LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at Work

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work at an animal clinic in the small town of Richfield, Ut. I feed, water, and grain horses take care of sick dogs and cats. It's a prety sucluded place so I wear diapers all the time and no one is there to see or tell, that is unless Mr. Ed comes along. ha..ha!

Well let's see. I work for a auto parts supplier for the major auto companies. Basically I'm a Production Associate. I work with the Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, also my Church. I spent almost 12 years in the Air Force. Have had some Technical school training and some college.

I had 7 years in the Air Force. Where were you stationed?.. I was at Norton, and Dyess..

Also I am getting a degree in Telecommunications Systems Managment in May. I have been working in the computer repair\Network area since 1996. Hopefully I can find a job that lets me move a little farther away so the parents don't drop in unexpectedly.

BTW I am 36 and turning 37 next month.

Baby Mark

Just thought that I would add an update. As of February 27, I have started working my new job as an assistant manager at a local gas station. I'm not looking to stay in the gas station business long but it's a good way to get some experience as a manager. In a few more months I will be back at the papermill making some good money so I can afford to live with the gas station job.

• 2 months later...

Wow what an assortment of diverse jobs. I've done everything from horse training (Clydesdales), spent some time in the military (AF), worked as a systems engineer, then moved on to an executive job in the private sector. My single biggest regret so far is not going back to finish my degree(s) it always seems that I get proficient enough in one field that it end up consuming my life. Then I get bored...

I firmly believe that what you do in life is up to you. If you really want to change your life/career then start doing it tomorrow! And yes I do know how scary it is to do just that but if you don't....you'll always wonder why you didn't...

Best of luck to you all!

dw

Well i dont go "padded" outside, or much at all. Tried ita few time, am very interested..specially cause acertain cute guy i know wears full time..

but *coughs* i work at home, i have a automotive garage i run outta my garage. I buy, fix, chop and sell old Harleys. Its something i love doing and it gives me lotsa free time to "play" and ride my bike, an old honda.

I guess i can add a little inexperince to the thread, I have 7 years of at-home computer tech work (on the side money) I have worked for many factorys, fast food, other crappy jobs, right now I work at a C-store, as a 3rd shift Asst. manager, not much pay, but the job is simple enough.

markesh

i'm a student at my junior college and then hopefully go to a state college in a year or so. trying to become a mechanical engineer, so doing alots of math, physics, and CAD/ 3D work. but my first and only job thus far is a mechanic at a bowling alley

was a middle & high school teacher 30 yrs+ now ordained minister and love my diapers when i get a chance to wear...

I work for a well-established architectural firm as an architectural designer/drafter. I mostly specialize in residential buildings in the Pacific Northwest region and sometimes California... During my off-duty time, I surf internet, watch the Seattle Mariner games, watch movies, and go skiing, camping, and mountain biking.