certainly diaper me and change me, and I enjoy it, it's not the same level as he enjoys it. So, I diaper him, and change him (wet and/or messy) on a daily basis, and I honestly enjoy doing it. While there are many reasons to it, the fact he trusts me that much and that it makes him so happy, is a turn on for me. For me being more AB, as he said, it's almost like having a big doll. :D I like that he'll let me take care of him, and if you ask me, people who won't even bother to try it when their partner asks, are missing out big time.

not to rain on your parade...but........

if my Daddy had such an intimate experience like this with anyone and He didn't tell me............i'd feel totally betrayed......thank goodness i know He'd never do anything that would hurt me so much........

if an opportunity arose for me to experience anything of this sort and He wasn't there to discuss it with.........no matter how much i desired it.........i would have to wait until another time............

that's not to say either of us would deprive the other of an awesome experience.........but respect and the desire to include one another in our experiences would leave an experience where the other wasn't included lacking in so many ways....basically we wouldn't deprive one another.....we'd just want to be there when it happened to enhance it in whatever way we could....

i am so thankful that i am in a relationship where there is honesty and trust.......

good luck with your current situation......

I guess you can say I'm one of the lucky ones that has a significant other into the scene and is willing to change me anytime I want or need to be. Its a great feeling, being changed by someone that you love and who you want to take care of you. I have been changed out in public before, of course not where its noticable by others, and its a great rush. Being changed at home is cool, but not as fun and exciting as it is being changed out in public, I think its that idea of possibly being caught by a stranger, which is one of my daddy's fantasies....

Anyways, Last night daddy took me to this seclude place, an open field, but up on a mountain over looking the city. We took dinner and a blanket and of course my "diaper bag" with us. It was great, sitting outside in a tshirt, a diaper, and a very short skirt, until some guy drove up in his truck, so I quickly covered myself up with the blanket so he couldn't see. Funny thing is I was wearing one of my "baby" shirts....anyways... after the guy left, daddy and I finished eating dinner, watching the sun set, and the city lights come on. It was really cool, relaxing and romantic. Before we went home....we went home earlier than planned cause even though hes a daddy he can forget things like.... bug spray...anyways.... before we went home I got changed. It was great laying on a blanket, in the middle of a field, the wind lightly blowing over your, you know what.... and looking up at the trees and sky, letting someone you love take care of you...... you are in a more vulnerable place then being in public, relying on that person to make sure no one sees you.... its definitely a rush.....we definitely will be doing again, just with bug spray next time!

*** UPDATE ***

So wife and I talked about her mom changing my diaper. She doesn't want to know about it. She tolerates (and has for 10 years) the diapers because she knows it is important to me for some reason. I am still trying to figure out that reason.

But I'll take what I can get, so...

"Norma" (mother-in-law) changed me again tonight!

First time was described in above post.

This time I went to her house across town to help put up a mirror and some other pictures. She just had her bathroom remodeled, and the contractor did not hang the mirror. It was just me and her and I was there about an hour and had deliberately wet my diaper. I was getting my tools together and getting ready to leave and she asked, "Do you need a diaper change?" I said yes. She said, "Well, get your stuff and I'll help you." So I got my backpack from the car and she changed me on the floor of the living room. I think she likes doing it.

Until next time...

• 2 weeks later...

She changed me again! She changed me again! woot!

Today, she called and said she need a little help cleaning up some debris. I had to go over to her house to move some construction materials (she put in a new flagstone patio), and some misc. yard cleanup. I was working for about an hour and my diaper (tena ultra) was wet.

