LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at Work

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of All, A Question Do You Wear for Need or Fun? If it is for Need Just Be open and up front and Tell them that it is for Need. If its For Fun I really Dont know What to Say I Myself Wear for Fun And Have Worn at Work for 4 Days as Of this Writing and Nobodys Said Anything So I Hope this Helps.

Rockies Fan.

First of All, A Question Do You Wear for Need or Fun? If it is for Need Just Be open and up front and Tell them that it is for Need. If its For Fun I really Dont know What to Say I Myself Wear for Fun And Have Worn at Work for 4 Days as Of this Writing and Nobodys Said Anything So I Hope this Helps.

Rockies Fan.

i wear for fun but i think if i didnt wear id have a lil accidnet lol

That sounds like a good enough reason for me, tell them you have an incontenence problem, and let it go at that, if they asked if you have seen a doctor, tell them yes, I'm sure you have seen a doctor someplace, maybe on TV, but you seen one right.

I doubt if it will come up, just have fun you not killing anybody, your just wearing alternative underwear, some people wash there underwear, you throw them away, when your done with them, just like almost everyone here, except the cloth guys...have fun

Well As I said Previously I've Worn at Work the Past Couple of Days And Nobodys Said Anything so I plan on Continuning to Wear and if I Need to Change I'm just Gonna Carry my Backpack which Has My Spares in it Right into the Restroom and Change

Rockies Fan

I personally know that no one cares if you wear or not.

and if they say anything bad then they are not a nice person to start out with.

so dont worry cause the people who dont talk dont care and are fine with it are the people you want to know anyway.

(personal Experience speaking)

hope this helped and if your going to wear you have to get passed being shy. cause the more you think about it the more attention you draw to your self.

smiles

I say have fun wearing to work and just say you have a problem if asked. Biggest thing though is to make sure you change if you are wet, so you don't start smelling. It is just like if you came to work smelling like you never take a shower, then you are not taking care of hygiene, which is not good for there business and no one at work will want to be around you.

I was working at my college computer lab and I wouldn't of really cared that I knew this person probably had to wear diapers, but they also smelled like they never took a shower. This was a student by the way who came in, not someone who worked there. I mostly felt sad for him though as I knew he also had some mental issues and either didn't have anyone who took care of him or just like our health system is the health care provider wasn't doing their job. So I could understand, but it wasn't fun having to help him out with the computer with the smell.

So thats my word of warning, make sure you don't smell and no one will notice or care, so take care and have fun wearing.

Hey, wearing the old time'd famed "watchman's urinal". Anyway I think that's the term for it. I read somewhere (actually I've run into the exact same info on the net many times) that a lot of watchmen and security guards who must stay on watch for many hours at a time actually use diapers to prevent from having to use the toilet every few hours.

lfcbaby,

in UK/ROI/Europe, an employeer can not discriminate against you due to a percieved medical need unless it would cause you to be unsuitable for the work you are involved in.

Example: a blind person will not be employed as a 'proof reader', but an employeer can not discount the said blind person because he/she is blind. An ROI/UK/European employeer must provide the required equiptment to enable the 'disability' to not effect the work. In the examples case, the employer must provide a audio format of the literature the 'blind' person is supposed to proof read.

As the above example states, most UK/ROI/European employers are afraid to broach the subject incase it increases company costs. As a result, your employer can ask you if you are incontinent, but will not do so. Still, it is actually none of his/her business if the diapers that you wear do not effect your work. It is only if you are exibiting same to the detriment of the company business will an employeer get involved.

Well, my employer always told me "that time is money!" So the reason for me (if I am caught) is "I have to go to the bathroom quite a bit (I drink alot of caffine), and diapers make it so I don't have to spend time in the bathroom so much." So, I am actually saving him money! I work in the lawn care business, so I am outside

all day and our schedule is veerrry busy!

• 2 months later...