LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at Work

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in admitting at a hospital and I'm currently a full time student working on a history/secondary education degree(1 year left). I was surprised by the amount of teachers here, that's pretty cool.

I am studying philosophy, one year left of my bachelor degree( Probably a bit hard to get a job after my masters, but what the heck, one has to study something one is interested in, right? Maybe I`ll aim for a job as a lecturer, who knows....) Prior to this I have studied music for two years, but quit since my heart wasn`t exactly into the theoretical bit of it. And yeah, one year of literature studies as well.

Guess I should have filled out this response when it first appeared...

Taught HS history / psychology for 17 years; managed a technical training department in high tech company; for last 10 years have traveled as a training consultant for high tech companies. Yep, another "teacher" type. Like many others, stress is relieved through relaxing as a "toddler."

I'm retired/disabled for the time being; I used to be a flooring contractor/installer, a job which I loved severely to the point of almost destroying my back/wrists/hips. 15 years of double-time work was too much in the end, but I get to spend time with the kids now and get them raised. I missed enough of their childhoods being away at work...

I am an electronics technician working for a small company in the Pacific Northwet.

After graduation from HS, I served in the Air Force for about 19 months, before being discharged. I went from job to job to job, doing lots of things, but never for very long.

In 1995, I ended up working for a telecommunications repair company on the east coast, until I was laid off in 2004. I relocated to the west coast, and finally was able to get my current job.

I am looking for a way to figure out how to lowe the odds of winning the lottery!!!!

Gary

I guess I'll add my .02 here....

I am a industrial mechanic working in a papermill here in my little town. It can be satisfying and the money is very good. I am thinking about changing careers towards the trucking industry, but I may want to get my degree in environmental management first.

I am a Firefighter/EMT for the local Fire Dept, And I am also and EMT for the Largest private ambulance company in West Virginia. I love my job, and a nice damp diaper makes it better, after a long 24 or 48 hr shift!

I just really wanted to see what people here do for a living. It may prove to be really interesting. So what do you do for a living and/or how far did you go with your education? I think it's gonna be kool to see how dispersed those in the ABDL community have made themselves.

I am a diaper lover. I install glass in store fronts (malls,shopping centers) have doing it for five years now

and i like the hard work involved.

Hey

I’m just a blue collar worker at SEARS loading furniture; I also have a second job working at my college, loading books. I tend to load things quite a bit. I’m also an artist and a musician, but I’ve never gotten paid for any of those things. I’m about to get my AA in Fashion design. I love to create things, but it’s tough getting somewhere with anything creative.

now disabled have been

industrial construction electrician

research photographer

underground hardrock miner, mine superintendent

machinist

mechanic generator and mining equipment

blaster

6years US NAVY VIETNAM VET E4

firefighter EMT

gunsmith

heavy equipment operator

gold mill operator

meteor hunter

welder

• 2 weeks later...

I just really wanted to see what people here do for a living. It may prove to be really interesting. So what do you do for a living and/or how far did you go with your education? I think it's gonna be kool to see how dispersed those in the ABDL community have made themselves.

Basically, a secretary.

now disabled have been

industrial construction electrician

research photographer

underground hardrock miner, mine superintendent

machinist

mechanic generator and mining equipment

blaster

6years US NAVY VIETNAM VET E4

firefighter EMT

gunsmith

heavy equipment operator

gold mill operator

meteor hunter

welder

Wow that is kind of my story too.

I'm disabled and have been a:

Jockey

Horse trainer

Rock quarry supervisor

heavy equipment operator

air trac driller

Blaster

Commercial Salmon Boat Traweler

than returned to school and tried to start over.

couldn't survive that and regressed

Hey maybe I live my life in reverse????

I work at an animal clinic in the small town of Richfield, Ut. I feed, water, and grain horses take care of sick dogs and cats. It's a prety sucluded place so I wear diapers all the time and no one is there to see or tell, that is unless Mr. Ed comes along. ha..ha!

Hey I've been to Richfield just aways south of Spanish fork where we had a share in my granddad's gold mine. I used to race horses down around Salt Lake & West Jordon too. Hot place as I remember...

• 3 months later...

:)

I'm another in the military. I'm aircrew too, but don't wear while I'm working as 95% of the enjoyment I get from nappies comes from sharing the experience with my wife. I'm currently serving in the Gulf but back at home, my wife and I both get into occasional diapered/nappied play. Usually with her being diapered, but sometimes she feels a power trip coming on and I get diapered.

Not that I mind of course!

Don't know any others, but I'm sure they're out there. I have noticed that the dailydiapers.com website has been accessed by someone else on the base here as it showed up in the previously visited sites list on one of the internet computers here.

:)

To whom it may concern, I was in the marines for 20 years and spent almost all of my free time diapered. I even wore them under my uniform sometimes at work. I was an E-7 was I was discharged and was diapered at my retirement ceremony. I was retired because of total loss of bladder function due to an accident shortly before I retired. I knew of one Navy Chief who was a sissy as was I, and one other Marine E-4 and his E-4 wife. The only problem with getting caught is the service wants to discharge people in diapers because they think their gay and for the most part that just isn't so. Now one happy retired E-7 and diapered 24/7/365. :wub:

Guest diamondback688

just for future reference, its not good to post bump(replying to a thread that hasnt had any activity in a few weeks) this thread you replied to hasnt had any activity for over a year...i was banned from an ab/dl forum for post bumping(i didnt know what post bumping was at the time)

Well I guess I messed up a few weeks ago then. Some threads deserve to die and others renewed. Why regurgitate the same things over and over again? Why is post bumping considered bad form?

Hey Joey there are a lot of us military and ex-military folks here. It's just another area of life where we again find that diaper wearing is just another part of the community.