When I was done with the work, she gave me a soda which I chugged down quick. She asked if I needed anything else, and I replied, "Well I need to change." She said, "change what?" I said softly, "My diaper's wet." She grinned and said frankly, "Well I'll change your diaper." She said it so loud I think the neighbors might have heard. But I grabbed my backpack from the livingroom and followed her to the back bedroom. I pulled out a fresh diaper and handed it to her. I unbuckled my belt, dropped my pants, and laid on the daybed. She set the clean diaper on the bed next to me and unfastened the tapes. She rolled the front in and I lifted my rear and she pulled the diaper out. She unfolded the clean diaper and I rolled to the side so she could place it next/under me. I rollled back onto the diaper and she pulled the front up. It took some adjusting (I think it took about 3 tape placements to get it right), but she got the tapes fastened. She said, "OK, there you go kido." I said Thanks.

I stood up and pulled up my pants. She picked up the wet diaper and took it to the trash. I followed her out to the kitchen and she washed her hands. I gathered up my stuff and loaded the car. I said I was all finished and she said, "OK, thanks for the help." I responded, "you too." She said, No problem.

This is working out good so far.

Sounds like a good mother in law. And mother in laws get such a bad reprutation. You might as well not wear any pants when over there helping her around the house so she knows when you need changing and don't have to wait till your leaving.

She changed me again! She changed me again! woot!

Today, she called and said she need a little help cleaning up some debris. I had to go over to her house to move some construction materials (she put in a new flagstone patio), and some misc. yard cleanup. I was working for about an hour and my diaper (tena ultra) was wet.

When I was done with the work, she gave me a soda which I chugged down quick. She asked if I needed anything else, and I replied, "Well I need to change." She said, "change what?" I said softly, "My diaper's wet." She grinned and said frankly, "Well I'll change your diaper." She said it so loud I think the neighbors might have heard. But I grabbed my backpack from the livingroom and followed her to the back bedroom. I pulled out a fresh diaper and handed it to her. I unbuckled my belt, dropped my pants, and laid on the daybed. She set the clean diaper on the bed next to me and unfastened the tapes. She rolled the front in and I lifted my rear and she pulled the diaper out. She unfolded the clean diaper and I rolled to the side so she could place it next/under me. I rollled back onto the diaper and she pulled the front up. It took some adjusting (I think it took about 3 tape placements to get it right), but she got the tapes fastened. She said, "OK, there you go kido." I said Thanks.

I stood up and pulled up my pants. She picked up the wet diaper and took it to the trash. I followed her out to the kitchen and she washed her hands. I gathered up my stuff and loaded the car. I said I was all finished and she said, "OK, thanks for the help." I responded, "you too." She said, No problem.

This is working out good so far.

OK I'm going to be the odd one out here and say the few times I've been changed I've not liked it too much.

I suppose mainly as its always been in the company of others (furrs) and although its not that unusual, everyone will always watch another being changed, so I always feel uncomfortable about it.

The few times I've been alone with someone and been changed I've not minded it so much - knowing more that the changer enjoyed the process.

I guess it's because I'm more a DL - and I'm a private person lots of the time, and prefer to change myself, as it's my life.

DP

I posted in here somewhere that although my girlfriend will change me I preferred to change myself. I don't know why I felt this way, though. The past two weeks, however, I agreed to let her change me whenever I needed a changing and I have to admit, now I love it! It's such a nice, soothing feeling to be wiped down, lotioned up, powdered and pampered. I still do the taping up myself as I think it's pretty difficult to get the diaper nice and snug if you don't do it yourself.

I don't know why I was hesitant to let her change me in the past.

quote name='turtlepins' date='Aug 1 2007, 03:12 PM' post='95084']

most of the time i change myself. i'm fortunate because my wife likes changing me, so when she's home before i change for bed i get the full treatment. we were out on the east coast this past week and she changed me every night and every morning, and a few times in the afternoon. it's always very comforting for someone who is deeply affected by infantilism to be changed. i wish more people could experience that. unfortunately the "stigma" of wearing diapers as an adult is tainted. whoever changes you has to be someone you trust or the comfort isn't really there.

:thumbsup: I could'nt agree with you more turtlepins. Unfortunately my wife totally HATES diapers and cannot bring herself to accept me in them. I love her for the woman I married but unfortunately my AB/DL needs and desires cannot be any part of our relationship as husband and wife so I must totally keep my diapered lifestyle in secret. I really envy those of you out there that have supportive loving relationships with your gf or spouse in regards to being diapered and the AB/DL lifestyle. Life goes on -_-

Well, she changed me again this afternoon!

I got home from work at about 4:30p and my wife had just gotten home and was getting ready to leave with the kids to go to the supermarket. Mother-in-law Norma was still there helping to load the kids in my wifes mini-van. I say hi to everyone and then wife departs. We begin to walk inside and Norma says, "So, how was your day." I say, "fine". Norma said frankly, "Do we need to change your diaper?" I said, "yeah, I've been wet all afternoon." Norma followed me back to my room and I got a diaper and wipes from the dresser drawer. I set them on the bed and unbuckled and dropped trow.

I lay on the bed and she untaped the diaper and rolled it up. I lift up and she pulled it out from under me. She said, "You were really wet this time" and she rolled it up and taped it closed. She used three wipes and I got a stiffy. I said "sorry" and she said, "Its natural." She wiped it once only for cleaning. She unfolded a clean diaper (Tena Ultra) and I lifted my legs. She slipped it under my butt and pulled out the back panels. She pulled up the front and smoothed the diaper over my erection the best she could. She taped me up pretty tight. Seemed easier this time than the roll-to-the-side method. She said, "OK, there you go." I sat up and said, "Thanks, that feels alot better." She picked up the wet diaper and walked it out. I quickly pulled up my pants and got buckled and followed her and caught up to her through the kitchen. She waked into the garage and threw the wet diaper into the garage trash can. She then went back into the kitchen and washed her hands.

When she finished drying her hands she said, "OK, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said, "OK, thanks." I walked her out to her car, and she hinted at me coming over this weekend to help finish her patio/landscaping area. The plantings are probably a 3-4 hour job, so I know I'll get at least one diaper change while I'm there. I've been thinking about a #2 "accident", but I don't think that would be appropriate yet. When I'm there this weekend, I'm going to offer to leave a few of my diapers there "just in case."

I don't know why in over 10 years she never really mentioned my diapers or certainly never offered to change me before, and now all of a sudden it is like not a big deal. Maybe the recent talk with my wife (and then they talked) and the fact that she just doesn't want to know about her mom changing my diapers???. But Norma seems to almost enjoy changing me. I think she gets a chuckle about it, or it is her motherly instinct or something.

Well, she changed me again this afternoon!

I got home from work at about 4:30p and my wife had just gotten home and was getting ready to leave with the kids to go to the supermarket. Mother-in-law Norma was still there helping to load the kids in my wifes mini-van. I say hi to everyone and then wife departs. We begin to walk inside and Norma says, "So, how was your day." I say, "fine". Norma said frankly, "Do we need to change your diaper?" I said, "yeah, I've been wet all afternoon." Norma followed me back to my room and I got a diaper and wipes from the dresser drawer. I set them on the bed and unbuckled and dropped trow.

I lay on the bed and she untaped the diaper and rolled it up. I lift up and she pulled it out from under me. She said, "You were really wet this time" and she rolled it up and taped it closed. She used three wipes and I got a stiffy. I said "sorry" and she said, "Its natural." She wiped it once only for cleaning. She unfolded a clean diaper (Tena Ultra) and I lifted my legs. She slipped it under my butt and pulled out the back panels. She pulled up the front and smoothed the diaper over my erection the best she could. She taped me up pretty tight. Seemed easier this time than the roll-to-the-side method. She said, "OK, there you go." I sat up and said, "Thanks, that feels alot better." She picked up the wet diaper and walked it out. I quickly pulled up my pants and got buckled and followed her and caught up to her through the kitchen. She waked into the garage and threw the wet diaper into the garage trash can. She then went back into the kitchen and washed her hands.

When she finished drying her hands she said, "OK, I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said, "OK, thanks." I walked her out to her car, and she hinted at me coming over this weekend to help finish her patio/landscaping area. The plantings are probably a 3-4 hour job, so I know I'll get at least one diaper change while I'm there. I've been thinking about a #2 "accident", but I don't think that would be appropriate yet. When I'm there this weekend, I'm going to offer to leave a few of my diapers there "just in case."

I don't know why in over 10 years she never really mentioned my diapers or certainly never offered to change me before, and now all of a sudden it is like not a big deal. Maybe the recent talk with my wife (and then they talked) and the fact that she just doesn't want to know about her mom changing my diapers???. But Norma seems to almost enjoy changing me. I think she gets a chuckle about it, or it is her motherly instinct or something.

I would say she enjoys it and then some, to offer repeatedly to do that for you. I'm sure she enjoys it just as much as I enjoy reading about it.

So I'm getting the kids ready for the evening/bed and Norma calls.

She said she changed her plans and was going to visit her brother for the weekend (leaving tomorrow morning) and was taking him a spare recliner chair she had in her garage. She need for me to come over to load it into the back of her car. I told her I could not come over until later, maybe after 8pm, after the house settled down.

So I go over there about 8:30 tonight (I wet my diaper before going over ;) ). I load the chair into the back of her Toyota highlander (took all of about 30 seconds and a bit of muscle). She said thank you and we walked inside. She said, "I have a reward for you." :huh: Now, my mind immediately thinks diaper change, but, she goes to the kitchen and hands me two chocolate chip cookies that she baked, (Yummy :P ) as I chomp the fist cookie in two bites (they were smallish).

I said, "ummm, thanks :mellow: .....that's not what I expected." She said, what did you expect?" I said hesitantly, "um, :rolleyes: I thought you were going to offer to change me or something... " "Do you need a diaper change?" she stated, "I'll change your diaper for you." B) I said, "yeah, I didn't have a chance to change before I came over." "Bullshit." she said. "I know you came over wet hoping to get a diaper change, and that's OK, I don't mind doing it." I said, "Cool, thanks. It's nice having some help...they are kind of hard to put on by myself (white lie)." I stuffed the other cookie into my mouth and said, "I'll get my bag from the car." And I went out to the car to get my backpack. (I figured this might be a good time to ask her about keeping some diapers at her house).

When I came back inside, I followed Norma into the back guestroom. I opened my bag and grabbed one of the diapers and a small container of the portable pampers wipes. I set them on the bed and while I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants I asked, "Maybe you should keep a few extra diapers here just in case? :mellow: " I lay back on the bed and she moved in. She said, "That's fine." :D She popped the tapes and rolled up the front of the diaper and smiled at me. I smiled back and lifted my rear so she could pull out the wet diaper (not so wet tonight as I changed about 4:00 just before the end of work). She rolled it up, taped it closed, and set it on the bed next to the supplies. She opened the container of wipes and used two wipes to clean me over. I got semi wood. She opened the fresh disposable (the new Tena Ultra clothlike cover and 'velcro' tabs are kinda noisy when you open them due to the fabric sticking to itself), and I lifted my butt and she slipped it under as best she could. I had to kinda turn to each of my sides so she could get the side panels in the correct position. Then she pulled the front of the diaper up between my legs and fit the front. She tugged each of the side panels to get them tight (over my erection at this point) and she refastened each tape twice so I'd say she did a pretty good job. She said, "There you go, all freshened up." I said, "Thank you very much." She grabbed the rolled up diaper and turned for the door. I sat up and pulled up my pants. I grabbed my backpack and left 3 clean diaper on the bed.

She was washing her hands when I came out. She said, "So, I won't be here this weekend, so you are off the hook as far a yard work is concerned." I said, "Well, maybe next weekend." She said, "OK, have a good weekend then, I see you when I get back." I replied, "OK, have a safe trip, I'll be waiting... :P " I smiled and she smiled right back. :D I said, Thanks again, and then I left.

Until next time.....